Notices
Macan 2014-Current

Tracking Macan

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2022, 11:54 AM
macan94546
8th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

My wife's Macan was part of the September 2 Glovis Sunlight delivery at Port of Benicia. Heard back from dealer on September 15 that her Macan arrived but was one of the unfortunate vehicles affected by the Bose amp stop sale. Sales rep at dealer (Porsche Fremont) is clueless as to when the part will arrive.
Old 09-20-2022, 02:49 PM
rdubu
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by patrickoleas
I agree, it is a great sporty vehicle and fun to drive but it just seems 2022-23 models are suffering from rush build
and poor quantity control, in addition some members have reported problems with no solution or having to wait
several weeks for parts, etc. Canceling my anxiously waited order wasn’t easy.
All the turmoil in production and along the supply chain has to have some impact on quality. If I was starting the purchase process now I wouldn’t do it for all the reasons mentioned. I still plan to take delivery and will hope for the best.
Old 12-30-2022, 12:44 AM
porschemacans23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Picking up our Macan S tomorrow morning. Ordered it from a dealer allocation September 10, 2022. We modified an existing order to customize options. Carrara white metallic with Mohave Beige/ black interior. Great fun tracking the Glovis Clipper from Emden to San Diego. A 10,000 voyage in 27 days including stops in Brunswick, Georgia; Kingston, Jamaica; Santa Marta, Colombia; Panama Canal; Lazaro Cardenas, Mexico; San Diego, CA. Thanks to posters that gave me urls to find and track the ship.

Quick Reply: Tracking Macan