Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MID OHIO MAY 17 &18

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 12:09 AM
Jerrygreene
Burning Brakes

Received 68 Likes on 37 Posts

Please keep in mind when offering your critique that this is a full weight 928 on street suspension and Kumhos. So there are a few things that my "husky" car won't tolerate.
Your line is really good, the power that thing puts down is amazing,,,, The one thing the would drive me crazy was the way your helmut was moving all over the place, back and forth, and around. Better belts I think? Your neck muscels must match that v8 power you were laying down. belts.....
Old 05-29-2008, 09:03 AM
Vlocity
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

HTML Code:
The one thing the would drive me crazy was the way your helmut was moving all over the place, back and forth, and around. Better belts I think? Your neck muscels must match that v8 power you were laying down. belts.....  
I was amazed when I first watched the video of how much I look like a bobble head doll. I do have 5 points in the car with a bolt in roll bar. I think the next thing is to try a neck collar and sinch the belts up a lot tighter.

I appreciate your thoughts.

Ken
Attached Images   
Old 05-29-2008, 09:14 AM
Acropora
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Here's me stuck behind a nice 914-6 at mid-ohio.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM5fjRkdPOU
Dunno bout my line, took the 3 day high performance school there and that's what was taught basically.

Quick Reply: MID OHIO MAY 17 &18