2012 European Grand Prix (Valencia)

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 01:13 PM
morganabowen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by FGL28
I did not cry myself to sleep. As I said before he was lucky.
There are what 11 races left? Crow when she wins WDC. I just want it decided in Austin.

Your have a chip on your shoulder against those who see the true Alonso. We show up regardless of how She does.
I for one do not understand your antagonism towards Fernando Alonso; however, that is your business During the European Grand Prix post race show, part of the discussion was the FACT that Fernando Alonso has finished in the points in the last 20 consecutive races. Only one other F1 driver has done better in the history of Formula One Racing, and that is seven time world champion Michael Schumacher who finished in the points 24 consecutive races. As far as I am concerned, that is a testiment to Fernando's driving skills and determination
Old 06-26-2012, 03:55 PM
adrial
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by morganabowen
I for one do not understand your antagonism towards Fernando Alonso; however, that is your business During the European Grand Prix post race show, part of the discussion was the FACT that Fernando Alonso has finished in the points in the last 20 consecutive races. Only one other F1 driver has done better in the history of Formula One Racing, and that is seven time world champion Michael Schumacher who finished in the points 24 consecutive races. As far as I am concerned, that is a testiment to Fernando's driving skills and determination

Or a testament to the reliability of the car he is driving.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:13 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Morgan, as I said before, Alonso can drive and is lucky but, based upon his actions off the track, he is not a guy I would want on my team. Let alone in my neighborhood.

His involvement in Spygate, his involvement in Crashgate, his infantile comments and actions when he was at McLaren. Boy that is a teammate I would want to have your back, not.

Don't worry I do not like other drivers.as well.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:08 PM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
First:

Then:

Good stuff Raj...
Why watch the race when you can rate Alonso's drive just by looking at the results...?

Yes, it's illegal and there should be an investigation but since it's Ferrari, have no fear, all is good.
Also, stopping and picking the flag is against the rules but IIRC, didn't Hamilton do that in Canada with no penalties or whatever. IMO it's a silly rule anyway, I mean how much unsafe it is when compared to all flag guys standing right by the track after the race?
Didn't need to see the race. Knowing that someone from 11th came up to win a race that typically is very boring was enough for me. I also happen to be a fan

Quick Reply: 2012 European Grand Prix (Valencia)