Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Check in if you have a Paint to Sample PTS car on order

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2020, 08:29 PM
halfmonkey
Rennlist Member

Received 1,804 Likes on 865 Posts

Originally Posted by SK991.2
Entered.. waiting...
I don't think your data recorded. Do you want to try again or you can reply with the information here and I can enter on your behalf or PM with the information and I can enter on your behalf?
Old 08-28-2020, 06:02 PM
halfmonkey
Rennlist Member

Doesn't seem like very many people on RL are actually trying to get PTS as I thought there might be....or they're just not interested in disclosing or entering data.

Would you guys be interested if I created a share drive for GT4/Spyder/GTS 4.0 orders that would basically capture the same data for all to enjoy and dissect but not specifically related to PTS orders only? Let me know. Maybe, I'm a nerd but seeing all of this information is cool and a way to help hold me over until my car arrives.
Old 08-28-2020, 08:28 PM
arudeone
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by halfmonkey
Doesn't seem like very many people on RL are actually trying to get PTS as I thought there might be....or they're just not interested in disclosing or entering data.

Would you guys be interested if I created a share drive for GT4/Spyder/GTS 4.0 orders that would basically capture the same data for all to enjoy and dissect but not specifically related to PTS orders only? Let me know. Maybe, I'm a nerd but seeing all of this information is cool and a way to help hold me over until my car arrives.
I wanted to get PTS but was told they were full through January allocations and they weren't taking any more requests...
Old 08-28-2020, 08:32 PM
halfmonkey
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by arudeone
I wanted to get PTS but was told they were full through January allocations and they weren't taking any more requests...
This is the first I'm hearing of PTS slots being full. Sorry to hear. Did you by chance try contacting other dealers in your area to see if the info they're telling you is legit?
Old 08-28-2020, 08:36 PM
arudeone
Rennlist Member

This is the first I'm hearing of PTS slots being full. Sorry to hear. Did you by chance try contacting other dealers in your area to see if the info they're telling you is legit?
I did not verify with others...I have a November allocation with my dealer and my SA was excited about the request, so I didn't consider that it might be inaccurate.
Old 08-28-2020, 08:56 PM
skafia
Rennlist Member

Received 824 Likes on 295 Posts

Give it some time, people will populate this as builds are locked in. I don't get why people try to hide their specs, though.
Old 08-28-2020, 08:59 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,622 Likes on 2,353 Posts

Well I thought I had a PTS order but my lame-*** SA had not updated the internal order to reflect PTS until this week, although I have been discussing since 7/5, and confirmed with Exclusiv on 8/6, so now my commission will not make the PTS cut in Jan...

I am livid with my SA who seems so disinterested in my business that he cannot take the 60 secs it takes to update the order system in a timely fashion!

Old 08-28-2020, 09:05 PM
halfmonkey
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
Well I thought I had a PTS order but my lame-*** SA had not updated the internal order to reflect PTS until this week, although I have been discussing since 7/5, and confirmed with Exclusiv on 8/6, so now my commission will not make the PTS cut in Jan...

I am livid with my SA who seems so disinterested in my business that he cannot take the 60 secs it takes to update the order system in a timely fashion!

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. Maybe it's time you consider dropping your SA and just moving on to another SA. It seems like from all of your posts, you've been doing all of the work anyways so if your SA can't even do something as simple as enter an order, what good is your SA?
The following users liked this post:
HelpMeHelpU (09-14-2020)
Old 08-28-2020, 09:05 PM
arudeone
Rennlist Member

Wow. So are you still getting it post January? My SA indicated January was it and no more.
Old 08-29-2020, 04:34 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 4,042 Likes on 2,304 Posts

Added my car's info.
jake18 (04-14-2021)
Old 08-29-2020, 11:48 AM
JPMD
Rennlist Member

Received 144 Likes on 70 Posts

WTF??
Old 08-29-2020, 01:53 PM
TYPE911
Rennlist Member

Received 643 Likes on 184 Posts

X2, WTH ?

Bummed for you Larry, this is unbelievable. Can your contact at Exclusiv help reverse this?
Old 08-29-2020, 02:32 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by TYPE911
X2, WTH ?

Bummed for you Larry, this is unbelievable. Can your contact at Exclusiv help reverse this?
talking to them Monday hopefully we can just push the build out another month in order to move up the PTS waitlist from 2nd last ... I will let you guys know...unfortunately its down to your SA to update the order and when they do decides where you are in the queue to get painted
Old 08-29-2020, 04:00 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by arudeone
sadly I think this may be the case... I will know on Monday...
Old 08-29-2020, 04:03 PM
bbs993tt
Rennlist Member

Received 353 Likes on 186 Posts

Sorry to hear this Larry! Would definitely find a new SA. Good luck.
ralphmusic (09-24-2020)

Quick Reply: Check in if you have a Paint to Sample PTS car on order