F1 Ferrari accused of cheating

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 06:20 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nano
Let's turn it this way. To you, by the rules, is the mass damper legal? (consider even Renault admitted it had an aerodynamic influence) And do you believe blatantly cheating is productive? (to a particular team, or even to F1 in general). Claiming tech matters on what team/driver someone prefers shows a total lack of understanding of how rigorous technical aspect are in Formula 1 (beside a total lack of understanding of the technical aspects themselves).

Personally, I knew the MD would have been banned, before it got to court. I would have been amazed otherwise. There were precedents and a long list of banned tech bits that did exactly what renault was trying to achieve. I do not agree with the timing of the ban, but that is another story...
Nano,
you are getting into semantics , my comments are not about the mass damper being legal or not it is about the nonsensical way F1 operates amongst it players where the rules apply to everyone except Ferrari...
Old 03-21-2007, 08:27 PM
Nano
Racer

It's not semantics, it's that your comments about FIA relentlessly favoring Ferrari(or any other team/driver) have very little substance. Mass damper was the argument you used to make the point. (IF the damper was an ace in the hole for ferrari, then they wouldn't have been punished...)

Go back 30 years and susbtantiate claims that FIA is favoring a particular team.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:37 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Nano
It's not semantics, it's that your comments about FIA relentlessly favoring Ferrari(or any other team/driver) have very little substance. Mass damper was the argument you used to make the point. (IF the damper was an ace in the hole for ferrari, then they wouldn't have been punished...)

Go back 30 years and susbtantiate claims that FIA is favoring a particular team.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:46 PM
Nano
Racer

hahahah

damn rite
Old 03-21-2007, 09:32 PM
hacker-pschorr
Administrator - "Tyson"
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 2,225 Likes on 1,254 Posts

FWIW I agree with A.Wayne.

so there
Old 03-22-2007, 12:17 AM
pole position
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Nano,
you are getting into semantics , my comments are not about the mass damper being legal or not it is about the nonsensical way F1 operates amongst it players where the rules apply to everyone except Ferrari...
That must the reason that it took Ferrari more than twenty years to get another WDC.............favoritism LOL you have no credibility with your bias and out of curiosity under what name do post on one of the various F1 forums, I would like to read some of them to get a good laugh out of your hater agenda.

You are still not responding why the "real deal" Alonso had the hardest time and needed pure luck to win last year against senior citizen MS. As a refresher, check out what MS did to the fossil Piquet and I let you figure out how many points the, at the tail end of his career ,Senna was behind until the unfortunate accident. MS did what he was supposed to do, like in Boxing, you clean out the old has beens. So how come the "Real deal" was struggling despite having the better car for at least half of the season ?
Old 03-22-2007, 12:29 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by pole position
That must the reason that it took Ferrari more than twenty years to get another WDC.............favoritism LOL you have no credibility with your bias and out of curiosity under what name do post on one of the various F1 forums, I would like to read some of them to get a good laugh out of your hater agenda.

You are still not responding why the "real deal" Alonso had the hardest time and needed pure luck to win last year against senior citizen MS. As a refresher, check out what MS did to the fossil Piquet and I let you figure out how many points the, at the tail end of his career ,Senna was behind until the unfortunate accident. MS did what he was supposed to do, like in Boxing, you clean out the old has beens. So how come the "Real deal" was struggling despite having the better car for at least half of the season ?

You should layoff the Bong ! that scumbag should not be mentioned in the same sentence as Senna a name so Powerful the little Scummie cried when it was mentioned to him

The Great one
Attached Images  

Last edited by A.Wayne; 03-22-2007 at 01:19 AM.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:34 AM
hacker-pschorr
Administrator - "Tyson"
Lifetime Rennlist

What year did Bernie take control? I seam to recall 1997 is when he negotiated the Contord agreement & gained ultimate pull with the FIA and F1........When did Ferrari start to win?

Who was it that said "F1 is nothing without Ferrari"

I seam to recall Bernie saying that, later backed up by Max.

Interesting isn't it?

Let's recap:
1997 - JV screwed things up for Michael - look what happened to him
1998 - Damn Mika
1999 - Broken legs are such a bitch to control
What happened after that?

maybe bernie just has a hard on for Michael - where is that picture with Bernie holding Michael's ***** on the pit wall?
Old 03-22-2007, 12:39 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Hacker-Pschorr
What year did Bernie take control? I seam to recall 1997 is when he negotiated the Contord agreement & gained ultimate pull with the FIA and F1........When did Ferrari start to win?

Interesting isn't it?

Hacker your wasting your time with this one , they would need the information in braille to understand.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:40 AM
hacker-pschorr
Administrator - "Tyson"
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Hacker your wasting your time with this one , they would need the information in braille to understand.
Still want that Scirocco? Comes out of storage tomorrow.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:44 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Still want that Scirocco? Comes out of storage tomorrow.
Pm me with the details :
Old 03-22-2007, 12:47 AM
pole position
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interesting isn't it?

Let's recap:
1997 - JV screwed things up for Michael - look what happened to him
1998 - Damn Mika
1999 - Broken legs are such a bitch to control
What happened after that?

maybe bernie just has a hard on for Michael - where is that picture with Bernie holding Michael's ***** on the pit wall?
Bernie is a salesperson, a mighty good one too, and your post clearly indicates that you bought the pitch. Bernie does not give a rats *** about MS or Ferrari, he cares about power and money and his mirror image is good ol' Don King, another first grade salesman with a murderous past.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:55 AM
hacker-pschorr
Administrator - "Tyson"
Lifetime Rennlist

Bernie is a salesperson, a mighty good one too, and your post clearly indicates that you bought the pitch. Bernie does not give a rats *** about MS or Ferrari, he cares about power and money and his mirror image is good ol' Don King, another first grade salesman with a murderous past.
A good salesman goes after the biggest sale - for the past 7 years that has been MS & Ferrari is still the #1 draw.

Ever been to an F1 race? What is the most popular color on the fans? Even Porsche owners show up with Ferrari hats on.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:59 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

and you figured this out , from your trailer Park, all by yourself ?

well Bernie is more powerful than you think , take a look at the Mrs
beats 7 W/C ...........
Attached Images  
Old 03-22-2007, 01:01 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

A good salesman goes after the biggest sale - for the past 7 years that has been MS & Ferrari is still the #1 draw.

Ever been to an F1 race? What is the most popular color on the fans? Even Porsche owners show up with Ferrari hats on.
Based on his comments , i will bet he has never been to an F1 race

Quick Reply: F1 Ferrari accused of cheating