Notices

It's on! GR vs. VR @ TWS in Sept/07!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 09:25 AM
MJHanna
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good God you act like you have never been to a DE before. My neutered cat has bigger ***** than you.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:00 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,673 Likes on 864 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
I was just kinda browsing through the old posts and this one caught my eyes and raises my concern. Is this your evil plan? have a buddy block me and don't give me a point by?

What kind of passing rules does the PCA in Texas have... how many run groups? How to we split "fast/open" track times equally? Or does that weekend have "time trials" available?
Oh, get over yourself, junior. Are you really this obtuse, or is it an act?

Any blocking gets an IMMEDIATE black flag in our region. As does passing w/o a point by (as well as immediate forfeiture of the challenge whether black glagged or not...the video tells all). Our DE rules are the same here as anywhere else in PCA. It is not a time trial.

Several other points:

-My name is no secret here, nor is your abject stupidity. laziness, & inability to read

-However, unlike you, I do not write bad checks

-Your "terms" listed above are NOT a full & complete summary fo the terms of this challenge; You need to go back through all our revision posts here to compile that; Any attempt by you to enforce a provision to which I did NOT agree, in writing here, is grounds for immediate forfeiture by you

-How do we evenly split on track sessions? You will get 4 sessions per day in whatever run group you are assigned (as with ANY other PCA DE); You need to have the car available for me to use in 4 other run groups per day OF MY CHOICE (since I am also instructing, my schedule is fluid); If I lose a run session for reasons beyond my control, you need to give one up, too, as stated earlier in this thread

-As MJHanna said, stop @#$@ whining a grow a set, little boy
Old 08-17-2007, 10:56 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MJHanna
Good God you act like you have never been to a DE before. My neutered cat has bigger ***** than you.
quiet son. there's $$ involved. it's good to be clear on the terms beforehand.

Oh, get over yourself, junior. Are you really this obtuse, or is it an act?

Any blocking gets an IMMEDIATE black flag in our region. As does passing w/o a point by (as well as immediate forfeiture of the challenge whether black glagged or not...the video tells all). Our DE rules are the same here as anywhere else in PCA. It is not a time trial.

Several other points:

-My name is no secret here, nor is your abject stupidity. laziness, & inability to read

-However, unlike you, I do not write bad checks

cut the BS VR. you're the only one play games so far.

-Your "terms" listed above are NOT a full & complete summary fo the terms of this challenge; You need to go back through all our revision posts here to compile that; Any attempt by you to enforce a provision to which I did NOT agree, in writing here, is grounds for immediate forfeiture by you.
very well, i'll start back tracking later and post an update. gtg right now.

-How do we evenly split on track sessions? You will get 4 sessions per day in whatever run group you are assigned (as with ANY other PCA DE); You need to have the car available for me to use in 4 other run groups per day OF MY CHOICE (since I am also instructing, my schedule is fluid); If I lose a run session for reasons beyond my control, you need to give one up, too, as stated earlier in this thread.
"You need to have the car available for me to use in 4 other run groups per day OF MY CHOICE (since I am also instructing, my schedule is fluid)." To which I agree. As for "If I lose a run session for reasons beyond my control, you need to give one up, too, as stated earlier in this thread." Umm, NO, too ****ing bad son. You have $$ on this you better get your priority straight. It isn't my problem if you are late or miss one of your 4 sessions.

-As MJHanna said, stop @#$@ whining a grow a set, little boy
*sigh*. i doubt you will ever grow up. suit yourself son.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:05 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

[QUOTE=GhettoRacer]When I sign up and pay and hit the road, I'm fronting the money immediately. There's nothing for you to hold from my end Larry. If VR covers the 5 sec. he gets the glory. I'm out on all of my expenses.

I don't know VR, I don't even know his name (he's too chicken to state it). Why would I trust someone who's only been talk **** none stop but won't even help me sign up or state his name? Obviously he's scared ****less about losing the ~$2000 and looking dumb after he fails... QUOTE]

Pretty disgusting display of a little girl filling up her pink diapers...
Old 08-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
"You need to have the car available for me to use in 4 other run groups per day OF MY CHOICE (since I am also instructing, my schedule is fluid)." To which I agree. As for "If I lose a run session for reasons beyond my control, you need to give one up, too, as stated earlier in this thread." Umm, NO, too ****ing bad son. You have $$ on this you better get your priority straight. It isn't my problem if you are late or miss one of your 4 sessions.

Sorry, sugarcheeks, as I said earlier, this is NON-NEGOTIABLE. Notice I said "beyond my control". If I am late, that is my fault. If I am told to jump in another student's car instead of driving yours, that is beyond my control, and you need to accommodate that.

If you do not agree, you forfeit immediately. It is that simple.
Old 08-17-2007, 06:59 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

114 registered drivers now. No GR.

tick tock
Old 08-17-2007, 07:00 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

I have already won.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Az Coupe Jason
Cruisin'

Ok so I have been watching this for a little bit now, at the point I think this is funny and has turned into who has the bigger weiner contest.

First off let me start by Saying I am the Current Co-Event & Driving Chair for PCA Arizona and the Regional Director of NASA Arizona.

I also know Ghetto, as he comes to Arizona to help instructor on busy weekends for us.

I think this is a awesome challenge, with all the BS of the Smack talk aside! I do want to make a couple things very clear. I think it is very wrong of you guys to subject your challenge to other DE/HPDE drivers to your contest. If you VR are a pilar in your PCA club you should ask for a 10 min session from the Event Director so you can have the track to yourself not subjecting your challenge and the saftey of other DE-ers. Which is what you are all doing! PCA events are for Drivers Education NOT RACING, this is a PCA Rule, I highly suggest you guys do this at a NASA TT event or a come to PIR in Phoenix and run in the Time Attack on a sunday afternoon. Hell I will waive both entry fees just so you dont possibly ruin some else HPDE driving day.

Also it is illeagal for PCA Chapters to have a AMB Timing system on or in place durning a Driving School Event. if you guys are going to want times you will need to have in car system in place. Unless your region runs outside of the rules.

Just dont ruin someone elses day while measuring each others di#k size..

And for the Record, I will tell you that Ghetto is a Stand up guy and is an excellent driver, his integerty is not a questionable trait of his. IMHO...

Ghetto I am assuming you are going to Run at PIR sept 21/22 since you will be coming through here anyways?

And for the record I do own 2 Porsche's a 944 Spec car and a 993 C2, and a Honda Civic Hatch Race car with a Civic Type R motor aswell!

Good luck and have fun..

Jason Boles
Regional Director NASA Arizona
Director Club Racing Arizona
Co Chair Event Director PCA Arizona
Old 08-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by Az Coupe Jason
And for the Record, I will tell you that Ghetto is a Stand up guy and is an excellent driver, his integerty is not a questionable trait of his. IMHO...
Wow. You really need some edumacatin' There are literally hundreds of examples to prove you wrong in this sub-forum alone. He's got your fleeced just like he has everyone else fleeced until he screws them over. Only a smooth talker could convince people to let him drive their cars when he's as bad of a driver and makes as bad of decisions as we've seen chronicled here in videos and stories from those who have had run-ins with him (many of which Ghetto boy proudly flaunts). My friend, I would recommend you do a little research before your own organization is burned by the Ghettoboy. He leaves a trail of crashed cars, bounced checks, big talk, and lies behind as he wears out his welcome and gets banned from the groups he runs with (and the internet forums he posts on).
Old 08-17-2007, 08:18 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

Ok so I have been watching this for a little bit now, at the point I think this is funny and has turned into who has the bigger weiner contest.

First off let me start by Saying I am the Current Co-Event & Driving Chair for PCA Arizona and the Regional Director of NASA Arizona.

I also know Ghetto, as he comes to Arizona to help instructor on busy weekends for us.

I think this is a awesome challenge, with all the BS of the Smack talk aside! I do want to make a couple things very clear. I think it is very wrong of you guys to subject your challenge to other DE/HPDE drivers to your contest. If you VR are a pilar in your PCA club you should ask for a 10 min session from the Event Director so you can have the track to yourself not subjecting your challenge and the saftey of other DE-ers. Which is what you are all doing! PCA events are for Drivers Education NOT RACING, this is a PCA Rule, I highly suggest you guys do this at a NASA TT event or a come to PIR in Phoenix and run in the Time Attack on a sunday afternoon. Hell I will waive both entry fees just so you dont possibly ruin some else HPDE driving day.

Also it is illeagal for PCA Chapters to have a AMB Timing system on or in place durning a Driving School Event. if you guys are going to want times you will need to have in car system in place. Unless your region runs outside of the rules.

Just dont ruin someone elses day while measuring each others di#k size..

Ghetto I am assuming you are going to Run at PIR sept 21/22 since you will be coming through here anyways?

And for the record I do own 2 Porsche's a 944 Spec car and a 993 C2, and a Honda Civic Hatch Race car with a Civic Type R motor aswell!

Good luck and have fun..

Jason Boles
WHAT???????

There is something wrong on multiple levels here!!!!! "Jason", did you go to the GhettoMoron's school of spelling and grammar??

Old 08-17-2007, 08:54 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

"Jason", thanks for the heads-up. I will remind you that we are NOT in any way racing. We are seeing how quickly--in DE conditions with DE rules (including passing in designated areas with a point by), as indicated by GerbilRaper's in car system--we can circulate a particular track.

In addition, I will not "subject" anyone to any bad behavior or risky driving. Never have, never will. Whether your buddy the Paper Boy does is his choice. But if he does, he will be thrown out & will immediately forfeit.

Also, I have made our registrar aware of the situation with Francine, many weeks ago, when this thing first popped up. I am neither dumb nor stupid. Unlike your buddy.

Finally, let me say that I certainly hope you run your NASA events a lot better than you use the English language.

PS: Your "um friend with benefits" Mumu Haha Lin is a known writer of bad checks. I certainly would hope you'd have better friends than that...
Old 08-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

Jason Boles
Welcome to Rennlist, Jason.

You may want to read some of the bile GhotNoCharacter has spewed here.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

By the way, "Jason", I don't see you listed on PCA Arizona's list of officers:

http://az.pca.org/contact.htm
Old 08-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Az Coupe Jason
Cruisin'

sorry no spell check on this forum or grammar... Sorry I type like crap .. I pay people most of the time to do it for me!

Grow up VR you **** ant, I just offered to let you run for free and you type a bunch of crap...

you know what Im not going to respond any further.. you need to grow up, regardless of anything, I am still a National Race Official, and I do deserve a little respect, without people like me in your area or mine.. you dont get to run.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Hi, Francis. You know, it is against RennList's TOS to have 2 active user accounts.

Quick Reply: It's on! GR vs. VR @ TWS in Sept/07!