Where are all the Alonso detractors

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 03:44 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by M3Pete
Yes, Monti fired MS for Kimi. I didn't like the way it was done, but on this day, Monti comes out smelling like a rose. I change my prior post as I thought the Flying Finn would be the happist about today, I think it's Monti.

Regarding your silly little youtube posts, you can post a million of those, but at the end of the day, that is exactly what you wanted Hamilton to do for Alonso. Hamilton is simply a better driver than Alonso and wasn't going for it. Barrichello wasn't in the same zip code as MS.

Yes i'm sure Alonso with Mclaren fully behind him and a 20 point lead would have lost this WDC , by sliding off in germany, china and brazil and etc. etc, etc....
Alonso and Kimi are the only 2 drivers who won races while not starting from pole Position, you hate is overcoming your logic again ....

as for you tube, i didn't create the videos , it is the lasting Legacy left behind by your 7 WDC , the evidence might be upsetting to the MS Nut Swingers , i cannot help that , as I'm just the messenger .......
Old 10-22-2007, 03:57 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,481 Likes on 2,075 Posts

Let me take a page out of your book...

Call me when your boy gets to 7 WC with two different teams. Until then, please don't talk to me about someone with only 2, no matter how ill gotten those spoils.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:03 AM
Nano
Racer

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
as for you tube, i didn't create the videos , it is the lasting Legacy left behind by your 7 WDC , the evidence might be upsetting to the MS Nut Swingers , i cannot help that , as I'm just the messenger .......
That was pretty sad, but there are plenty of antecedents just as bad from williams and mclaren and previous WDCs.

Go Find Fangio switching car with his teammate on youtube now or stop pestering old legends.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:11 AM
f8vr993
Rennlist Member

Ferrari had better car in Brazil. (They won last year, no?)
FA would have still won the WC if car was any good/should we blame the engineers?/Engine?
But please let's not blame FA for he did drive that he could... Case in point? Look what he did with Renault last year!
Old 10-22-2007, 04:19 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by M3Pete
Let me take a page out of your book...

Call me when your boy gets to 7 WC with two different teams. Until then, please don't talk to me about someone with only 2, no matter how ill gotten those spoils.
wrong again pete, They are all now WDC , remember, win one , then we can talk get it and ahem , you and pole are the one's who keep bringing up the past with MS , we discuss air temperature , you bring up MS , who makes the best Pizza , you bring in MS not me , mi just responde

Last edited by A.Wayne; 10-22-2007 at 10:33 AM.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:24 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Default Dennis: Alonso future to be decided soon

By Jonathan Noble Monday, October 22nd 2007, 10:18 GMT

McLaren boss Ron Dennis has said he expects the future of Fernando Alonso at his team to be resolved within a fortnight.

Alonso has had a troubled relationship with Dennis this season, and there has been continued speculation that the Spaniard will not see out his original three-year deal with the team.

Dennis has stated for several months that the matter would only be sorted out after the season has finished, and he has now a put a timescale on a resolution being found.

"The issue of the drivers is an issue that we have continuously told you we will address after the end of the season," he told reporters at Interlagos. "And it will be addressed over the course of the next two weeks."

Dennis again blamed the growth of the Internet for increasing tensions between Alonso and the team, as he admitted that McLaren had struggled to cope with the demands of modern media through 2007.

"I have said so often, the Internet has been the bane of our lives," he said. "This is an uncontrolled, unedited, source of information that is fed into the media.

"Of course, I am not critical at all of the media. It just makes it so hard because everything is so instantaneous. You are just spending too much time trying to correct the inaccuracies that come into the system. That puts pressures on the team.

"But we will not in any shape or form say that this pressure has had anything to do with the fact that we had this problem (Hamilton's gearbox problem) today.

"I think the team has resisted the pressure very well during the season, and I would not put any of our on-circuit problems in testing or racing against that."
Old 10-22-2007, 10:31 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Default Alonso waits on Mclaren

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headline...22114600.shtml

Fernando Alonso and his manager at Interlagos repeated their denials that a deal to return to Renault next year is now effectively done.

Speculation is rife that a letter of intent or a verbal agreement - that would be formalised if he can win a release from his McLaren contract - are now in place with the Spaniard's former team.

The newspaper Marca reports that Alonso's father Jose Luis, and manager Luis Garcia Abad, were at the weekend seen in conversation in Renault's hospitality area.

But Alonso's manager bristled at the mention of a done Renault deal.

"It is false, an absolute lie," he said. "We have a contract with McLaren, so we cannot sign with another team. It is forbidden," he is quoted as saying.

It should be pointed out that the Swiss based Contract Recognition Board has hefty penalties within its power should a driver be found to have a contractual relationship with two teams.
Cliquez ici...

Garcia Abad would not comment on whether the CRB can rule against verbal agreements.

Alonso, meanwhile, would not confirm his future before departing Interlagos on Sunday.

"I don't know," he told reporters. "We will see what happens. As I always say, the first thing to see is that I have a contract for the coming years with McLaren.

"Speculation about whether I go to this team or another team are all lies, because until we see what McLaren want to do, there is nothing," he added.

McLaren organised a team dinner in Sao Paulo on Sunday evening. Alonso and his representatives did not attend.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:29 PM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 562 Likes on 200 Posts

Attached Images  
Old 10-22-2007, 12:45 PM
mitch236
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ilko
Now Birdy Alonso stands up and Birdy Dennis falls off while Birdie Hamilton chokes!!!
Old 10-22-2007, 01:08 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Ilko, LMAO
Old 10-22-2007, 02:56 PM
Nano
Racer

ALonso on Fuel issue - Uk Times

The move to appeal, however, did not sit well with Fernando Alonso, Hamilton's bitter rival this season, who said he would be "embarrassed" if his team-mate ended up winning the world title.

“If he [Hamilton] wins the championship due to this, it wouldn’t be fair and I would be embarrassed for this sport," he said.

“I’m not sure what he [Hamilton] would think - I guess if they give you the title, you don’t think it’s a present but rather that you deserve it. He would be delighted.

“Raikkonen is the deserved champion. If you have more points, you are the deserved champion just like in football. He [Raikkonen] has won six races and Hamilton, like me, has won four.”

Luca Cordero di Montezemolo , the Ferrari president, told Italian media McLaren’s appeal was “a pointless stress”.

“The rules consider that if any other car is punished, it doesn’t mean that others will get points given automatically,” he said.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:41 PM
Lothar
Rennlist Member

As a McLaren fan, I hope Alonso moves on to Renault and I hope Renault fairs as well next year as they did on 2007. If the guy never wins another Grand Prix, it will be too soon.

Alonso did receive equal treatment. Such has been a hallmark of the McLaren team for many years. Alonso wants the spoils without earning it. If he wanted to be number 1 at McLaren, all the two-time WDC had to do was out-drive his rookie teammate. Had Hamilton been mathematically eliminated at some point, Alonso would have gained the assistance of his teammate and clear #1 status.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:01 PM
Nano
Racer

Originally Posted by Lothar
As a McLaren fan, I hope Alonso moves on to Renault and I hope Renault fairs as well next year as they did on 2007. If the guy never wins another Grand Prix, it will be too soon.

Alonso did receive equal treatment. Such has been a hallmark of the McLaren team for many years. Alonso wants the spoils without earning it. If he wanted to be number 1 at McLaren, all the two-time WDC had to do was out-drive his rookie teammate. Had Hamilton been mathematically eliminated at some point, Alonso would have gained the assistance of his teammate and clear #1 status.
Had Hamilton respected the pre-qualy agreement in hungary, had mclaren stood their ground against Hamilton and the FIA, had Alonso not been demoted 5 places ridiculously because wonder kid would not have it.... but loosing constructor points and having alonso demoted 5 places was ok, Hamilton winning was more important. Dear Mclaren would be both WDC and WCD as we speak. 109 and 109 lost to 110. And Hungary is just the tip of the iceberg.
Unfortunately for Mclaren it would have been the wrong driver to be WDC.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:06 PM
Todsimpson
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

without earning it
2 WDC doesn't earn it?

Think about it this way, this season Alonso was the only driver in the entire field who'd ever won a championship.

And Hamilton's BS to take away Alonso's turn for the extra qualifying lap set a lot of this **** in motion. Alonso obeyed orders when it was his turn to let Hamilton have the advantage and Hamilton screwed him in return.

Out of Ron's own mouth he "was racing Fernando". Now, did Alonso bring that on himself? Maybe. A little...
Old 10-22-2007, 07:11 PM
Lothar
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Nano
Had Hamilton respected the pre-qualy agreement in hungary, had mclaren stood their ground against Hamilton and the FIA, had Alonso not been demoted 5 places ridiculously because wonder kid would not have it.... but Hamilton winning was more important. Dear Mclaren would be both WDC and WCD as we speak. 109 and 109 lost to 110.
You can shovel that crap, but don't expect me to swallow it. Now it's Hamilton's fault that the FIA eliminated McLaren from the Constructors Championship?

Alonso sucks as a team player. It's that simple.

And at the beginning of a new season, no 2 WDC's are old news at McLaren. They are equal and each other nothing.

Quick Reply: Where are all the Alonso detractors