Notices

COVID AND Vaccinations

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2021, 05:47 PM
TurboS
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by rockrdude
That's right, it's not because you have a license to be a doctor that you cannot also be a quack at the same time.
So when you question the narrative and have legitimate concerns regarding the long and short term safety of a so called vaccine that has been tested for ONLY 8 months, is not FDA approved and you are
freely giving it to children or pregnant mothers, that means you are a Quack?

Listen to what this Dr says after 6 minutes, Quackery!

Last edited by TurboS; 06-25-2021 at 05:51 PM.
Old 06-25-2021, 06:11 PM
928gt
Burning Brakes

Received 228 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboS
So when you question the narrative and have legitimate concerns regarding the long and short term safety of a so called vaccine that has been tested for ONLY 8 months, is not FDA approved and you are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaGWC-zyRK4&t=405s
I am sure that in May of 1941 when people in London were hiding in so called bomb shelters, some may have had legitimate health concerns about the dust, dirt, mice, cockroaches and mould growth that were present in all of them, and that had furthermore been used for ONLY 8 months and were not declared safe by health and safety officials. And, while it is indeed possible that someone ended up with diarrhea or an asthma attack as a result of these issues, they all survived the bombing above. Do you see the fallacy in your argument?
Old 06-25-2021, 06:25 PM
TurboS
Drifting

Originally Posted by 928gt
I am sure that in May of 1941 when people in London were hiding in so called bomb shelters, some may have had legitimate health concerns about the dust, dirt, mice, cockroaches and mould growth that were present in all of them, and that had furthermore been used for ONLY 8 months and were not declared safe by health and safety officials. And, while it is indeed possible that someone ended up with diarrhea or an asthma attack as a result of these issues, they all survived the bombing above. Do you see the fallacy in your argument?
This is not my argument, I am forwarding the perspective and legitimate concerns of highly qualified physicians and professors wrt the long term safety of children and pregnant mothers. They are merely expressing their concerns regarding the detrimental side effects in the future that according to them will be far worse than diarrhea. Verbal or otherwise.

Old 06-25-2021, 07:19 PM
rockrdude
Burning Brakes

Received 380 Likes on 214 Posts

Well I don't know if he's a quack, and I never said he was a quack. I'm just saying being a doctor isn't a guarantee of honesty, competence or good intentions. That's all I'm saying. Having concerns is one thing, but disregarding data about how the virus is spreading is another thing. Vaccination prevents the virus from spreading, that is a fact. Some people have side effects yes. For example Astra Zeneca had a very low risk of blot clots, yes. Now does anyone really think about the risks of blood clots when taking the pill, taking the plane to Europe or smoking? Those risks are much higher. but when they ask you to take a shot then this is the first thing they worry about.

I have a friend that won't take the vaccine because he's afraid of it giving him cancer in 10 years. the same friend has been a smoker for most of his life. I mean The data on the vaccines show they are very effective and have very low risk of side effects. These vaccines are not ''new'' as some would like you to believe. They don't change your DNA. Yes, they have never been used on such a large scale, but they have been tested for decades. these are facts. Also the facts are that serious side effects are extremely rare.

However some people still believe the gov is out to make them sick. the gov doesn't pay its bills with sick people, it needs healthy slaves to keep the machine going. Don't worry, the gov wants you to be a productive member of society and pay your taxes for a very long time. It has no interest in you staying in a hospital for years or dying prematurely.
The following 2 users liked this post by rockrdude:
928gt (06-25-2021), Robb M. (07-02-2021)
Old 06-27-2021, 09:45 AM
Anakin Skywalker
Drifting

Received 478 Likes on 359 Posts

DR. Byram W. Bridle PHD University of Guelph,

Definitely fake.....LOL

https://ovc.uoguelph.ca/pathobiology...Byram-W-Bridle

Another fake physician: https://medicine.usask.ca/profiles/s...-christian.php

So Many fakes we should Censor them, cause they bring nothing of value, other than concern for well being of Children. How Irrelevant is That?!
Who among us with a serious medical issue wouldn’t skip the appointment with the real live breathing physician....and go right to Social media.

Dr. YouTube strikes again. Appointment with TwitterMD to follow.

Old 06-27-2021, 11:04 AM
Dyim
Drifting

Received 1,036 Likes on 555 Posts

Lots of mis-information out there.

The most dangerous ones are those spread by someone with a few degrees but don’t really know the whole story, or deliberately skew the truth.
Old 06-27-2021, 12:00 PM
.2PDK
Race Car

Received 1,258 Likes on 757 Posts
Default Like this guy...

Originally Posted by Dyim
The most dangerous ones are those spread by someone with a few degrees but don’t really know the whole story, or deliberately skew the truth.

Old 06-27-2021, 03:18 PM
Dyim
Drifting

Originally Posted by .2PDK
I was thinking about the MD’s and PhD’s in this thread in my OP.

I think this guy is a lot more dangerous IMO. When he runs the show, watch out.

Old 06-27-2021, 04:33 PM
.2PDK
Race Car

Received 1,258 Likes on 757 Posts

Originally Posted by Dyim
I think this guy is a lot more dangerous IMO. When he runs the show, watch out.
Will he be running the show?
Old 06-27-2021, 08:02 PM
Dyim
Drifting

Originally Posted by .2PDK
Will he be running the show?
If he decides to run and gets elected, he will be more than qualified to be the finance minister eventually. Then possibly work his way up to the top. Much more educated than the current leader. One way to revive the party if it loses an election. Time will tell.
Old 06-27-2021, 10:32 PM
Hematose
Advanced

Received 46 Likes on 22 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaGWC-zyRK4&t=405s
This physician is no more qualified than legions of his peers and their respective professional associations/colleges that hold an opposing point of view to his. Why are his credentials being held up here? Because he supports the viewpoint of the poster. You're going to get dissent in any sufficiently large number of people. Picking the minority that happen to agree with you is intellectually dishonest.

AZ and the RNA vaccines have FDA emergency use authorization. Their effectiveness is completely proven now with case numbers, hospitalizations and deaths all plummeting to new lows in the places they've been used. The more unvaccinated people there are in the world, the more chances there are of a new mutation that will bring us all back to square one.

The medical people running this in the West generally know what they are doing and what the science says. It would be fantastically shortsighted of a bad actor to abuse the public trust by knowingly pushing unsafe vaccines. And to what end? As others have pointed out already, even if you take the most cynical point of view, the Illuminati or fatcat bureaucrats (or whatever) all do much better when they have lots of healthy, productive citizens they can control.

Stow your arrogance and do your duty as a citizen. Stop giving oxygen to people who are exploiting your contrarian instincts for their own fame/gain at your expense and ours as well.
The following 3 users liked this post by Hematose:
reacp911 (06-28-2021), Robb M. (07-02-2021), rockrdude (06-28-2021)
Old 06-27-2021, 11:06 PM
CanuckGT4
Rennlist Member

Received 267 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by Hematose
This physician is no more qualified than legions of his peers and their respective professional associations/colleges that hold an opposing point of view to his. Why are his credentials being held up here? Because he supports the viewpoint of the poster. You're going to get dissent in any sufficiently large number of people. Picking the minority that happen to agree with you is intellectually dishonest.

AZ and the RNA vaccines have FDA emergency use authorization. Their effectiveness is completely proven now with case numbers, hospitalizations and deaths all plummeting to new lows in the places they've been used. The more unvaccinated people there are in the world, the more chances there are of a new mutation that will bring us all back to square one.

The medical people running this in the West generally know what they are doing and what the science says. It would be fantastically shortsighted of a bad actor to abuse the public trust by knowingly pushing unsafe vaccines. And to what end? As others have pointed out already, even if you take the most cynical point of view, the Illuminati or fatcat bureaucrats (or whatever) all do much better when they have lots of healthy, productive citizens they can control.

Stow your arrogance and do your duty as a citizen. Stop giving oxygen to people who are exploiting your contrarian instincts for their own fame/gain at your expense and ours as well.
turbos is a well known troll/conspiracy theorist/right wing nut on other sites as well. i pwned him years ago about some bs article he posted and he suddenly stopped responding
don't waste your breath, he is a nutter.
Old 06-27-2021, 11:08 PM
CanuckGT4
Rennlist Member

Received 267 Likes on 174 Posts

Where's the long term safety data for these Experimental vaccines? There isn't any, but its apparently safe for Children and Pregnant Women.......
What ye say about the company who manufactures ivermectin? I guess they are in on the conspiracy as well. hahahaha
https://www.merck.com/news/merck-sta...d-19-pandemic/
Old 06-28-2021, 03:45 AM
TurboS
Drifting

Originally Posted by CanuckGT4
What ye say about the company who manufactures ivermectin? I guess they are in on the conspiracy as well. hahahaha
https://www.merck.com/news/merck-sta...d-19-pandemic/
No large profits to be realized for repurposed drugs
out of patent

plus can’t receive Emergency use authorization for
an experimental gene therapy if there’s an effective therapeutic available aka Ivermectin

Old 06-28-2021, 11:01 AM
997ajk
Pro

Received 219 Likes on 154 Posts

Worth watching as he reviews alot of the data presented - it's clear gov't is not interested in using the drug even if it's low risk and helps.

As always follow the money...

Quick Reply: COVID AND Vaccinations