Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

For Sale: 2017 Porsche .2 991S w. Rare Sport Package (w. Rear Axle Steering) & SPASM

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 05:24 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 109 Likes on 72 Posts
Default SOLD: 2017 Porsche .2 991S w. Rare Sport Package (w. Rear Axle Steering) & SPASM

Year: 2017
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 9817
Color: Rhodium Silver Metallic
VIN: WP0AB2A92HS124214
Price (no $ sign please): $99000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): West
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 4 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Stereo

For Sale: MY2017 .2 991 S Coupe. Rhodium Silver Metallic with Two-Tone 'Black'/'Bordeaux Red' Full Leather Interior.
Rare 'Sport Package' which includes Sport Exhaust System, GT Sport (smaller type) Steering Wheel, Rear Axle Steering,
Sport Chrono Package, SportDesign Side Mirrors. Plus PASM Sport Suspension (20mm Lower) & Premium Package Plus:
Porsche Entry & Drive (keyless), LED Headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System (height adjusts), Light Design Pkg.,
Automatically Dimming Mirrors, Seat Heating & Seat Ventilation (really works well in hot climates). In addition, options
include: Electric Sunroof, Heated Steering Wheel, Lane Change Assist (LCA), Bose Surround Sound System, Voice Control,
Wheels Painted in (High-Gloss) 'Black', Rear Center Tunnel in Leather with Decorative Stitching, Leather Interior Package
(covers silver painted interior trim in leather), Ornamental Porsche Crest (Wheel Caps), Rear 'Porsche' Logo painted body
color, Smoking Package (extra electrical plug) & Luggage Net in Passenger Compartment. MSRP totals $131,605.

Just 9,788 Miles. Sold & In-Service-Date of February 23rd, 2017. Full Porsche Factory Warranty Until February 23rd, 2021.
XPel Clear Bra in Front to A-Pillars. 911R Stripes & Porsche Decals in 'Red'. Plus XPel on side mirrors & front of rear wheels.
Ceramic Coating over entire body & wheels. No track use. The car can be seen in North Scottsdale, Arizona.

Asking $99,000 Or Best Offer.

Saludos,
Eduardo
<venegas356@gmail.com>
Scottsdale, Arizona

Last edited by Z356; 11-04-2018 at 04:01 PM.
Old 10-24-2018, 06:13 PM
flsupraguy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,439 Likes on 777 Posts

good deal glws
Old 10-25-2018, 10:44 AM
Vettel-ish
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

What a build. She is beautiful!

GLWS
Old 10-25-2018, 11:25 AM
Selo
Rennlist Member

Received 123 Likes on 62 Posts

I love this car and at the risk of my marriage I have to admit I'm considering it. But I have to ask, is there a reason you didn't spec it with either 4 way or 18 way sport plus seats?
Old 10-25-2018, 11:56 AM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 109 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Selo
I love this car and at the risk of my marriage I have to admit I'm considering it.
But I have to ask, is there a reason you didn't spec it with either 4 way or 18
way sport plus seats?
I didn't picked spec'ed it. A high executive at Google from Silicon Valley ordered
it this way, drove it 1900 miles in a few short months & was transferred out of the
country...so he sold it.

I had the 4-way Sport Plus on my 'Signal Green' .1 991 gt3 so I am very familiar with those
too. These 14-way Sport Seats are not as 'loose fitting' as most people think. In fact they
are quite contoured! And the side benefit is that my wife likes them much better since she
finds them much less 'confining' than the Sport Plus. So that is something to think about.

The one great advantage over the seats I had on my .1 991 gt3 is that these ones are
'ventilated'. My Audi RS7 has ventilated seats and so does most modern 'luxury' cars.
But when Porsche decided to do 'ventilated', they engineered a truly cooling seat which
is a significant improvement over any other 'ventilated' seat I have seen. You can actually
feel the 'cool' instantly. I have never experienced 'that' in my previous or current ventilated
seats from other auto builders!

And the backs of the standard Sport seats are covered in leather. In the Sport Plus, that
becomes a very expensive option. So overall, it makes these Sport seats a very good
'value proposition' for even the most hard-core enthusiast!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Scottsdale
Old 10-25-2018, 12:28 PM
JAhmed
Rennlist Member

Received 1,777 Likes on 756 Posts

Great looking car, GLWS!!!
Old 10-25-2018, 01:07 PM
white98ls
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is an unbelievable garage.
Old 10-26-2018, 09:46 AM
catpat8000
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z356
I didn't picked spec'ed it. A high executive at Google from Silicon Valley ordered
it this way, drove it 1900 miles in a few short months & was transferred out of the
country...so he sold it.

I had the 4-way Sport Plus on my 'Signal Green' .1 991 gt3 so I am very familiar with those
too. These 14-way Sport Seats are not as 'loose fitting' as most people think. In fact they
are quite contoured! And the side benefit is that my wife likes them much better since she
finds them much less 'confining' than the Sport Plus. So that is something to think about.

The one great advantage over the seats I had on my .1 991 gt3 is that these ones are
'ventilated'. My Audi RS7 has ventilated seats and so does most modern 'luxury' cars.
But when Porsche decided to do 'ventilated', they engineered a truly cooling seat which
is a significant improvement over any other 'ventilated' seat I have seen. You can actually
feel the 'cool' instantly. I have never experienced 'that' in my previous or current ventilated
seats from other auto builders!

And the backs of the standard Sport seats are covered in leather. In the Sport Plus, that
becomes a very expensive option. So overall, it makes these Sport seats a very good
'value proposition' for even the most hard-core enthusiast!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Scottsdale
I was the original owner of this car and I specified the 14-way seats. I did so because I find them much more comfortable than the 18 way seats (and I have owned a 911 with 18ways).

And Eduardo is right - the ventilated seats are truly wonderful. But when I sold the car, there were no stripes on it
Old 10-26-2018, 10:23 AM
rodsky
Rennlist Member

Received 796 Likes on 546 Posts

Wonderful spec and color! If I literally hadn't just bought a car as a DD, i would be probably calling..Seems like a lot of car for the $$
Old 10-26-2018, 01:17 PM
raidersfan
Three Wheelin'

Received 154 Likes on 113 Posts

Hooray for Oregon custom plates!

Old 10-26-2018, 01:43 PM
dkmesa
Pro

Received 54 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by catpat8000
I was the original owner of this car and I specified the 14-way seats. I did so because I find them much more comfortable than the 18 way seats (and I have owned a 911 with 18ways).

And Eduardo is right - the ventilated seats are truly wonderful. But when I sold the car, there were no stripes on it
And my guess is there will not be stripes much longer. Imagine majority of potential buyers would take care of that off the bat.
Old 10-26-2018, 01:44 PM
MaddMike
Drifting

Received 1,737 Likes on 846 Posts

Wow, beautiful build.
Old 10-26-2018, 02:24 PM
SpyderSenseOC
Rennlist Member

Received 1,319 Likes on 788 Posts

Originally Posted by Z356
For Sale: MY2017 .2 991 S Coupe. Rhodium Silver Metallic with Two-Tone 'Black'/'Bordeaux Red' Full Leather Interior.
Rare 'Sport Package' which includes Sport Exhaust System, GT Sport (smaller type) Steering Wheel, Rear Axle Steering,
Sport Chrono Package, SportDesign Side Mirrors. Plus PASM Sport Suspension (20mm Lower) & Premium Package Plus:
Porsche Entry & Drive (keyless), LED Headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System (height adjusts), Light Design Pkg.,
Automatically Dimming Mirrors, Seat Heating & Seat Ventilation (really works well in hot climates). In addition, options
include: Electric Sunroof, Heated Steering Wheel, Lane Change Assist (LCA), Bose Surround Sound System, Voice Control,
Wheels Painted in (High-Gloss) 'Black', Rear Center Tunnel in Leather with Decorative Stitching, Leather Interior Package
(covers silver painted interior trim in leather), Ornamental Porsche Crest (Wheel Caps), Rear 'Porsche' Logo painted body
color, Smoking Package (extra electrical plug) & Luggage Net in Passenger Compartment. MSRP totals $131,605.

Saludos,
Eduardo
<venegas356@gmail.com>
Scottsdale, Arizona
I don't need the car, although it is sweet. How much for the garage?

Last edited by SpyderSenseOC; 10-27-2018 at 11:53 AM.
Old 10-26-2018, 02:36 PM
tstafford
Race Car

Received 1,083 Likes on 621 Posts

Mine's GT Silver w/ Black/Bordeaux and Sport Package - I promise you it looks awesome, drives awesome, is awesome. Someone is going to get a sweet ride.
Old 10-26-2018, 03:29 PM
pfbz
Rennlist Member

Received 2,721 Likes on 1,463 Posts

Very cool car! I've been looking at base 2017's, but this one might be worth the step up.

Would like more info on the decals... Are they removable? Aftermarket replicas or OEM?

Quick Reply: For Sale: 2017 Porsche .2 991S w. Rare Sport Package (w. Rear Axle Steering) & SPASM