Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2017 991.2 C2S 911 MANUAL with Sport-Rear Axle Steer

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2019, 03:39 PM
raidersfan
Three Wheelin'

Received 154 Likes on 113 Posts
Default 2017 991.2 C2S 911 MANUAL with Sport-Rear Axle Steer-price drop!

Year: 2017
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 13250
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Rhodium Silver
VIN: WP0AB2A92HS124214
Price (no $ sign please): $91500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

I am selling my 2017 C2S, 991.2 manual in Rhodium Silver. I purchased this car from Eduardo (Z356) last fall. It is an amazing car: simply the best driving 911 I have had the privilege of owning, as it combines the efficiency of a turbocharged engine with the handling of a 991 GT3. The car is absolutely on rails yet is supremely comfortable and livable as a daily driver. This one is very well optioned: Sport Package (Rear axle steering, sport exhaust, sport chrono, SPASM) with gorgeous black over Bordeaux leather. The car has a full frontal clear bra (a couple of rock chips were present before the clear bra was applied) and a single rock chip on the door side; it shows like the 12k mile car that it is. No surprises on this one: it is a great value as well as an extremely clean car. The interior is a 9.9/10. This is basically a 911 "T" spec with a bigger engine for the same price. Rhodium Silver is a nice cool silver and goes well with the interior. I have sold a couple of cars here previously and can give you references. Eduardo is extremely well respected and has a garage to die for: this car comes from multiple good homes.

Here is the thread from Eduardo when he sold it to me last fall:
https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...and-spasm.html

The car is paid off, and I can have a dealer handle the transaction if you would prefer.

Everything is good to go: PPI is welcomed, but you won't need it. The car is also still under factory warranty.

I will NOT pull the ad down until I have cash in hand, so if you are a dealer looking to flip the car to a customer, be sure and pay for the car before asking me to remove the ad.

I pulled the stripes off as people were complaining about them: I loved that look, but some here thought it was silly, so for sale purposes they are gone. Of course, considering the peanut gallery here, someone will comment how they would have purchased the car, if only the stripes were still there!

Why am I selling? We are downsizing a bit; my wife just got a track car, and I daily drive my pickup. This car won't get the use it needs to justify owning it, but would I keep it if I could? Hell yeah!

I would possibly consider a trade (especially if it helps you out); if so, I am looking primarily at a 997 or 993 manual. Possibly a Cayman 987.2 manual also.
Attached Images         

Last edited by raidersfan; 04-25-2019 at 06:06 PM.
Old 04-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Keadog
Rennlist Member

Received 1,019 Likes on 612 Posts

[QUOTE=raidersfan;15751171

I pulled the stripes off as people were complaining about them: I loved that look, but some here thought it was silly, so for sale purposes they are gone. Of course, considering the peanut gallery here, someone will comment how they would have purchased the car, if only the stripes were still there!
.[/QUOTE]

I love this! I LOLed. Great build.
GLWS
Old 04-04-2019, 05:18 PM
chekraze
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 25 Posts

Don't hate me but those stripes....awesome
Old 04-04-2019, 05:26 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 119 Likes on 52 Posts

Nicely spec'd car, looks very clean. GLWS!
Old 04-04-2019, 05:48 PM
raidersfan
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by chekraze
Agreed! The car has presence!

I see you are in Plano: did you ever see the car around town? We didn't drive it too much once we got it back: most of the mileage came from doing every mountain pass between here and Scottsdale that we could find.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:08 PM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Received 885 Likes on 536 Posts

Great spec and great car... followed it thru a lot of CO last year on the Peak to Peak Rallye my wife and did with Eduardo and Karen, and 3 other couples from AZ. Was never quite sure why he ever sold it in the first place. A great car for someone to enjoy!!
Old 04-04-2019, 09:12 PM
raidersfan
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by skl
Great spec and great car... followed it thru a lot of CO last year on the Peak to Peak Rallye my wife and did with Eduardo and Karen, and 3 other couples from AZ. Was never quite sure why he ever sold it in the first place. A great car for someone to enjoy!!
I very much agree! I can't justify keeping it around, but it has been a pleasure. Coming from a GT car, this is the most well-balanced, sporty Porsche we have owned. It blends "road trip cruiser" with "high performance sportscar" better than anything else I have driven. I had a 997.2, which was just as sporty, but a lot less comfortable at highway speeds and as a cruiser. Our GT4 is pretty raw and firm for about 3 hours. The first day we got this, we did 11 hours in it, including the famous Coronado Trail highway at dusk. This car blends everything I love about the GT4 and the standard 911 into one package; it is as precise and more powerful than the GT4, yet more comfortable, and a lot tighter at the limit than the 997.

I heard about the Colorado trip and saw pictures: it looked like a great time!
Old 04-05-2019, 10:57 PM
Cuda911
Race Director

Received 441 Likes on 284 Posts

Nice car! I would have bought it if the stripes were still there.

[J/K.... fantastic vehicle... GLWS!]
Old 04-05-2019, 11:31 PM
Porsch
Banned

Received 250 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by chekraze
the stripes were great. if a buyer didn't like them, he could have just pulled them off himself. it's like kevin o'leary says.... i hear a lot of people making noise but nobody writing a check.
Old 04-06-2019, 12:34 AM
WGJP 993
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 20 Posts

@raidersfan OK - just so the others don't make you feel so bad, I think it looks cleaner in all silver now. Not as unique...but cleaner. There, I said it!
Beautiful car. GLWS.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:12 AM
raidersfan
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by WGJP 993
@raidersfan OK - just so the others don't make you feel so bad, I think it looks cleaner in all silver now. Not as unique...but cleaner. There, I said it!
Beautiful car. GLWS.
I get that. We took it to the local version of C&C and I was amazed at the attention it got with the stripes! I used to own a Platinum Silver 991 cab and it was a very clean look, for sure, but I do miss those stripes.

It is a great car either way!

How about this: I will pay to have another set put on if the buyer meets the asking price. I think Eduardo said he paid around $800? This is a lot of car for $93k.

Based on my user handle, I should be running black stripes on the car!
Old 04-07-2019, 02:02 AM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 109 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by skl
Great spec and great car... followed it thru a lot of CO last year on the Peak to Peak Rallye my wife and
did with Eduardo and Karen, and 3 other couples from AZ. Was never quite sure why he ever sold it in
the first place. A great car for someone to enjoy!!
Stu-I am still aiming to get a low mileage Ferrari 488 Spider by next winter...that is why I sold this 2017
Carrera S & still trying to sell the 'Ravenna Green' 1973 914 2.0.

Indeed this particular Porsche of Raidersfan was (is) a great car. For me the combination of the .2 991
chassis with manual transmission AND the optional 'Sport Package' (i.e. rear axle steering) made me
NOT regret that I had recently sold my 'Signal Green' PDK .1 991 gt3! The only thing that beats this
combo is a twice-as-expensive 2018 manual gt3! So...indeed 'a-lot-of-car' for the money being asked!

With this '17 Carrera S I had no problem keeping up with just about any other sport car that participated
in the two major events I used the car for during my brief ownership - a West Texas Porsche trip in early
2018 & the 'Peak to Peak Rallye' in Colorado later that same year! And in this last one, I was trying to
keep up with this 720S...with some success I may add!

Originally Posted by raidersfan
I get that. We took it to the local version of C&C and I was amazed at the
attention it got with the stripes! I used to own a Platinum Silver 991 cab and it was a very clean look, for
sure, but I do miss those stripes. It is a great car either way! How about this: I will pay to have another
set put on if the buyer meets the asking price. I think Eduardo said he paid around $800? This is a lot of
car for $93k...
Just a tad more than $800. The decals actually cost me $1000:

Good luck with the sale, Raidersfan! And I hope this '17 Carrera S goes to a good Rennlist home!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Scottsdale
Old 04-07-2019, 01:17 PM
AC/911's
Banned

Received 94 Likes on 49 Posts

Just a Software tune on these is supposed to be literally Scary fast....

https://www.awe-tuning.com/g-i-a-c-p...mance-software

Old 04-07-2019, 09:08 PM
raidersfan
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Z356
Stu-I am still aiming to get a low mileage Ferrari 488 Spider by next winter...that is why I sold this 2017
Carrera S & still trying to sell the 'Ravenna Green' 1973 914 2.0.

Indeed this particular Porsche of Raidersfan was (is) a great car. For me the combination of the .2 991
chassis with manual transmission AND the optional 'Sport Package' (i.e. rear axle steering) made me
NOT regret that I had recently sold my 'Signal Green' PDK .1 991 gt3! The only thing that beats this
combo is a twice-as-expensive 2018 manual gt3! So...indeed 'a-lot-of-car' for the money being asked!

With this '17 Carrera S I had no problem keeping up with just about any other sport car that participated
in the two major events I used the car for during my brief ownership - a West Texas Porsche trip in early
2018 & the 'Peak to Peak Rallye' in Colorado later that same year! And in this last one, I was trying to
keep up with this 720S...with some success I may add!

Just a tad more than $800. The decals actually cost me $1000:

Good luck with the sale, Raidersfan! And I hope this '17 Carrera S goes to a good Rennlist home!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Scottsdale
Thank you for chiming in! I am very tempted to keep it if it doesn't sell for some reason. Still, I don't know how one can find more car for the money at this price.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:45 PM
chekraze
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by raidersfan
Agreed! The car has presence!

I see you are in Plano: did you ever see the car around town? We didn't drive it too much once we got it back: most of the mileage came from doing every mountain pass between here and Scottsdale that we could find.
Yes and I'm close to the dealer here in W Plano but haven't seen your car around It certainly would have caught my eye. I hope you find a good buyer. The stripes that are removed aren't able to be reused?

Quick Reply: 2017 991.2 C2S 911 MANUAL with Sport-Rear Axle Steer