Notices
Panamera 2010-Current
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche San Diego

ACC/PAS Not Available Driving permitted Service necessary !!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2024, 01:04 PM
elga
Intermediate

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by coldcace
once I got back from Florida Porsche came picked my car up and kept it for a week. They said the response they got back from Porsche NA was that the car needed a alignment. They performed the alignment about 3 weeks ago and the ACC fault has not come back at all.
Ok well that sounds like a good deal keep us posted if anything changes. Yes you where out of waked jajajajaj
Old 07-25-2024, 01:17 PM
elga
Intermediate

<>

Last edited by elga; 07-25-2024 at 01:23 PM.
Old 07-25-2024, 01:18 PM
elga
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Dr. G7
Thank you for the warm welcome. I stayed way after the ban (and reinstatement.) Kinda like Groucho Marx, "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

New ACC works, they got the software bug fixed. In your case, when they replaced the control module, the new software was already in the firmware. IMHO.

Also IMHO, Porsche is gaming the system by not replacing all modules. If they had to replace all the modules, it would be much more expensive than a few buybacks, and repeat visits to dealerships until the customer gives up. Latter is my situation. They also know NHTSA etc. are toothless.

Having said that, I love my Porsches and would never buy anything else. Porsche is by far the best with the caveat, I've never owned a rebadged BMW (AKA Rolls Royce)

Yes you are spotless right, I am glad all is working and concur "Porsche decided to let must of their costumers burn" yes it is easy to let them get exhausted before correcting the issue. Yes wee put then on the line fix it or nothing hahahahahahah, for me everything flow better once change dealers, I felt in good hands. But Dr. G7 lets help this people here to ease there pain and guide them thru the process, What do you think?
Old 07-25-2024, 01:21 PM
elga
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Dr. G7
As long as you don't call my Porsche Cayenne a rebadged Volkswagen Touareg

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ Nooooooooo

Quick Reply: ACC/PAS Not Available Driving permitted Service necessary !!