Notices

COVID AND Vaccinations

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2021, 03:31 PM
OttawaSteve
Burning Brakes

Received 581 Likes on 314 Posts

Originally Posted by CanuckGT4
Do you have ANY information to back this up or is it all coming out of your ***?
I vote for the latter.
The following users liked this post:
CanuckGT4 (06-02-2021)
Old 06-02-2021, 05:17 PM
997ajk
Pro

Received 219 Likes on 154 Posts

WTF are you talking about. I'm in the medical field and you clearly know nothing of what you speak except parroting old cliche's.
How did doctors and nurses not help people again? Do you have ANY information to back this up or is it all coming out of your ***?

Most did their job and got paid for what they do. I am sure there is many selfless doctors, nurses and support staff that did contribute beyond the standard but is part of the job. Just like many in supply chain or other jobs we do what we can or sacrifice our weekends to assist when asked.
Remember this is has been going on for now 14 months - what is the current solution that your team has come up with?

What you haven't done? Did you create vaccine in Canada, pioneered any type of treatment, had any other solutions but lockdowns. You support lockdowns, unscientific approaches, crooked politicians along with unions - even though they have proven to cause more harm than good.

Pandemic has not added excess mortality to Canada (Stat Can) over the past years, you test using PCR cycle test beyond what's even recommend by WHO or CDC. Ivermectin is still not [size=13px]recommended but proven to help[/size]. Expired vaccines are now recommended, mixing and matching of vaccines is okay as well.

So please enlighten me on these items with facts, and let me know how much we have spent on COVID or health care in Canada and what results have been like?

Again this is aimed at not [size=13px]individuals[/size] but Health care system in Canada; as there are many good ones but overshadowed by few . Failure to speak means you're complicit with their agenda.

Old 06-02-2021, 06:13 PM
CanuckGT4
Rennlist Member

Received 267 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by 997ajk
Most did their job and got paid for what they do. I am sure there is many selfless doctors, nurses and support staff that did contribute beyond the standard but is part of the job. Just like many in supply chain or other jobs we do what we can or sacrifice our weekends to assist when asked.
Remember this is has been going on for now 14 months - what is the current solution that your team has come up with?

What you haven't done? Did you create vaccine in Canada, pioneered any type of treatment, had any other solutions but lockdowns. You support lockdowns, unscientific approaches, crooked politicians along with unions - even though they have proven to cause more harm than good.

Pandemic has not added excess mortality to Canada (Stat Can) over the past years, you test using PCR cycle test beyond what's even recommend by WHO or CDC. Ivermectin is still not [size=13px]recommended but proven to help[/size]. Expired vaccines are now recommended, mixing and matching of vaccines is okay as well.

So please enlighten me on these items with facts, and let me know how much we have spent on COVID or health care in Canada and what results have been like?

Again this is aimed at not [size=13px]individuals[/size] but Health care system in Canada; as there are many good ones but overshadowed by few . Failure to speak means you're complicit with their agenda.
Oh boy, you are quite a piece of work but i'll educate you regardless.
1. you asserted that healthcare hasn't done anything and they caused the pandemic. now you say they aren't working hard enough, not working on weekends? what? make up your mind. where is the evidence this virus was caused by doctors and nurses.
2. has canada pioneered any treatments? no. we shut down our vaccine biotech industry decades ago in favour of generic manufacturers. political decisions and business decisions. has nothing to do with healthcare workers. do you not know this?
3. i won't address every little complaint you have about numbers but ivermectin is not recommended by the company that manufactures it, merck! check it out. i'm sure they are not in the business of making money right? https://www.merck.com/news/merck-sta...d-19-pandemic/
4. how much have we spent and what are the results? ummm, less people dead perhaps. what are you looking for here?
you clearly have a gripe with pretty much everything so there is no real point in discussing any further as you have such a closed mindset it's pointless.
enjoy
Old 06-02-2021, 06:27 PM
Christien
Race Car

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by 997ajk

Pandemic has not added excess mortality to Canada (Stat Can) over the past years,.
Did you ever stop to think that maybe the reason for this is because of all the restrictions? As opposed to the US whose lack of restrictions led to covid being the 3rd leading cause of death in the US in 2020, despite deaths not really ramping up until Q2.
pongobaz (06-06-2021)
Old 06-02-2021, 07:41 PM
997ajk
Pro

Received 219 Likes on 154 Posts

Oh boy, you are quite a piece of work but i'll educate you regardless.
1. you asserted that healthcare hasn't done anything and they caused the pandemic. now you say they aren't working hard enough, not working on weekends? what? make up your mind. where is the evidence this virus was caused by doctors and nurses.
2. has canada pioneered any treatments? no. we shut down our vaccine biotech industry decades ago in favour of generic manufacturers. political decisions and business decisions. has nothing to do with healthcare workers. do you not know this?
3. i won't address every little complaint you have about numbers but ivermectin is not recommended by the company that manufactures it, merck! check it out. i'm sure they are not in the business of making money right? https://www.merck.com/news/merck-sta...d-19-pandemic/
4. how much have we spent and what are the results? ummm, less people dead perhaps. what are you looking for here?
you clearly have a gripe with pretty much everything so there is no real point in discussing any further as you have such a closed mindset it's pointless.
enjoy
Thanks ! But you have provided no proof or backed by any facts .

1. There is no contradicting statements. In a system there will be majority who do bare minimum the other 10-20% that go beyond, I 'm not taking it away from them. That was my comment there will be few that did put in the effort and assisted in many ways. But as a healthcare unit / unified voiced they haven't done anything outside of recommending lockdowns, there was no advise on improving diets or exercise, yet most comorbidies are due to these factors. . Reminds me of an old joke ; no body work, noone gets hurt.
No expanded or improved ICU bed capacity or shifting other resources into care or even prevention methods. Much of LTC death were caused by nurses that went from one place to another infecting people they were taking care of. PPE issues, bed issues, no capacity.
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/.../00087-eng.htm

2. Exactly my point - nothing.

3. Dr. Kory gave a speech to HS in US stating the effectiveness of the drug, based on Indian testing and reports it's doing a great job.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c49290...dr-pierre-kory
https://www.thedesertreview.com/news...2d2325a08.html

4.It's a cope out, you did not answer anything ! how much have we spent? More then India and many other yet we achieved the lesser results and we had the longest lockdowns and most restrictions.
You're not counting death due to other causes because of lockdowns and overall state of economy. Look up many cities had more overdoses than covid deaths in past 6 months, and the increases are related to lockdowns.

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/blog...uring-pandemic

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the reason for this is because of all the restrictions? As opposed to the US whose lack of restrictions led to covid being the 3rd leading cause of death in the US in 2020, despite deaths not really ramping up until Q2.
Saying that lockdown prevent death may sound fine on the surface but it seems that based on Sweden and few others who had no lockdowns or light lockdowns did just as well if not better.
I will agree that it can slow down the spread but once the virus is out, unless another strategy is employed to eradicate you will need to continue the strategy (vaccines) or hit herd immunity.

It's also possible that COVID is no longer an issue as we reached herd immunity and those with weakened immune system have past on.

Per

Nixin (06-02-2021)
Old 06-02-2021, 08:50 PM
Christien
Race Car

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts

Sweden is a third our population and doesn't border one of the world's worst-affected covid countries. Much easier to keep it under control. Herd immunity is generally understood to be 60-70% vaccination rate. We're just getting into that rate now. So sure, it's possible that covid is no longer an issue, but rather than play russian roulette with a 4th wave, I'm fine with keeping the restrictions.
Old 06-02-2021, 08:58 PM
Nixin
Instructor

Received 76 Likes on 39 Posts

You all need to read the exposed Dr. Fauci e-mails. Totat **** show. I truly hope that the governing politicians, big pharma freaks and medical maniacs will all be held accountable for this global crime against humanity! Two years of our lives wasted plus countless lives lost for profit and political control. Add to that the coerced introduction of experimental gene therapy injections that are still in the clinical trial stage until 2023. All for a virus with a recovery rate of 99.8%. Quite disturbing indeed.

Last edited by Nixin; 06-02-2021 at 09:00 PM.
M3Inline6 (08-01-2021)
Old 06-02-2021, 09:41 PM
Brian 162
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

FWIW I got my second AZ vaccine on Sunday. I for one am looking forward getting things back to normal
Old 06-03-2021, 01:17 AM
Chimcu
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 37 Posts

Holy crap lol.. man some of us need to chill out and find a new hobby than Covid.. I guess with racetracks closed etc ..cant take our frustration elsewhere ... guess my tiny post started a fight lol

remind me never to cough at a PCA event or a Porsche meet. Anyways back to being spoiled and drinking wine and eating kobe beef at midnight 🤪
Old 06-03-2021, 09:48 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,147 Likes on 821 Posts

Originally Posted by Chimcu
Holy crap lol.. man some of us need to chill out and find a new hobby than Covid.. I guess with racetracks closed etc ..cant take our frustration elsewhere ... guess my tiny post started a fight lol

remind me never to cough at a PCA event or a Porsche meet. Anyways back to being spoiled and drinking wine and eating kobe beef at midnight 🤪
Kobe beef ? when's the BBQ ?
Old 06-03-2021, 03:35 PM
CanuckGT4
Rennlist Member

Received 267 Likes on 174 Posts

[QUOTE=997ajk;17468436]Thanks ! But you have provided no proof or backed by any facts .

1. There is no contradicting statements. In a system there will be majority who do bare minimum the other 10-20% that go beyond, I 'm not taking it away from them. That was my comment there will be few that did put in the effort and assisted in many ways. But as a healthcare unit / unified voiced they haven't done anything outside of recommending lockdowns, there was no advise on improving diets or exercise, yet most comorbidies are due to these factors. . Reminds me of an old joke ; no body work, noone gets hurt.
No expanded or improved ICU bed capacity or shifting other resources into care or even prevention methods. Much of LTC death were caused by nurses that went from one place to another infecting people they were taking care of. PPE issues, bed issues, no capacity.
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/.../00087-eng.htm

A. AGREE, NURSES ARE THE PROBLEM. MAKE VACCINATIONS MANDATORY, BUT YOU CAN'T DO THAT WITH WOKE CULTURE.

2. Exactly my point - nothing.
B. YOU CAN THANK MULRONEY FOR THAT.

3. Dr. Kory gave a speech to HS in US stating the effectiveness of the drug, based on Indian testing and reports it's doing a great job.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c49290...dr-pierre-kory
https://www.thedesertreview.com/news...2d2325a08.html
C. INDIAN TESTING. LOL. YOU IGNORE THE COMPANY'S ON STATMENT WHO MAKES THE DRUG? LAUGHABLE.

4.It's a cope out, you did not answer anything ! how much have we spent? More then India and many other yet we achieved the lesser results and we had the longest lockdowns and most restrictions.
You're not counting death due to other causes because of lockdowns and overall state of economy. Look up many cities had more overdoses than covid deaths in past 6 months, and the increases are related to lockdowns.
C. WHAT'S A COPE OUT? NEW ENGLISH WOKE TERM?
QUOTING THE RIGHT WING NUTBAR FRASER INSTITUTE IS HARDLY SCIENTIFIC.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY DEATHS WERE PREVENTED? NO. NO-ONE DOES.

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/blog...uring-pandemic

Saying that lockdown prevent death may sound fine on the surface but it seems that based on Sweden and few others who had no lockdowns or light lockdowns did just as well if not better.
I will agree that it can slow down the spread but once the virus is out, unless another strategy is employed to eradicate you will need to continue the strategy (vaccines) or hit herd immunity.

It's also possible that COVID is no longer an issue as we reached herd immunity and those with weakened immune system have past on.
WE HAVE REACHED HERD IMMUNITY ALREADY? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?
COME ON MR ANALYST, YOU AREN'T VERY GOOD GATHERING DATA.

Per
Old 06-03-2021, 04:22 PM
petee_c
Drifting

Received 110 Likes on 91 Posts

overall, i'm still happy despite covid.... family still alive including parents and outlaws...

youngest (15yr old) just got his 1st dose of Pfizer, we are 4/4 1st dosed in our household... 2nd doses coming soon.

I just reviewed admission orders last night for a female in her mid-30's with covid that was intubated and transferred in from out of province....so that puts things in prospective.

Hopefully things will be mostly in the rearview mirror by September... just saw a preliminary proposed schedule for rep minor hockey for next year....

That being said, it always could be worse, I could be a die-hard Leaf fan....
Old 06-03-2021, 04:32 PM
Nixin
Instructor

Received 76 Likes on 39 Posts

@CanuckGT4 You stated somewhere, that you are in the medical field? Are you a physician and if so are you aware of the Hippocratic Oath?
Why are medical colleges in Canada threatening doctors not to talk truthfully about the covid-19 virus or the experimental gene therapy injections? Why are the big pharma companies, life insurance companies, and the governments washing their hands of all potential injection liabilities? What is the reason a ‘vaccinated’ person cannot donate blood?
Why are PCR tests being used to detect covid-19 when the tests were never designed for such? Why are common and proven medicines such as HCQ and Ivermectin not being used to treat the infected? Why were these medicines removed from the shelves at pharmacies accross the nation? What is the reason to wear masks when everyone knows that the masks cannot prevent the spread of viruses?
There is reason no to ‘scream’ in your posts. I understand that the lies are being exposed, the lies that you are propagating here. But try to maintain some compusure when addressing people. You are not on trial here.

Last edited by Nixin; 06-03-2021 at 04:39 PM.
Old 06-03-2021, 04:34 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,147 Likes on 821 Posts

Originally Posted by petee_c
overall, i'm still happy despite covid.... family still alive including parents and outlaws...

youngest (15yr old) just got his 1st dose of Pfizer, we are 4/4 1st dosed in our household... 2nd doses coming soon.

I just reviewed admission orders last night for a female in her mid-30's with covid that was intubated and transferred in from out of province....so that puts things in prospective.

Hopefully things will be mostly in the rearview mirror by September... just saw a preliminary proposed schedule for rep minor hockey for next year....

That being said, it always could be worse, I could be a die-hard Leaf fan....
be careful , say covid is a real thing killing people and you will be cancelled by this group, chances are the 30 year old was going to die of something else and they just said it was covid
Old 06-03-2021, 05:39 PM
Chimcu
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
Kobe beef ? when's the BBQ ?
soon buddy soon..once backyard is done and the porsche is delivered or if the leafs stops choking.. whichever comes first

Quick Reply: COVID AND Vaccinations