Sponsored by:

Anticipation of pass?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2021 | 04:24 PM
anthony42hat
Instructor

Originally Posted by dgrobs
Viper Green 991.2 MT GT3 Car # 694

#694 (If anyone is wondering why all my track cars have # 694, it has to do with my beloved New York Rangers, try to figure out why--a Ranger fan should pick right up on it....)

I will be dropping off tomorrow around 5pm.

At VIR, I paddock in the back row up against the hot pits close to the classroom bldg., usually about 10 car spots up from the classrooms.

You can't miss the car. Of that I am sure.

Anthony, when are you dropping off?

As for the blow, I need to stop by Luigi's tonight and pick up that black pool ball.

I will pick up the hookers on my tow down in tomorrow in West Virginia. Good chance they won't have any teeth (which works out just fine IMHO)...lol.

Shoot me a pm with your cell # and I'll shoot you back mine. You too Murph (although I may have yours from last season, just have no idea what name it's under.).

You both planning to drop off tomorrow?
I'll try to find a spot close. I'll be there tomorrow evening but probably around 7pm or so
Old 04-28-2021 | 04:34 PM
dgrobs
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by anthony42hat
I'll try to find a spot close. I'll be there tomorrow evening but probably around 7pm or so
I can throw up a couple cones next to my trailer to save you a spot if you like, but there are a lot of registrants for this event, so the earlier you get there, the better.

I will most likely still be in the paddock at 7 for tech and reg. Lets' me sleep an extra hour Friday morning, and considering all the hookers and blow, I might need that extra hour...lol.

See ya there. PM me and Murph your cell. I have his and he has mine, but neither of us have yours.

Safe travels. I'm leaving Jersey around 6 am tomorrow and will make some "photo op" stops along the Shenandoah Valley. Just gonna lollygag my way down 81. About 10 hours.

Will check in to the hotel and then head to the track. See ya there.
Old 04-28-2021 | 05:52 PM
amurph182
Racer

I can throw up a couple cones next to my trailer.
Paddock autocross!!!
Old 05-06-2021 | 01:59 PM
Papamurphdog
Rennlist Member

I can throw up a couple cones next to my trailer to save you a spot if you like, but there are a lot of registrants for this event, so the earlier you get there, the better.

I will most likely still be in the paddock at 7 for tech and reg. Lets' me sleep an extra hour Friday morning, and considering all the hookers and blow, I might need that extra hour...lol.

See ya there. PM me and Murph your cell. I have his and he has mine, but neither of us have yours.

Safe travels. I'm leaving Jersey around 6 am tomorrow and will make some "photo op" stops along the Shenandoah Valley. Just gonna lollygag my way down 81. About 10 hours.

Will check in to the hotel and then head to the track. See ya there.
Hey! PM me next time you are going to VIR. Got my new tire trailer rig all dialed in and I'd love to do VIR sometime this season. About as far north as I can go from Atlanta and still make sense. Lemeno .

Have rig, will travel...
Old 05-06-2021 | 02:01 PM
dgrobs
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Papamurphdog
Hey! PM me next time you are going to VIR. Got my new tire trailer rig all dialed in and I'd love to do VIR sometime this season. About as far north as I can go from Atlanta and still make sense. Lemeno .

Have rig, will travel...
Nice set up Papa....

As of right now, it's our NNJR event October 29-31, so sign up for that when reg opens.

I'm sure I'll be back before then though, just don't have anything confirmed yet.

I will surely let you know. Love that place...
Old 05-06-2021 | 02:27 PM
roadie13
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Papamurphdog

Have rig, will travel...

That is a serious set up... Do you have built thread for that by any chance?
Old 05-08-2021 | 07:59 PM
Four Ring Circus
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by De Jeeper
Very good point on the mirror tap. I was unaware of this gesture till the second day and used it often. Not sure why i didnt know this, but im still learning.

thx for the input guys
Been doing this for a couple years (Blue) and didn’t know about this. Good tip. Thx!
Old 05-08-2021 | 08:18 PM
amurph182
Racer

Style points for tapping mirror with left hand
Old 05-08-2021 | 08:44 PM
mhm993
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Bill Lehman
i’m the red 993 who gave Bill the pass while exiting the bus stop. Fun times.
To the op, nohing wrong giving the pass signal when you’re at the apex or while you track out. The overtaking car passes even before the beginning of the next straight.

Last edited by mhm993; 05-08-2021 at 08:58 PM.

Quick Reply: Anticipation of pass?