Notices

Why HONDA is #1

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 02:51 PM
2bridges
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OMG!!! yeah buddy. Takes you 12 years of practice to get to your current level - should only take another 25 to get good.

Let you in on a secret - lots of people can afford to fund their own race efforts. Just because you are not bright/successful enough to figure out how to personally fund yours does not make you "marketable"

I thank you for the good laugh though!!
Old 03-07-2007, 03:06 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Watch and learn son...
Old 03-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Watch and learn son...
Been waiting for years and you still haven't accomplished anything.

But like many have said, there is still some difference between DE and w2w...
If 'some' = 'the Grand Canyon', you're statement would be close to true.

To me, road racing is easy ****, esp. production car based. Anybody who is willing to put down the effort and train hard can achieve great skills. But not everybody can be as marketable as me....
For something so easy, you sure haven't manged to succeed at it in 10+ years of trying. As for marketability, well....
Old 03-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm moving to Japanese next year to race.......
Assuming you might mean the country of Japan, this may be the only intelligent thought I have seen you post! I think it is about time that you figured out that you are not welcomed at most DEs in the US, and have zero chance of ever getting into serious racing here...very good perception weedhopper.

For long range planning, I would map out the next two or three countries that you plan to move to. It isn't going to take long for each of them to catch on to your CRAP, and you will be moving often!
Old 03-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,566 Likes on 822 Posts

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
And now we see your level of "commitment". A real racer would be at home racing rather than watching a race that he could catch on TV...especially one who has no experience and a goal to be Pro racing by the end of the season. I hate attending races as a spectator anymore. I've been out there racing in front of the crowds, so going to watch a race just serves to annoy the hell out of me that I don't have the funds to be out there.

Keep talking...the more you talk, the more transparent you become (which is hard, considering you as opaque as the lexan in my race car already).

Spot-on, Bryan.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by cooleyjb
This is some of teh funniest crap I've read.
+1
Old 03-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

A real racer would be at home racing rather than watching a race that he could catch on TV...especially one who has no experience and a goal to be Pro racing by the end of the season. I hate attending races as a spectator anymore.
Agreed. I can't imagine giving up the chance to drive in a race in favor of being a spectator. The US Grand Prix takes place less than two hours from my house, but you won't find me there. After the first couple of years I stopped going. I'd much rather be racing my car or working on it getting it ready for the next race.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

I'm still going to go through club racing this year. By not important, I just mean it isn't important to me personally to attend every club event. So for example, to me the chance to attend Japan's top level racing - the Super GT/JGTC (these are million dollar race cars, highly engineered production cars... maybe even more so than DTM, or at least it is similar) is more important than club racing back home. that's why I'm staying here until March 22nd.

Lance Armstrong of Back-pedaling at full tilt
Old 03-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim Child
Agreed. I can't imagine giving up the chance to drive in a race in favor of being a spectator. The US Grand Prix takes place less than two hours from my house, but you won't find me there. After the first couple of years I stopped going. I'd much rather be racing my car or working on it getting it ready for the next race.
Ditto

Gave my grandstand H tickets to my son the last two years.

Had I known, I could have been driving Formula One right now, had I just spectated. That's much more important than actually racing
Old 03-07-2007, 04:55 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
I only count 31 more race weekends on his "schedule" that he'll need to come up with an excuse for not attending. I expect that he'll have no problems...

Can someone check his IP address and let us know if he's even in Japan anyway.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I only count 31 more race weekends on his "schedule" that he'll need to come up with an excuse for not attending. I expect that he'll have no problems...

Can someone check his IP address and let us know if he's even in Japan anyway.
I don't believe a word the guy says until it is verified by a credible source. Although, I can't begin to believe that he would be bright enough to pick a country that is exactly 12 hours ahead of us on the clock so that his posting schedule mimics ours.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:03 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

My bet: he is using the computers in the free public libraries in SoCal because AKMEE "engineering" has not made him a dollar, and he can't afford internet service, even dial up.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:02 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bull
I don't believe a word the guy says until it is verified by a credible source. Although, I can't begin to believe that he would be bright enough to pick a country that is exactly 12 hours ahead of us on the clock so that his posting schedule mimics ours.
The **** tards/turds will never be pleased. When I pix whored, they say I'm just posing. If I don't post, they think what I say isn't true... when I posted pix of Julia and proof of her existence (her work web site, public information btw) some of the tards/turds started to harass her... Even though I'm in Japan I'm not going to subject my friends from these turds' abuse. But I did take tons of new pictures since right before I came I upgraded my lowly 128 mb CF card to 2 gig now it is pix ***** to the max.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:05 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi

Call me the back pedal master. I could probably win bike races that way!
Old 03-07-2007, 06:12 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Call me the back pedal master. I could probably win bike races that way!

I'll give you a 15 mile headstart in a 100 mile ride.

Quick Reply: Why HONDA is #1