Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Dealer Allocation Tracker

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2023, 07:35 PM
LoadingPhil
Intermediate

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 6IXSPD
Awesome! What part of Canada are you in and what dealer? Any issues with stop-sales on your order?
I'm in Montreal, Porsche Lauzon. As of now PCCB, LWB and PDLS+ are not available. The order locks on March 2nd, hoping that this will change before then, but honestly I'm just super happy to have an allocation at this point.
Old 01-18-2023, 07:37 PM
LoadingPhil
Intermediate

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by FASTRKMAN
Congrats, great to see these last allocations trickle in giving hope to others. 2 years in the Q it's well deserved and it looks like a great summer ahead for you!
Yeah hahah, I started losing hope after 2 years and all the comments saying the production would end pretty soon. Really looking forward for next summer, especially with our weather in Montreal, a May delivery is the best I could have hoped for.
Old 01-19-2023, 01:18 AM
G.Irish
Racer

Received 205 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Atc1009
I was really happy with them. I made the mistake of turning down my slot when I was told no bucket seats. After reading some of the concerns with GT4 production possibly ending I went in today and spoke with them. My slot had been filled by the next person in line. They then swapped with Tysons Porsche and got me a slot from them. My car is set to arrive end of March. They never once haggled over price. MSRP on the cars is their policy. For anyone who is paying $20k over it’s worth seeing what they can do for you. I live ten min from the dealer, but I’d absolutely take delivery of a car anywhere on the east coast to save $10k plus on dealer markup
That is super surprising. I engaged with them back in January 2021 and they wanted a sizable markup for a GT3, but wanted a deposit without committing to a number for the markup. I inquired about the GT4 and they were willing to sell at MSRP + 5k for ppf, which I thought was reasonable but then I couldn't get the sales person I was working with to respond to me. I was kinda iffy on the GT4 since my heard was on the 911 so I didn't really push too much after that.

They were pretty pleasant folks and invited me out for their Taycan test drive event and their GM and Sales Manager were communicative and responsive at least. If they switched to being MSRP only that is great news, although probably too late for me now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 01-19-2023, 02:34 AM
Prime
Rennlist Member

Received 187 Likes on 97 Posts

Yay!
I've been saving since 2019, Ordered Nov 21, got a May 23 build GT4 allocation, August delivery.
Dealer said taking it won't change the possibility of a MY24 4RS. Happy days!
The following 2 users liked this post by Prime:
lilbza (01-19-2023), LoadingPhil (01-19-2023)
Old 01-19-2023, 03:02 AM
lilbza
Pro

Received 578 Likes on 265 Posts

Originally Posted by Prime
Yay!
I've been saving since 2019, Ordered Nov 21, got a May 23 build GT4 allocation, August delivery.
Dealer said taking it won't change the possibility of a MY24 4RS. Happy days!
Congrats! Will likely be one of the last batch to come to Oz. Have you decided on the colour yet? You have any issues speccing any of the options your wanted?
Old 01-19-2023, 03:15 AM
Prime
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by lilbza
Congrats! Will likely be one of the last batch to come to Oz. Have you decided on the colour yet? You have any issues speccing any of the options your wanted?
Thanks! I hope you get your call soon mate.

Either CWM or AG. No issues with LWBS and Club Sport that I know of.
I'm not sure if LWBS is just a US thing as they don't get a CS package and they look after us in the 'premium market'
So it should come with standard PDLS+ and Bose as well, far as I know.
Once it gets locked and a specific date scheduled I'll likely know for sure.
I'm going steel brakes so not sure about PCCB's.

Old 01-19-2023, 03:25 AM
lilbza
Pro

Received 578 Likes on 265 Posts

Originally Posted by Prime
Thanks! I hope you get your call soon mate.

Either CWM or AG. No issues with LWBS and Club Sport that I know of.
I'm not sure if LWBS is just a US thing as they don't get a CS package and they look after us in the 'premium market'
So it should come with standard PDLS+ and Bose as well, far as I know.
Once it gets locked and a specific date scheduled I'll likely know for sure.
I'm going steel brakes so not sure about PCCB's.
Thanks mate. I actually got the call in November, happened to be my birthday too of all days Build locked 9th of Jan, scheduled for production 31st of January with an ETA delivery of early May.

CWM was my first choice back when I started playing with the configurator, but landed on shark blue in the end. I really wanted to go AG, but just couldn't pull the trigger without seeing it on a car in person. I think it will look pretty awesome though, and would likely be one of very few AG GT4's to come to Australia, so could be considered very rare in years to come if that's something you cared for.

Good luck with the rest of the process, I can't wait for mine to arrive.
Old 01-19-2023, 04:14 AM
Prime
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by lilbza
Thanks mate. I actually got the call in November, happened to be my birthday too of all days Build locked 9th of Jan, scheduled for production 31st of January with an ETA delivery of early May.

CWM was my first choice back when I started playing with the configurator, but landed on shark blue in the end. I really wanted to go AG, but just couldn't pull the trigger without seeing it on a car in person. I think it will look pretty awesome though, and would likely be one of very few AG GT4's to come to Australia, so could be considered very rare in years to come if that's something you cared for.

Good luck with the rest of the process, I can't wait for mine to arrive.
Awesome! I've intentionally been avoiding this thread until I got my slot haha.

Any problems with your preferred spec?

SB will be amazing I'm sure. Haven't seen any on carsales or at my dealer so likely a rare and desirable spec as well.
It's nice to have something exclusive without it being blingy or showy so I'll probably pull the trigger on AG. The only common Special color I've seen is Green, never seen a PTS GT4 here.
My SA didn't know anything about MY23 being the last year but he said its highly probable given the stop order and no RSN and a couple other little things, but ultimately no one knows.

Old 01-19-2023, 02:51 PM
Bahnbrenner
Advanced

Received 59 Likes on 25 Posts

For anyone willing to pay a $20K ADM, Porsche Palm Springs has a configurable GT4 allocation available. It was offered to me, but I ultimately declined after negotiations over ADM broke down.

I was looking at a $160K GT4 (after ADM), which is easily $20K more than a very nicely specced, used car - And within spitting distance of a 991.2 GT3. All in the midst of a declining market, which made the decision easy.
Old 01-19-2023, 02:53 PM
tonie90
Rennlist Member

Received 68 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Bahnbrenner
For anyone willing to pay a $20K ADM, Porsche Palm Springs has a configurable GT4 allocation available. It was offered to me, but I ultimately declined after negotiations over ADM broke down.

I was looking at a $160K GT4 (after ADM), which is easily $20K more than a very nicely specced, used car - And within spitting distance of a 991.2 GT3. All in the midst of a declining market, which made the decision easy.
Good on you, this guy gets it.
Old 01-19-2023, 02:56 PM
GTSPYDER23
Racer

Received 226 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by Bahnbrenner

As a data point from a serious buyer (you), I am curious to know what a "reasonable" ADM would be for you in this market?
Old 01-19-2023, 03:02 PM
bravoraider
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by GTSPYDER23
As a data point from a serious buyer (you), I am curious to know what a "reasonable" ADM would be for you in this market?
I'm at 5 - 10k ADM max.

I have passed up 2 GT4 at 20k ADM. Current with buckets, pccb, and other options not being allowed the demand is falling quick in my humble opinion.
The following 2 users liked this post by bravoraider:
GTSPYDER23 (01-19-2023), tonie90 (01-19-2023)
Old 01-19-2023, 03:03 PM
tonie90
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by bravoraider
I'm at 5 - 10k ADM max.

I have passed up 2 GT4 at 20k ADM. Current with buckets, pccb, and other options not being allowed the demand is falling quick in my humble opinion.

5K is extremely reasonable.
Old 01-19-2023, 03:15 PM
bravoraider
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by tonie90
5K is extremely reasonable.
With the amount of sales associates on reenlist messaging "I have a GT4 for 20k ADM" it is a tell tail sign less people are biting.

I am sure I'm not the only one who has received messages like this.

Good luck everyone!

The following 2 users liked this post by bravoraider:
GTSPYDER23 (01-19-2023), tonie90 (01-19-2023)
Old 01-19-2023, 03:17 PM
tonie90
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by bravoraider
With the amount of sales associates on reenlist messaging "I have a GT4 for 20k ADM" it is a tell tail sign less people are biting.

I am sure I'm not the only one who has received messages like this.

Good luck everyone!
You most certainly are not.
The following users liked this post:
absame (01-19-2023)

Quick Reply: Dealer Allocation Tracker