Bruno Senna
0%
Lucas di Grassi
0%
Timo Glock
0%
Sakon Yamamoto
0%
Takuma Sato (Master of all that is carbon fiber)
4.26%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (the final round)

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2010 | 01:56 PM
paradisenb
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Summary:

Every F1 WDC since 1995 has been based on " Bernies manipulation".

WW F1 ............................................................ Hen joy
News Flash!!!!!!!

Well, there you have it folks. Alvin now publicly acknowledges that Fernanda in a Faux champion.

Faux 2 to you.

Perhaps this qualifies as a 'Sticky' Titled - Alvin recognizes Alonso is a Faux Champion.
Old 12-03-2010 | 01:56 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 2BWise
Because Bernie told Webbo to crash and detonated Vettel's engine while he was in the lead. Such amazing manipulation you'd think some mastermind behind a curtain scripted it. Seriously, you can't make this stuff up

Or can you
Congrats ,

You must be one of dem der new amigos , yes the logic is the same , good work. Now how does detonating Vettel's engine help him ..

Good find Pete , LTC .. this one is a gem, welcome 2Bwise i hope u a bettn man..

Pete still waiting for you to pay your bet , ohh smart one, Schumacher was a flop , as predicted .........

Old 12-03-2010 | 03:19 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Summary:

In case you missed it Team orders and F1 protocol got Vettel this years WDC not his pace. In equal cars he was not only slower than Webber but was easily outraced on many occasions, well , when Webber was allowed to do so. Every F1 WDC since 1995 has been based on " Bernies manipulation". The great Schumacher used it the best of his ability and secured 7 Faux WDC. Button was last year recipient and now Vettel. Even Hamilton had an helping hand in his 08 bid and Mclaren for sure was favoring Button earlier this year, luckily for Hamilton, Button's lack of pace did him in...

There are differences between them, both Hamilton and Alonso were faster than their respective teammates when they won, Button Schumacher and Vettel were not and would not have been as successful if not for team orders and FIA manipulation ... Faux WDC

Germany is down ,( off by 40% from the schumacher days) Vettel is the new German wonder to replace Schumacher , he had to win this year, RB paid the vig. The Manipulation used in the last 3 races to securer Vettel's WDC was off the chain( even worst than when they wrestled it away from Irvine in 99) and Abu Dahbi was an utter disgrace, the worst i have ever seen, the sport is finally dead IMO but the game is still on ...

Webber will never be allowed to win a WDC and there will never be another So.american WDC , well not in the near future. Massa's discovery of such this year has weighed heavily on him as it did for Montoya when he realized he would never be given the chance to win "one".

A British WDC is a necessity , Button was supposed to be the" British" driver this year , not Hamilton, but his lack of pace has Mclaren having to keep Hamilton and if he learns to play the game and keep his mouth shut , as Alonso has learned to do this year he might be allowed on the top mantle once more. For now Britain has to be content with having 2 WDC in FWWF1 with one apiece..

It will be interesting to see who is allowed to win next year, with Kers there is greater room to manipulate the races and if the Mercedes is competitive, i can see Schumacher being able to win a few in an attempt to rehabilitate his image, but he will not be allowed to outshine Vettel who is the future Faux.

The US now has another GP, so there will be another American hopeful, IMO Mr Rossi will be the recipient, of course he will not be allowed to shine but attendance is necessary...

WWF1 ............................................................ Henjoy
Dude, seriously.
Old 12-03-2010 | 04:55 PM
My993C2
Three Wheelin'

The great Schumacher used it the best of his ability and secured 7 Faux WDC.
You are so full of **** it is laughable. I am NOT a Schumacher fan, but even I know that it was his talent (and a good Benetton car) which helped him win in '94 and '95. Go back and watch the races again you moron and you will see it was not Bernie Ecclestone who manipulated the results. Schumacher was the best driver in those years. Damon Hill (a talented driver) had arguably the best car in those years and yet it was Hill who more often than not buckled under pressure. For crying out loud Hill crashed into Schumacher three times in '95 taking both of them out of the races. Michael Schumacher is far from my favorite driver, but even I know he possessed some extreme talent.

Dude you are just too much and everyone here (including Ferrari and Alonso fans) knows you are an idiot.
Old 12-03-2010 | 05:15 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Serious as a heart attack ............... ..

Funny the same thing was said when in 07 i said Alonso was going to Ferrari .. would never happened said the smarts ones...

Funny the samething was said when in 07 when i said Alonso was the best driver in F1..

Ohhh no said the smart ones no one would take him ..

Funny the samething was said when in 08 i said Alonso was going to Ferrari to replace the new F1 champion KR ..

Would never happen said the smart ones ..

Funny the samething was said when i picked Hamilton to win the 08 WDC, because Bernie had to keep his fallen star up ...

Would never happen said the smart ones

The sport is easy to predict , follow the money , if you pay attn you will see the difference between the fast ones and the faux ones. Training wheel Vettel cannot beat any of the top drivers in a straight fight, Webber would have had him for lunch if he was allowed to .

I took all the Hamilton, Button and Schumacher bets i could get this season, this WDC was going to either Alonso or Vettel , the early races made it predictable that RB paid the vig and not Ferrari.

The sport is being modified as we speak , next year the results will be easier to control , this year was a bit 2 close due to RB cockups and of course i love those that think engineers like Newey just jump around without Bernie's approval .. LOL, tell that to Rahal ...

23 bottles of Patron not bad for a fool ................

Want to thank all for playing, especially the Schumacher fans ........

Pete pay your bets .......
Old 12-03-2010 | 05:25 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by My993C2
You are so full of **** it is laughable. I am NOT a Schumacher fan, but even I know that it was his talent (and a good Benetton car) which helped him win in '94 and '95. Go back and watch the races again you moron and you will see it was not Bernie Ecclestone who manipulated the results. Schumacher was the best driver in those years. Damon Hill (a talented driver) had arguably the best car in those years and yet it was Hill who more often than not buckled under pressure. For crying out loud Hill crashed into Schumacher three times in '95 taking both of them out of the races. Michael Schumacher is far from my favorite driver, but even I know he possessed some extreme talent.

Dude you are just too much and everyone here (including Ferrari and Alonso fans) knows you are an idiot.
Check your facts , your sperm donor was the moron ..

The Benetton was not the best car and both they and Schumacher were caught cheating twice during that era...... fact jack ...

Old 12-03-2010 | 05:37 PM
My993C2
Three Wheelin'

Yeah Benetton was not the best car, Williams was. Yet it was the Benetton driver who won in '94 and '95. Go back and watch the races again and you will see it wasn't Schumacher who cracked under pressure.
Old 12-03-2010 | 05:38 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Tracks which promote passing are disappearing ... why ? because everyone in F1 just happens to be focking stupid ? Is Bernie stupid ? maybe Max? must be Tilke? nah i know the Designers ?

LOL.... Your TV has the answer the stupid ones sometimes show up in the reflection..

Well until next year and of course dont forget to bet the business is always appreciated .......

Old 12-03-2010 | 05:41 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Yeah Benetton was not the best car, Williams was. Yet it was the Benetton driver who won in '94 and '95. Go back and watch the races again and you will see it wasn't Schumacher who cracked under pressure.
He did in 94 , the Williams duo did in 95... and Benetton never won both MC and i have never said stoolmacher lacked talent , other things yes ....

Old 12-03-2010 | 06:08 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

For an untalented driver, Vettel sure sat on the pole a lot - not to mention winning outright. All that without Ferrari style team orders.
Old 12-03-2010 | 06:35 PM
My993C2
Three Wheelin'

He did in 94 , the Williams duo did in 95... and Benetton never won both MC and i have never said stoolmacher lacked talent , other things yes ....
For someone who claims to be the resident expert in world of Formula One racing, you sure do not know much about the history of the sport. Not only did a Benetton driver (Schumacher) win the World Driver Championship in '95, the Benetton team also won the Constructor's Championship in the same year.

1995 Driver Championship Standings:
http://www.formula1.com/results/driver/1995/

1995 Constructor Championship Standings:
http://www.formula1.com/results/team/1995/
Old 12-03-2010 | 06:52 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

For someone who claims to be the resident expert in world of Formula One racing, you sure do not know much about the history of the sport. Not only did a Benetton driver (Schumacher) win the World Driver Championship in '95, the Benetton team also won the Constructor's Championship in the same year.

1995 Driver Championship Standings:
http://www.formula1.com/results/driver/1995/

1995 Constructor Championship Standings:
http://www.formula1.com/results/team/1995/
Psst.....he makes it all up as he goes along.

It's a Germans bombed Pearl Harbor thing. When he's on a roll you never quite know what's going to come out.
Old 12-03-2010 | 07:07 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Sir A.Wayne,
I am still patiently awaiting a response to my previous question regarding the validity (or state of mind if you prefer) of your previous statements leading up to the final race of the 2010 F1 season.

I am still curious how you explain your "predictions" in light of "reality".

Now, I am fully sympathetic to the complexities of the human mind and can't even imagine what happened after the final race. I have done some calculations and I believe I can explain your "loss of time" after the F1 race, at least based on Einstein's equations.

However, solely in the interest of further public discussion and in order to try and elicit a coherent response to my inquiry, I am going to post a totally random picture.
I want you to say the first thing that comes into your mind....
Attached Images  
Old 12-03-2010 | 07:24 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Ray S
Psst.....he makes it all up as he goes along.

It's a Germans bombed Pearl Harbor thing. When he's on a roll you never quite know what's going to come out.
Exactly! My993C2, I know your new here, but you need to look at the calender. It's Dec. 3rd. A. Wayne's government check just came in and he's out buying all the pot and mushrooms he can get his hands on. This often leads to the Oliver Stone conspiracy theories. You can set your watch to it.

This is the only known photograph of A. Wayne in existance....
Attached Images  
Old 12-03-2010 | 07:40 PM
My993C2
Three Wheelin'

Winning in Motorsports has always been about who is the best car/driver combination and then throw a little good/bad luck into the mix. In 2010 Vettel/Red Bull was the best combo. But we will never know what would have happened if someone like Hamilton, Alonso or even a Kubica had been driving for Red Bull (plus what if Vettel was in a McLaren or Ferrari). One can play the what if game all day long. Vettel made mistakes in 2010 and Red Bull also had some reliability issues throughout the year. But Vettel still brought his "A" game late in the season to ****** victory from defeat. Alonso and Ferrari were too busy practicing their victory speech in the middle of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and before you knew it Alonso actually had to fight for his WDC (point bys only work in DE Track Days) and well history shows us he did not fight hard enough for the win.

2010 will still go down as a great season (even if your preferred driver/team did not win). I can only hope that 2011 is as entertaining and to tell you the truth I hope McLaren, Ferrari and all the other teams can up their game and give Red Bull a run for their money. Having one dominant driver/team is not what we want.

I missed most of the Schumacher Ferrari years (I was off making 1600+ real world skydives when Schumacher dominated F1). A couple of weeks ago I have started an ambitious task of going back in history and re-watched races that I either watched and forgot or didn't watch in the first place. I started in '93 and am in the middle of the '96 season right now. If I make it watching all of these historical races back to 2010 before the start of 2011 season I will NOT be an expert in F1. But I will be current in knowing what happened. I have to say watching the '93, '94, '95 and part way through '96 seasons all within the last few weeks I am thoroughly impressed with Schumacher's driving ability. His move to Ferrari in '96 appeared to be a mistake as Damon Hill is absolutely dominating with Williams in '96. But well history is also on the side of Schumacher winning with Ferrari. Of course I can't comment yet on those Schumacher Ferrari wins. But during this off season I am motivated to watch all these historical races (they have burned up 350+ gigs on my hard drive) and I will be in a better position to make an opinion as to whether or not someone was the best in a given year. I will say this, even though he cracked under pressure and ended up losing in '94 and '95, Damon Hill never stopped fighting trying to beat Schumacher. In 2010 at Abu Dhabi Alonso threw in the towel when Petrov didn't give him his much expected point by. Go back and watch some of the old races and you will see these guys tried much harder than Alonso tried.

But remember ... in Motorsports you need the best driver in the best car and have some luck on your side (or at least stay away from the bad luck) to win. In 2010 Sebastian Vettel + Red Bull Racing was the best combination. No amount of spin can ever change that.

Last edited by My993C2; 12-03-2010 at 08:00 PM.

Quick Reply: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (the final round)