Sponsored by:

2019 PCA Potomac ROCK the SUMMIT Club Race

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 12:16 AM
The boy
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Very late but better then never.

What a great event. From the volunteers, and Pat and everyone else that put on the show and made all this possible thank you for all the hard work. This is always the best club race of the year.

As for the racing well it when pretty well... for those that don't already know

It was a crazy weekend and an even crazier last 3 races to wrap up the season. I wasn't even sure if I would be at the track Friday (school) but was able to to get there Thursday night. Friday I had one thing on my mind, get my track record back! With that in mind the first session I went to grid very early so I could get some clear track. Some how (still not really sure how it happened) I pulled together a 1.22.7. As you can hear from the video I was pretty excited about it . I knew going into the weekend that I would have some thought competition with Josh and the Canadians. Unfortunately for them they struggled with car issues. In the end I was able to walk away with the big trophy and national championship

I can’t thank everyone enough from my dad/crew chef to Sloan at Ssi for the help with my new suspension and everyone else that was there along the way and cheering me on (even if you hate to admit it).

Thank you

track record

Championship race battling with the SP3 cars

and I will probably be pretty unbearable for the next several month so I apologize in advance

Old 10-08-2019, 11:15 AM
BHunt 72T
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Donkey, how nervous were you to make that last upshift... Incredible lap brother. Those minimum corner speeds are obscene.
Old 10-21-2019, 10:12 PM
944Cup
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 38 Posts

Rock the Summit thru the eyes of the 944 Cup

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o6d4tfcztt..._8m4v.m4v?dl=0

Quick Reply: 2019 PCA Potomac ROCK the SUMMIT Club Race