Notices

COVID AND Vaccinations

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2021, 10:15 PM
jumper5836
Nordschleife Master

Received 72 Likes on 48 Posts

I just turned 50. I just got my first shot today. Wow finally.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:50 AM
928gt
Burning Brakes

Received 228 Likes on 147 Posts

Old 06-05-2021, 02:07 PM
CanuckGT4
Rennlist Member

Received 267 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by Nixin
@CanuckGT4 You stated somewhere, that you are in the medical field? Are you a physician and if so are you aware of the Hippocratic Oath?
Why are medical colleges in Canada threatening doctors not to talk truthfully about the covid-19 virus or the experimental gene therapy injections? Why are the big pharma companies, life insurance companies, and the governments washing their hands of all potential injection liabilities? What is the reason a ‘vaccinated’ person cannot donate blood?
Why are PCR tests being used to detect covid-19 when the tests were never designed for such? Why are common and proven medicines such as HCQ and Ivermectin not being used to treat the infected? Why were these medicines removed from the shelves at pharmacies accross the nation? What is the reason to wear masks when everyone knows that the masks cannot prevent the spread of viruses?
There is reason no to ‘scream’ in your posts. I understand that the lies are being exposed, the lies that you are propagating here. But try to maintain some compusure when addressing people. You are not on trial here.
Hey nixon, nice to meet you.
Medical colleges will discipline you if you spread false information. There are people out there who are crazy, yes. They need to be brought under control or have their licenses revoked. Just because you believe the earth is flat doesn't mean you have the right to spew garbage.
hcq and ivermectin don't work. you must be a trump fanboy. anyone who believes they work are nuts, don't you have anything better to do than spread misinformation? leave medicine to the experts mmkay? removed from shelves, like you can just go and pick them up any time you want? haha, you have no clue what you are talking about. so ignorant. must be nice to be so blissful.
pcr testing, do you even know what it is? have you ever run a pcr test? clearly you don't know anything about pcr testing either. just such a waste of my time to even respond to you nitwits. done.

Last edited by CanuckGT4; 06-05-2021 at 02:11 PM.
Old 06-05-2021, 02:48 PM
Nixin
Instructor

Received 76 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by CanuckGT4
Hey nixon, nice to meet you.
Medical colleges will discipline you if you spread false information. There are people out there who are crazy, yes. They need to be brought under control or have their licenses revoked. Just because you believe the earth is flat doesn't mean you have the right to spew garbage.
hcq and ivermectin don't work. you must be a trump fanboy. anyone who believes they work are nuts, don't you have anything better to do than spread misinformation? leave medicine to the experts mmkay? removed from shelves, like you can just go and pick them up any time you want? haha, you have no clue what you are talking about. so ignorant. must be nice to be so blissful.
pcr testing, do you even know what it is? have you ever run a pcr test? clearly you don't know anything about pcr testing either. just such a waste of my time to even respond to you nitwits. done.
CanCuckGT4, obviously you have been indoctrinated by your muppet masters. Squawking through false narratives, without a shread of scientific evidence, just like a rabid parrot. Your entire argument is feeble. If your comprehension of this so-called pandemic is an par with your comprehension of basic English, then you are in for a rude awakening.
There is no reason for name calling or your shenanigans. It weakens your argument. Try to at least be mature and dignified, if you cannot be intelligent or coherent.

Last edited by Nixin; 06-05-2021 at 03:14 PM.
Old 06-06-2021, 12:07 AM
TurboS
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

CanCuckGT4, obviously you have been indoctrinated by your muppet masters. Squawking through false narratives, without a shread of scientific evidence, just like a rabid parrot. Your entire argument is feeble. If your comprehension of this so-called pandemic is an par with your comprehension of basic English, then you are in for a rude awakening.
There is no reason for name calling or your shenanigans. It weakens your argument. Try to at least be mature and dignified, if you cannot be intelligent or coherent.
Old 06-06-2021, 09:56 AM
Lemikson
Rennlist Member

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Skip first 5 minutes as it was countdown to live broadcast. Worth watching for those open to hear both sides.

Last edited by Lemikson; 06-06-2021 at 10:00 AM.
Old 06-06-2021, 01:20 PM
TurboS
Drifting

Listen to this interview of a University of a Guelph Professor

https://omny.fm/shows/on-point-with-...vaccines-sugge
Old 06-07-2021, 05:34 PM
Nixin
Instructor

Originally Posted by leaf345
How many covid patients have you seen die?
Ive seen dozens. You are way off.
Being young and healthy means the odds are in your favour, but I’ve seen 30 and 40 year olds with no health concerns be hospitalized for months. And yes, they die as well.
The only way to truly determine an official cause of death is by completing an autopsy. Everything else is an assumption and/or guess work.
Unfortunately autopsies are not being performed now on the deceased, due to Covid-19. So, no one will ever know what the ‘dozens’ of the deceased you witnessed, really passed away from.
Old 06-07-2021, 05:59 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,147 Likes on 821 Posts

The only way to truly determine an official cause of death is by completing an autopsy. Everything else is an assumption and/or guess work.
Unfortunately autopsies are not being performed now on the deceased, due to Covid-19. So, no one will ever know what the ‘dozens’ of the deceased you witnessed, really passed away from.
its easy to be a denier, until you or someone you know gets kicked in the face by this horrible virus. Even though you have absolutely no clue on what is going on around you and you remain with your head in the sand ( to be polite). I still do not wish this on you or anyone.

There are just so many painful stories of deniers who said they were wrong on their deathbed.

Astonishing to watch this thread unfold actually, but i have to be transparent. My company makes the PCR antibody test and we spent Millions fast tracking it using basic foundational science and adapted it for SARS-CoV-2. Id rather be part of the solution , than part of the problem.

Carry on with your thread. and your rantings.. i only have one thing to say ... the Deniers are wrong, but like most adolescents, if it doesnt affect them personally , it doesnt exist.

Last edited by theiceman; 06-07-2021 at 06:00 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by theiceman:
928gt (06-07-2021), pongobaz (06-08-2021)
Old 06-07-2021, 06:01 PM
928gt
Burning Brakes

Received 228 Likes on 147 Posts

Oh, sure. I mean, it's just an assumption that you are a human. It is equally possible that someone transplanted a brain from a lizard in your head while you were sleeping and you are now just a mindless troll. Unfortunately routine CAT and PET scans are also not performed because of COVID-19, so no one will ever know what your head is really filled with.
Old 06-07-2021, 06:06 PM
.2PDK
Race Car

Received 1,258 Likes on 757 Posts

Originally Posted by 928gt
Oh, sure. I mean, it's just an assumption that you are a human. It is equally possible that someone transplanted a brain from a lizard in your head while you were sleeping and you are now just a mindless troll. Unfortunately routine CAT and PET scans are also not performed because of COVID-19, so no one will ever know what your head is really filled with.
Old 06-07-2021, 08:55 PM
Nixin
Instructor

Originally Posted by 928gt
I don't have any issues with people that have different opinions or ideas than me. Nor do I have any issues that you had missed a number of key steps in your upbringing and socialization. Your cheap shots are semi-whimsical and quite immature, but one cannot expect better from a gullible social pariah. As usual, you bring nothing intelligent to this conversation.
The following users liked this post:
M3Inline6 (08-01-2021)
Old 06-07-2021, 09:10 PM
Nixin
Instructor

Originally Posted by theiceman
its easy to be a denier, until you or someone you know gets kicked in the face by this horrible virus. Even though you have absolutely no clue on what is going on around you and you remain with your head in the sand ( to be polite). I still do not wish this on you or anyone.

There are just so many painful stories of deniers who said they were wrong on their deathbed.

Astonishing to watch this thread unfold actually, but i have to be transparent. My company makes the PCR antibody test and we spent Millions fast tracking it using basic foundational science and adapted it for SARS-CoV-2. Id rather be part of the solution , than part of the problem.

Carry on with your thread. and your rantings.. i only have one thing to say ... the Deniers are wrong, but like most adolescents, if it doesnt affect them personally , it doesnt exist.
I am not denying anything, least of all a virus. However, to shut the entire province, the nation and the world down for a virus with a survival rate of +99% is beyond comprehensible.
Unfortunately over 25,000 Canadians have passed away from the so-called coronavirus. That is less than 0.06% of the entire population. A figure which is no more and no less than the average annual death rate from the common cold, influenza, pneumonia, etc. Each year, more than 40,000 Canadians are killed in automobile accidents. Should the government just mandate motor vehicles illegal and have us all park our cars for the good of all? I know that logic and common sense are no longer common. But try for a minute to think for yourself.

Last edited by Nixin; 06-07-2021 at 09:35 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Nixin:
997ajk (06-08-2021), M3Inline6 (08-01-2021)
Old 06-07-2021, 09:54 PM
TurboS
Drifting

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/mental-hea...195300005.html
Old 06-07-2021, 10:00 PM
moab
Rennlist Member

Received 670 Likes on 328 Posts

Yep, I'm more concerned about the toll this flu has taken on our children, both developmentally and mentally, than anything else. Thankfully Potato Head Ford is at least allowing camps this summer so kids can finally have some normal social activity.
The following users liked this post:
Nixin (06-07-2021)

Quick Reply: COVID AND Vaccinations