Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PCA Mid Ohio Club Race 8-17-12

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 02:54 PM
Der ABT
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Not sure after the watkins incident etc......

good hands has AC in his trailer at least and maybe one other with ac on theirs....mine doesnt have it either but havent needed it yet (well it woulda been nice at VIR) but the family will be there so lets try to make a large compound.....look for the intersport cars or ill talk to ya on the way and work out where to park....
Antonio do you have AC in your new trailer?? i got the generator but no A/C yet.....i think intersport may have a bunch of cars coming again.
havent been to Mid Ohio in a LOOONG time.....E is looking like a ton of fun and pretty sure our sp1 local is coming but not sure yet (P. James) to give you a little competition hopefully.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:06 PM
antonioconceicao
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Getting ac next week, bring the generator please. Will be leaving mid day thursday due to work that means no test and tune saving a day for practicing for SP club race better changes to stay ahead of the E cars then MO

Originally Posted by Der ABT
Not sure after the watkins incident etc......

good hands has AC in his trailer at least and maybe one other with ac on theirs....mine doesnt have it either but havent needed it yet (well it woulda been nice at VIR) but the family will be there so lets try to make a large compound.....look for the intersport cars or ill talk to ya on the way and work out where to park....
Antonio do you have AC in your new trailer?? i got the generator but no A/C yet.....i think intersport may have a bunch of cars coming again.
havent been to Mid Ohio in a LOOONG time.....E is looking like a ton of fun and pretty sure our sp1 local is coming but not sure yet (P. James) to give you a little competition hopefully.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Chaos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 260 Likes on 197 Posts

Turns out I was cancelled BUT never got a refund(perhaps because I did not cancel).
As M-O has more right turns than left I am putting the two new tires on the LEFT side of the car!
Old 07-24-2012, 03:38 PM
flatsics
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by antonioconceicao
Getting ac next week, bring the generator please. Will be leaving mid day thursday due to work that means no test and tune saving a day for practicing for SP club race better changes to stay ahead of the E cars then MO
Are you guys going to actually sign up for the race, don't see any G cars signed up?

I will sign back up if some G cars decide to show.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:29 PM
antonioconceicao
Track Day

Done!

see you there!

Originally Posted by flatsics
Are you guys going to actually sign up for the race, don't see any G cars signed up?

Old 07-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Der ABT
Burning Brakes

We have at least one more G car in our entourage coming that hasnt signed up, possibly 2 more on top of him though not sure on them but hopefully they come out...was their rookie race at VIR.
Hotel is booked for me so its a for sure now....just need to get some things done to the excursion now.

where you getting the A/C from?? if its a good deal can you get 2 haha..i got a friend who is selling his nice honda 3000.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:57 PM
FrankyV
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Will a Hoosier tire vendor be there?
Old 07-24-2012, 06:21 PM
993PET
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by flatsics

I'll be in either G or H, since there is only one other car in H as of today, it looks like G it is. Just waiting on a confirmation that my engine will be finished in time. I should know early next week.

JF
Old 07-24-2012, 08:02 PM
Astroman
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

90+ signed up! Great job MORPCA!
Old 07-24-2012, 08:04 PM
flatsics
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SkankyFrank
Will a Hoosier tire vendor be there?
Hoosier Tire Midwest

(574) 936-8344
Old 07-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Astroman
Rennlist Member

Hey Chip,
Check out Rennpoints. Gregg is predicted to beat both of us! (For some reason) Rennpoints has a very elevated opinion of Gregg. I guess the computer program doesn't know that he races with only two (if any) good tires.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:32 PM
Chipster
Rennlist Member

Received 59 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Astroman
Hey Chip,
Check out Rennpoints. Gregg is predicted to beat both of us! (For some reason) Rennpoints has a very elevated opinion of Gregg. I guess the computer program doesn't know that he races with only two (if any) good tires.
Gregg has friends in high places. However, he may have to turn off the AC and put down the Big Gulp.
Old 07-25-2012, 03:20 PM
BigKraut
Instructor

Took a look at the track map attached to my email confirming my registration. It appeared to me that the chicane between turns 1 and 3 won't be used. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Old 07-25-2012, 03:23 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

I just figured out why all you E guys are so giddy. No Hupfer. No Buckley. No White. Only two of the top ten in E points will be there.

Jack, are you planning to make a speech when you're up on the podium?

I wonder who will be up there with you? Jim Child is a good bet. As is Evan Close. Brian maybe?
(in no way is this meant to jinx anyone )

Fortunately I have an excuse that keeps me away from certain humiliation at Mid-O.
And Welcome back , Chip!
Old 07-25-2012, 04:54 PM
Astroman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by BigKraut
Took a look at the track map attached to my email confirming my registration. It appeared to me that the chicane between turns 1 and 3 won't be used. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
I bet there was no significance to the attached map of the Pro course.

PCA traditionally races the Club course (with the chicane) but has also raced the Pro course too.

At the most, it will be a combination of the two configurations but I highly doubt it will be exclusively the Pro course. It has a better chance of being exclusively the Club course.

Quick Reply: PCA Mid Ohio Club Race 8-17-12