Sponsored by:

Pics of my cars in a line-up!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 08:06 AM
Vancouver83LTD
Nordschleife Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by greenshoes3
sorry, being a highschool kid I tend not to focus on spelling and grammar while on the internet even though im in ap language and comp, how ironic. A username shot is where you write your forum username on a piece of paper and take the picture with the paper in the shot in some way so that we know this isnt shens.
Only VERY few own this sort of a collection.
I believe him completely, as these are original pictures coming from him, he's posted pics of his (alleged) self with some of these cars and his former GT2... etc etc.
Don't call someone else out and make yourself look foolish.
Old 10-27-2006, 02:19 PM
Mike Murphy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,711 Likes on 1,061 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay Gratton
What no Yugo? Stunning collection sir!
Yugo? Look, don't be silly, this is a serious thread. Instead, one should be considering a Fiat 126p to add flavor to one's car collection.
Old 10-27-2006, 02:22 PM
Mike Murphy
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by UDPride
I feel like a giant loser after reading this thread. Awesome cars.

Money doesnt buy happiness but it lets you look for it in so many more places.
Uhm, don't. You drive a Porsche.
Old 10-27-2006, 02:28 PM
Mike Murphy
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by magwheel
...I had a Father who was very successful...
If everyone in America who had offspring would pass down just 1% of their lifetime's income to their children, all Americans would soon be wealthy and be able to drive cars like this. Your father seems to be the kind of person that shares a bit. Something we could all learn from. Because no matter how hard you work, if you don't share and pass it on, it won't grow.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:52 PM
magwheel
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK greenshoes3, You asked for it...... and you got it. Since you're STILL in High School, that means you still have a lot of time on your hands. Soooo.... check this thread out and see if you still think I might be a BS Artist. After reading all of the posts...... 596 of them at the present time..... let me know what you think. Oh yeah, since I believe March 18th of 2006, this thread has had 70,804 hits and I think I've had only around 12 or so 'Duke of Doubters' such as yourself. Apparently the rest of the readers must believe me. Maybe you want me to take a Polygraph online? The Mags

p.s. Honestly.... I didn't hire a lot of people with exotic cars to come over and line up in my drive so I could take pictures of their cars!

p.s.s. The Ferrari 575 Maranello and both Lamboghinis have been sold, Just too many cars and not enough butts.

THE LINK: http://www.jabbasworld.net/viewtopic...=37585&start=0
Old 10-27-2006, 11:07 PM
magwheel
Instructor

Originally Posted by murphyslaw1978
Uhm, don't. You drive a Porsche.
Hey UDPride, Ditto what murphyslaw said. I just got a little lucky because my Father was very successful in his business ventures. Never be ashamed of what you have or don't have. It's a waste of time! Just work a little harder and make wise investments and you should be happy within yourself. We both have Porsches. Heck my first Porsche was a 1972 Porsche 914 in Bright Orange. Loved it! Take care, Magwheel
Old 10-31-2006, 08:37 AM
Vileiz
AutoX

Originally Posted by magwheel
I may not replace all because at the present time, it's a nightmare to try and drive them all.....
Now thats a complain you don't get quite often.

On a more serious note, it's always nice to see someone enjoying what good life is giving them and not be an ***.
I know some people with such impressive collection but none act so down to earth about it.

Hope you enjoy all of the ones you have, and many more in the future in good health.

Cheers
Old 10-31-2006, 02:53 PM
magwheel
Instructor

Talking Down to earth......

Originally Posted by Vileiz
Now thats a complain you don't get quite often.

On a more serious note, it's always nice to see someone enjoying what good life is giving them and not be an ***.
I know some people with such impressive collection but none act so down to earth about it.

Hope you enjoy all of the ones you have, and many more in the future in good health.

Cheers
Thank you Vileiz, I'm glad you consider me just an average Joe. That's a true compliment. All I wanna do is be one of the regular guys! Mags
p.s. And good health to you too!
Old 11-09-2006, 01:18 PM
neilgeary
7th Gear

who'd you kill to get these ?
Nice cars man!
Old 11-09-2006, 01:19 PM
neilgeary
7th Gear

I just got it, the surname is Schumacher right?
Old 11-10-2006, 12:06 AM
Bear Report
1st Gear

Wow... that's an incredible collection of cars. If you're ever in the Pittsburgh area I'll let you drive my 96 Accord and I can drive the F430
Old 11-10-2006, 08:35 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Magwheel:

I'm not ever in this forum, but I decided to pop in due to your headline. All I have to say is God Bless you, you have an amazing collection of exotic cars!!. Wow is all I can say. Enjoy them in good heatlh and just be careful with those monsters you have.

C.J. Ichiban: If I may say this, you better first determine you budget and your use for the car before you look at anything. I can say this because I am a Ferrari nut for over 20 years, and have driven more than 50 different models, ranging from a 1962 GTO, F40, 512TR, F360, to real race cars such as a 512BBLM, 312 PB, 512M and a IMSA 333SP. I'm also a FCA member too. If you ever need help, PM me. Take care.

Old 11-25-2006, 05:07 PM
magwheel
Instructor

Unhappy Tough Thanksgiving

What started out as a nice day, turned real sad after we got home from my girlfriend's brother's home. My German Shepherd-Husky mix dog, Toby passed away that afternoon. I had adopted him from my next door neighbor in July of 2004 after he had been bitten by a tick and was temporarily paralyzed. Toby had been an outside dog 365 days a year no matter what the weather was like. When he was bit by the tick, it took him 3 weeks at the vets to recover and then I begged my next door neighbor to let me take him home where he could live inside my house with our other 4 dogs (3 Labrador Retrievers and a little Boxer). She accepted my offer knowing how much I love animals and that anytime she wanted, she could walk down the drive and visit with him.

He slept as first in the laundry room (only a few days) and then we wanted him to start sleeping in the master bedroom with all of us. He was unbelievable. He only had a few accidents the whole 3 years he lived with us which is unreal since he had spent his whole prior life outside chained up to a dog house. The lady next door was pretty sure that he was at least 12 years old or more when I adopted him from her. Plus, he was the only dog that when he had to go, he would whimper to let you know.

Toby was supposed to have exploratory surgery this coming Monday for a mass in his chest that the vet found early last week with an x-ray. I think it was better that he passed away in his sleep rather than have to go through surgery and then a recovery period with an uncertain outcome.

I was just so happy that he was able to live with us and be part of our family the last 3 years of his life. He was a beautiful dog and I miss him bad. I've been a basket case since Thursday but life goes on. Toby is buried in our side yard field with our other 7 pets that have passed away. The field (5-7 acres) is where he spent all his time outside wandering around with the Labs and Boxer exploring every shrub and tree and anything else that interested him.

I hope everyone will forgive me for this little story but he meant more to me than any of my cars. I've included a picture of him next to my Cayenne Turbo S so this post wouldn't be entirely out of line.

Good bye Toby my little friend. I love you and will always remember all the good times we spent together. Thank you for sharing your life with me. Michael
Attached Images  
Old 11-25-2006, 05:13 PM
JW_85cpe
7th Gear

My heart goes out to you....
I wouldn't walk across the street with an extinguishier if my car exploded.. thats what insurance is for......... but I would walk thru fire for any of my dogs.....
Old 11-25-2006, 06:53 PM
GoFastKindaGuy
Instructor

Thanks, Mag. Just like a trip through giant m&m's, but without the rotten teeth.

I was recently at a Florida boat show and saw a yougster lick the whole length of a 38 foot performance catamaran that was painted with most of your spectrum. When asked why he did that, he answered, "...to see if it tasted like it looked." I hope the kid never comes to your neighborhood.

Great collection, enjoy.
GoFast

Quick Reply: Pics of my cars in a line-up!