Sponsored by:

Pics of my cars in a line-up!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 08:47 PM
Reimu
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by magwheel
If you can wash the cars, walk the dogs, help the girlfriend keep the house clean, fill the bird feeders every few days, feed the deer and other animals, help me cut the 9 acres or so of grass and watch a movie with the girlfriend a couple nights a week so I can go out and go crazy every once in a while....... you're adopted! Oh yeah.... you gotta keep your mouth shut! Magwheel BTW... "promise not to put you in a nursing home." Boy you really know how to hurt a guy!
I'll do it! But I'm 16... is that too young? lol
Old 08-20-2006, 03:20 AM
cosmos
Rennlist Member

Received 1,202 Likes on 656 Posts

Awesome collection.

You mentioned that you want an Enzo...dude, sell just half the collection and thats an Enzo right there!!

Also how did you get the pictures, did you use a ladder?
Old 08-28-2006, 12:42 AM
Shark Attack
Rennlist Member

Received 65 Likes on 34 Posts

Wow, im right over here in Erie, PA... you ever need someone to run those while you're on vacation let me know..... for a small fee..... aw heck you're my neighbor, Ill do it for free. If you ever get over this way PM me.. we'll do dinner
Old 08-28-2006, 08:17 AM
magwheel
Instructor

Angry I want an Enzo!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by cosmos
Awesome collection.

You mentioned that you want an Enzo...dude, sell just half the collection and thats an Enzo right there!!

Also how did you get the pictures, did you use a ladder?
Yeah.... I thought about that for...... 10 seconds or so! I just don't think getting rid of 3 or 4 of the cars is worth getting an Enzo. I think it's more fun driving the 3 or 4 cars than just have one outrageous, insane, awesome, world famous, beautiful looking masterpiece. I guess you can tell I don't like the Enzo toooooo much! It's an idea... but I just can't do it. But then again, if I could find an Enzo with only 279 miles or so on the speedo (like the one pictured), welllllll that's a different story!! About the ladder.... yep it was a 10 footer. Climbed up to the next to the last step. Whoaaa Daddy! It's a little shaky up top one of those at 58 years old! My balance is still OK but not like it used to be and certainly not like you 'young kids'. Magwheel
Attached Images    
Old 08-28-2006, 02:22 PM
farmerjohn
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dang! Show us some pictures of your garage, please.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:02 PM
Byron_944
Pro

Originally Posted by icon
you be careful on that ladder old man!
gimme a break!
trying to get sympathy for being 58 and only having six supercars!
i really feel for ya michael!
you're right though, you don't need that enzo.
i know which car you want next!
they're supposed to start shipping a u.s. model in 2008.
pagani !!!

best,
jeff
The Pagani is an incredible machine, but it costs an arm and a leg also. If you factor in current exchange rates, I think a Pagani Zonda F would cost around 700K dollars, and thats MSRP.

I dont think it would be worth it to trade 4 cars for an Enzo, but for a Pagani, thats a different story.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:05 PM
magwheel
Instructor

Wink Pictures of my garages

Originally Posted by farmerjohn
Dang! Show us some pictures of your garage, please.
aw.... ouch...... quit twisting my arm! Oh.... OK, here's some garage pictures. The Maranello and F430 are in a 2 car garage area next to the Carrera GT (3 car garage) but I'm not going to show you that space because it's too cluttered. I just had the 'Lamborghini garage built and it was finished 2 days before I got the Murcielago in February for my birthday. I keep the Ford GT in a garage of a house I own next to my main house. I had to buy this house and 7 acres of land to protect my primary property of 38 acres. Magwheel
Attached Images     
Old 08-28-2006, 11:25 PM
Byron_944
Pro

Thanks for the new pictures! I'm constantly amazed by your cars, they are all so gorgeous!
Old 08-28-2006, 11:40 PM
magwheel
Instructor

Talking Movies of the F430 and Carrera GT!

Hey guys, I have Quicktime movies of the F430 and Carrera GT that I'd like to share with you but they're 37mb for the Carrera Gt and 21 mb for the F430. They're of me starting the 2 up and revving each engine and putting them back into the garage. Are those files too big to upload and if they are then how do I share them to you all. Magwheel
Old 08-29-2006, 12:36 AM
Byron_944
Pro

Hey guys, I have Quicktime movies of the F430 and Carrera GT that I'd like to share with you but they're 37mb for the Carrera Gt and 21 mb for the F430. They're of me starting the 2 up and revving each engine and putting them back into the garage. Are those files too big to upload and if they are then how do I share them to you all. Magwheel
You can host them on a website like putfile.com, or even google video. If you need help let me know.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:12 PM
T A D
AutoX

Do you have any vintage cars ?

Are you register on Fchat ?
Old 08-29-2006, 04:39 PM
Ty Smith
Instructor

Man, I would really like to see that. Otherwise I'll take a trip up to see you when you take them out again..

You could probably sell tickets to that show..
Old 08-30-2006, 01:50 AM
cosmos
Rennlist Member

Received 1,202 Likes on 656 Posts

Hey Mag,

Do you have any kids? Did you think about adopting any...you know to sort pay it foward to a kid who really deserves a nice family?

And no I am not looking to be adopted.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Carrera_GTcrazy
Instructor

Magwheel, Whats the Production Number of your Carrera GT? Looked through the thread and didnt seem to find it. Thanks in advance
Old 08-30-2006, 11:17 PM
magwheel
Instructor

Unhappy Oh..... Oh! They're Coming To Take Me Away!

Sorry, but I dun dood it! I sold the 04 Ferrari 575 Maranello. Just had too many cars and not enough asses! I would rotate the cars in order so that they all got equal road time and exercise. Plus I wouldn't drive any of them in the rain so they're on Battery Tenders a whole lot and it just seemed stupid to try and keep them all. I loved the Maranello but I just got the new Porsche 997 Turbo and it's a little more fun to drive and obviously a lot faster. Hated to see the 575 go because it was a beauty and ALWAYS turned heads and got comments on being the most 'classy' sports car they had ever seen!
I may decide to possibly sell the F430 next Spring or Summer and get a 599 but only after I hear some readers reviews. Sure will hate to pay the extortionist premium the dealers will be asking!! I hope not too many of you are pissed off at me for parting with the Maranello. I apologize! Magwheel
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Pics of my cars in a line-up!