Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lewis Hamilton Rant

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 01:49 PM
MTosi
User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hammy will be good , how long before Heiki discovers he keeps getting the heavy fuel strategy making second place more obtainable than first
Old 03-16-2008, 01:51 PM
MTosi
User

Winning each of those pole positions was an integral part of winning the event. I guess that makes Alonso a pretty poor driver too, see as most all of his wins have come from the front row. In 2006, only one of M. Schumacher's wins came from further back than the front row and that was from 6th, not the back of the pack.
Problem with using that argument on me is that I don't think alonso is very good and schumacher raced alot more years than 2006
Old 03-16-2008, 01:53 PM
race911
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

How many guys in whatever series over the years have had THE BEST equipment.............and have had only the occasional win to show for it?
Old 03-16-2008, 02:01 PM
Lothar
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Low on meds , HUH,

Hammy will be good , how long before Heiki discovers he keeps getting the heavy fuel strategy making second place more obtainable than first ..... another Schumacher - Yes, the real Deal- yes, manufactured to look superior by back door manipulation like MS - YES
Have I disturbed the self-proclaimed F1 expert? Go self-medicate yourself. It seems to work...for you.

That said, I don't disagree about MS and Ferrari. The team was built around him and was nothing immediately before him. I do, however, disagree with your evaluation of how poorly Alonso was treated last season. But keep propping up the little cry-baby at Renault. He got what he wanted, a team mate that can't keep up with him, so he will remain unchallenged within the team. Since the team will not have the benefit of a better driver in the other car, Alonso can claim top spot within a team that will finish in the mushy middle.

That Alonso is a freakin' rocket surgeon.
Old 03-16-2008, 02:01 PM
potent951turbo
iPod Tamer
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by MTosi
It's hard to argue that if he is fast in lesser equipment, seeing as how no one knows. He's been running mclaren prepared equipment since he was 13 years old. I love the video of him at the kart track with the Mclaren van, sort of like bringing a howitzer to a knife fight. I think we all know he can go out and drive the fastest car around to win the race from pole, but that doesn't prove he's a good driver or a phenom.
+5,000,000
Old 03-16-2008, 02:10 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Lothar
Have I disturbed the self-proclaimed F1 expert? Go self-medicate yourself. It seems to work...for you.

That said, I don't disagree about MS and Ferrari. The team was built around him and was nothing immediately before him. I do, however, disagree with your evaluation of how poorly Alonso was treated last season. But keep propping up the little cry-baby at Renault. He got what he wanted, a team mate that can't keep up with him, so he will remain unchallenged within the team. Since the team will not have the benefit of a better driver in the other car, Alonso can claim top spot within a team that will finish in the mushy middle.

That Alonso is a freakin' rocket surgeon.
I guess your meds are better than mine .......
as i do disagree with your evaluation , mclaren was doing the same for lewis last year as they did in the GP yesterday , playing around and giving him the superior strategy with the fuel loads , the shocker came from the fact that Alonso could actually beat him while under such strategy , like at silverstone and he got lucky when no pace car was deployed at Monaco ,as lewis had the better strategy for monaco due to the numerous pace car deployment...in the past.... in case you missed alonso passing the fastest car on the track yesterday , you might want to watch again .....

Last edited by A.Wayne; 03-16-2008 at 02:34 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:37 PM
Lothar
Rennlist Member

in case you missed alonso passing the fastest car on the track yesterday , you might want to watch again .....
Don't need to. I had a better view of that pass, since I didn't have my lips pressed against Alonso's butt cheeks. Alonso passed Heike so easily only because Kovalainen needed to execute the move to dispatch Kimi and his ailing Ferrari. When Heike went deep as a result of a well executed late braking maneuver, Alonso had a door opened for him that most any driver in the field could have exploited.

Now how was Alonso able to keep Kovalainen behind him for so many laps given that Alonso is driving such a dump truck? Alonso had the fastest time on the final lap. Make up your mind A.Wayne.

For now, the job of apologist for Fernando Alonso is still firmly held by you. Keep up the mediocre work.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:59 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Circuit Motorsports
Well how about in GP2 where he beat them. How about in karts where he beat them. He's shown the speed at other levels where the cars are much more equal.

Heck what about Top Gear where he nearly matched the Stig but did it on a wet track.
+1

Don't forget this is the driver that made Alo whine like a little baby when he actually had to compete against him. Hammy looks like the real deal.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:34 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Don't need to. I had a better view of that pass, since I didn't have my lips pressed against Alonso's butt cheeks. Alonso passed Heike so easily only because Kovalainen needed to execute the move to dispatch Kimi and his ailing Ferrari. When Heike went deep as a result of a well executed late braking maneuver, Alonso had a door opened for him that most any driver in the field could have exploited.

Now how was Alonso able to keep Kovalainen behind him for so many laps given that Alonso is driving such a dump truck? Alonso had the fastest time on the final lap. Make up your mind A.Wayne.

For now, the job of apologist for Fernando Alonso is still firmly held by you. Keep up the mediocre work.

Alonso had the fastest time ! LOL, i guess that rented 13 "TV set did not have all the information on it , if you are going to discuss , get you facts straight , write them down as i realize your suffering from dementia.......
Alonso fastest lap was 1.2 seconds slower than Heiki's ,which he set on lap 58 after going to soft tires for his final stint. Heiki's time was FTD.. . So yes he was driving a dump truck .....by comparison...
Old 03-16-2008, 07:12 PM
chris walrod
Guru
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 100 Likes on 51 Posts

Certainly LH is talented, naturally talented perhaps, but as far as his junior formula racing goes, it appears he has had the golden spoon in his mouth for over a decade. Put him in a second rate car, any formula, and I am sure his rise to stardom wouldnt be nearly as quick as it has turned out for him.

To me, the drivers who carry bad cars or those who dont have quite the luck, Kimi this weekend for example, starting from far back and end up at the front are the one who I admire.

Heiki's heavy (#2 driver) fuel load, or alternate fuel strategy comment is hilarious!! I am still cracking up
Old 03-16-2008, 08:16 PM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 180 Likes on 127 Posts

Colin, so basically you are mad because your driver did not win. Hamilton is the real deal and I am glad he is racing in F1.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:21 PM
race911
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Alonso had the fastest time !
I read this to mean Alonso had the fastest lap of all competitors on the final lap of the race, not in the overall race. Or?
Old 03-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Lothar
Rennlist Member

Alonso had the fastest time ! LOL, i guess that rented 13 "TV set did not have all the information on it , if you are going to discuss , get you facts straight , write them down as i realize your suffering from dementia.......
A.Wayne,

Let me be a bit clearer, so even you can understand. Alonso recorded the only time in the 1:28's on the final lap with Kovalainen desperately trying to make up for his problem on the main straight after passing the whiner-boy. Alonso was faster than Kovalainen by 2, 3 and 1 tenth in each sector respectively. The only driver to be faster than Alonso in any sector was Hamilton by a tenth in sector 2.

Why do i try to debate anything with you, given your demonstrated ability to be a complete ***? In fact, the main reason I replied to this thread is because YOU DIDN'T START IT!

I'm sure you have a big fat TV to go along with your big fat head. Screw off.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:25 PM
BlueRiver86
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Circuit Motorsports
Well how about in GP2 where he beat them. How about in karts where he beat them. He's shown the speed at other levels where the cars are much more equal.
Exactly. He has more than proven his worth. He didn't just get up one day and decide to drive F1...
Old 03-16-2008, 09:59 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

A.Wayne,

Let me be a bit clearer, so even you can understand. Alonso recorded the only time in the 1:28's on the final lap with Kovalainen desperately trying to make up for his problem on the main straight after passing the whiner-boy. Alonso was faster than Kovalainen by 2, 3 and 1 tenth in each sector respectively. The only driver to be faster than Alonso in any sector was Hamilton by a tenth in sector 2.

Why do i try to debate anything with you, given your demonstrated ability to be a complete ***? In fact, the main reason I replied to this thread is because YOU DIDN'T START IT!

I'm sure you have a big fat TV to go along with your big fat head. Screw off.

Lothar , you have nothing to contribute , Alonso was faster than heiki while being in front of him , i'm shocked! don't let the door hit you on the wayout numbnut .......

There is nothing on Hamilton ,the kid has been a winner at all levels long before his association with Mclaren , i saw him raced in 97/98 and he destroyed the competition , RD backed a winner and yes he has had the best ever since , so has others ( nico rosberg), remember Heidfield was also backed by Mercedes Mclaren and was beaten by Montoya driving for a small outfit, i believe Dave price racing........

Quick Reply: Lewis Hamilton Rant