Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The F1 Spring Training, errr Pre-Season Testing, Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010 | 09:42 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Last edited by Veloce Raptor; 06-20-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old 02-19-2010 | 01:48 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Attached Images  
Old 02-19-2010 | 09:56 AM
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

It's been something like half a year since Massa's accident... I can't see why it would not be possible that Schumacher's neck has recovered significantly since then.

I do remember (AW) that your take at the time was that Schuey was too slow and that was the real reason for him pulling out of the come-back with Ferrari.

Whether or not you (want to?) believe the whole neck thing was some elaborate hoax, I think Schuey is looking fairly competent as a driver after all. And he was right there from the first day of testing.
Old 02-19-2010 | 12:08 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by amjf088
It's been something like half a year since Massa's accident... I can't see why it would not be possible that Schumacher's neck has recovered significantly since then.

I do remember (AW) that your take at the time was that Schuey was too slow and that was the real reason for him pulling out of the come-back with Ferrari.

Whether or not you (want to?) believe the whole neck thing was some elaborate hoax, I think Schuey is looking fairly competent as a driver after all. And he was right there from the first day of testing.
Naturally. This is just more A. Whine bashing Schumi because he simply doesn't like him. He will continue to bring up things from 10 years ago and speculate on the future, be it his neck, his wardrobe, his pace or motorcycle accidents.

In fact, I've never seen anyone revel in anyone elses accident which caused serious injury than A. Wayne has done with Schumacher's motorcycle accident last February -- posting pictures of his downed motorcycle on multiple occasions and laughing at the fact.

There is not one ounce of class in these numerous acts by Wayne and he should be shuned by those on this board as it clearly shows the character of this troubled individual.
Old 02-19-2010 | 12:30 PM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Pete
There is not one ounce of class in these numerous acts by Wayne and he should be shuned by those on this board as it clearly shows the character of this troubled individual.
Ain't that the truth...
Old 02-19-2010 | 12:49 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Could someone send me a PM when everyone has their pitchforks, flaming torches and stones....I don't want to miss the assault on Sir A.Wayne's F1 Fortress of Solitude.
Old 02-19-2010 | 12:54 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ilko
Ain't that the truth...
+1. I attribute Wayne's behavior to the following....

Professional Racing and Driving Coach

Old 02-19-2010 | 01:13 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by ltc
Could someone send me a PM when everyone has their pitchforks, flaming torches and stones....I don't want to miss the assault on Sir A.Wayne's F1 Fortress of Solitude.
Grab your torch!

Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Old 02-19-2010 | 01:23 PM
ew928
Owns the Streets
Needs Camber
Lifetime Rennlist

A Wain.
Troubled?
I thought he was just a tad 'odd'.
Old 02-19-2010 | 03:18 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by amjf088

Yes ... schumacher was considerable off the pace last August and claimed it was his neck injury . Schumacher is not on pace at the moment and as usual
RL plebs will take the whole year to realize this then deny they did so ..

Originally Posted by ilko
Ain't that the truth...
Naturally. This is just more A. Whine bashing Schumi because he simply doesn't like him. He will continue to bring up things from 10 years ago and speculate on the future, be it his neck, his wardrobe, his pace or motorcycle accidents.

In fact, I've never seen anyone revel in anyone elses accident which caused serious injury than A. Wayne has done with Schumacher's motorcycle accident last February -- posting pictures of his downed motorcycle on multiple occasions and laughing at the fact.

Spoken like the true chi, chi, men you and ILKO ... what limptards ... you 2 lewis bouncing between King mod and allowing this personal crap.... ,
Old 02-19-2010 | 03:27 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
you 2 lewis bouncing between King mod and allowing this personal crap.... ,
I know.
I should really post a disclaimer when I'm speaking as a member vs when I'm using official "moderator talk".
My apologies.

BTW, I don't think I've ever used the term "King mod"...if anyone holds that title, it's the Admin, Bob. He's the one in charge of keeping me on a short leash...and also in charge of making sure I take my meds before I log in...
Old 02-19-2010 | 03:31 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Yes ... schumacher was considerable off the pace last August and claimed it was his neck injury . Schumacher is not on pace at the moment and as usual
RL plebs will take the whole year to realize this then deny they did so ..
Spoken like the true chi, chi, men you and ILKO ... what limptards ... you 2 lewis bouncing between King mod and allowing this personal crap.... ,
Wayne, I hope that the island that you are out on is sunny, because I know that it's lonely. Because I am your buddy, I have some good reading for you.

Old 02-19-2010 | 03:52 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

LOL... Such friends ...

Very Sunny Larry and far from lonely ... You guys are going to pay this year for all the ignorant rhetoric from past ... Schumacher goes down again this year and i plan on being here to collect .

Throw all the stones you can bwoys , i play to win , all the time ....

PS: Apart from veracious Rectum , Senor Pete is a brown nose class act , things have a way to come to bump , we will see ...

Old 02-19-2010 | 03:54 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Old 02-19-2010 | 03:59 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

^^..must be your favorite brand ..... you have stock !!!
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: The F1 Spring Training, errr Pre-Season Testing, Thread