Notices
Panamera 2010-Current
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche San Diego

ACC/PAS Not Available Driving permitted Service necessary !!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2021, 05:01 PM
Dr. G7
Three Wheelin'

Received 314 Likes on 259 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by elga
Cayenne 2019 basic model here:
1Please we need to get more people to sign sign in. Guys I feel your pain, I'm with you!
First reported on JAN 19 2020; traveled SEVERAL times to the dealer until they literally accused me of "bumping my bumper" ha ha ha try charge me 3K on the repair, claiming that the front radar was dead. Decided to change dealer, they where able to calibrate the sensor and it worked, picked up car this Saturday July 17 2021, worked until yesterday July 20 2021, I am getting this car in to Service possibly this Saturday. Please se attached picture for reference.

ACC not Available, Driving permitted, Service necessary
"Just file my second complaint (on NHTSA website) about the same issue this year"
Good for you.
PCNA finally told me "we will not be addressing this issue." And for me not to bring my vehicle with this problem to ANY Porsche dealership. Nice.

If you know any US Congressmen Senators (especially if they are running for reelection) now's the time to get our esteemed representatives to represent us.

The following users liked this post:
elga (07-28-2021)
Old 07-22-2021, 10:22 PM
elga
Intermediate

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Dr. G7 do you actually have anything written that can be used to be posted on the NHTSA?
Dr. G7 (07-24-2021)
Old 07-24-2021, 05:50 PM
Dr. G7
Three Wheelin'

Received 314 Likes on 259 Posts

Originally Posted by elga
Dr. G7 do you actually have anything written that can be used to be posted on the NHTSA?
Yes. Please see
https://rennlist.com/forums/cayenne-...y-acc-pas.html
elga (07-28-2021)
Old 07-31-2023, 10:52 PM
Chaifu2002
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

The Porsche dealer calibrated my Cayenne to eliminate the ACC not available but after exactly 30 days, today, the error message popped again. The dealer manager asked me bring the car in again, however, it is a 700km drive (round trip). I cannot have them recalibrated my car every 30 days.
Old 05-04-2024, 11:07 PM
coldcace
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by efathalla
I picked up a new Panamera Turbo almost 2 months ago, and this error message keeps coming on and off every other day/week randomly.
I had my seatbelt on and still shows that the seat belt is unbuckled!

Any idea or recommendations here is really appreciated.

Thank you.
I too have this issue. Porsche told me it was a fualty seat belt. They changed that 2 weeks ago and tonihht Im leaving dinner and what do you know it comes on again. Have no idea what is going. Guess ill he bringing it back to the dealership.

Old 05-05-2024, 11:27 AM
BlueOx
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by coldcace
I too have this issue. Porsche told me it was a fualty seat belt. They changed that 2 weeks ago and tonihht Im leaving dinner and what do you know it comes on again. Have no idea what is going. Guess ill he bringing it back to the dealership.
Hello! Is this the only fault light that has come one? Has your dealer checked the wiring?

I have had a similar problem with mine with several different warning lights were coming on from time to time over the last year. not a new car, but is a CPO 2018 Panamera turbo. Warning examples: the ACC/PAS not available, collision imminent warning light, oil pressure measurement error, amongst others.

After an intensive search, the dealer found that some of the wiring was frayed. From the service report:

"I then lifted the car up to check the level sensor and I took off the under body shield and then found wiring to be worn through. I then had to drop the lower section of the sub frame to take the crank sensor wiring off to get enough room for a wiring repair. I then repaired all three wires and cleared the faults"

This was about 3 weeks ago and I haven't had an issue since.
Old 05-05-2024, 11:34 AM
coldcace
Track Day

Originally Posted by BlueOx
Hello! Is this the only fault light that has come one? Has your dealer checked the wiring?

I have had a similar problem with mine with several different warning lights were coming on from time to time over the last year. not a new car, but is a CPO 2018 Panamera turbo. Warning examples: the ACC/PAS not available, collision imminent warning light, oil pressure measurement error, amongst others.

After an intensive search, the dealer found that some of the wiring was frayed. From the service report:

"I then lifted the car up to check the level sensor and I took off the under body shield and then found wiring to be worn through. I then had to drop the lower section of the sub frame to take the crank sensor wiring off to get enough room for a wiring repair. I then repaired all three wires and cleared the faults"

This was about 3 weeks ago and I haven't had an issue since.
Hi yes the ACC/Pas Not Available fault comes on and the seatbelt light stays on and keeps chiming for a few mins.
Old 05-05-2024, 11:54 AM
BlueOx
Intermediate

When you bring it in again, perhaps they can check the wiring. what year is your car? I would think that wiring issues would be odd for a new car, but an older car possibly. Anyway, hope you can get it fixed!
Old 05-05-2024, 12:13 PM
coldcace
Track Day

When you bring it in again, perhaps they can check the wiring. what year is your car? I would think that wiring issues would be odd for a new car, but an older car possibly. Anyway, hope you can get it fixed!
That's exactly my thought man. Something has to be causing the seatbelt to fail. Some kind fuse or wiring shortgage, maybe battery. I will definitely ask them to check it. Its 2020 Panamera 4S. I drove it this morning to the store and it faulted again.

Old 05-05-2024, 01:59 PM
BlueOx
Intermediate

Fingers crossed! let us know what you find out!
coldcace (05-05-2024)
Old 05-05-2024, 02:24 PM
coldcace
Track Day

Fingers crossed! let us know what you find out!
Oddly now it is off so I'm definitely thinking some type of shortage. Good thing I took pictures and sent to my SA already.
Old 05-05-2024, 02:38 PM
BlueOx
Intermediate

Good plan. this is very similar to what I was dealing with. the various alerts would come on, stay on for a bit, the car would drive fine (although certain assist features wouldn't work), and then the alerts would mysteriously go away. I took videos and pictures of them for the dealer. it took a few attempts but they eventually figured it out (fingers crossed LOL).
Old 05-05-2024, 02:40 PM
coldcace
Track Day

Good plan. this is very similar to what I was dealing with. the various alerts would come on, stay on for a bit, the car would drive fine (although certain assist features wouldn't work), and then the alerts would mysteriously go away. I took videos and pictures of them for the dealer. it took a few attempts but they eventually figured it out (fingers crossed LOL).
I really appreciate your insight on this subject. Thank you very much!
Old 05-05-2024, 02:45 PM
BlueOx
Intermediate

you are welcome! let me know how it plays out. also, the repair was covered under my CPO warranty so hopefully it won't cost you anything more than your time at the dealer!
Old 05-05-2024, 03:00 PM
coldcace
Track Day

you are welcome! let me know how it plays out. also, the repair was covered under my CPO warranty so hopefully it won't cost you anything more than your time at the dealer!
Great to hear mine is still under CPO warranty.

Quick Reply: ACC/PAS Not Available Driving permitted Service necessary !!