Notices

Why HONDA is #1

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 10:00 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull

Someone should tell Dung that his stupid, glorified "GCC" doesn't even EXIST! He can't organize a proper sentence in a post, let alone an "event".

The best taunt he seems to be able to come up with is "you won't show-up at my event that doesn't exist"!

Precisely
Old 03-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So let me get this straight . . . I'm supposed to show up at an event that is not yet officially organized, that if it gets organized will be organized by an inexperienced organizer, not sanctioned by a racing organization, where I will be driving against at least one non-sanctioned driver (not a racer)? Sorry man, I like my racecar too much. It just doesn't make sense, Frank. I'm not trying to come down on ya, man, I'm just pointing out, as politely as possible, the snags in this deal. Like I said, get your race license! It's SO MUCH FUN and you'll be around other responsible, competitive drivers.

BW
Old 03-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
So let me get this straight . . . I'm supposed to show up at an event that is not yet officially organized, that if it gets organized will be organized by an inexperienced organizer, not sanctioned by a racing organization, where I will be driving against at least one non-sanctioned driver (not a racer)? Sorry man, I like my racecar too much. It just doesn't make sense, Frank. I'm not trying to come down on ya, man, I'm just pointing out, as politely as possible, the snags in this deal. Like I said, get your race license! It's SO MUCH FUN and you'll be around other responsible, competitive drivers.

BW
BW, nicely said, but you are wasting your time. We have all told G-R "nicely" many times, over many months, and it just doesn't work. He seems to display what may be a newly discovered learning disability...DFE (Dung Filled Ears).

BW
Old 03-07-2007, 10:37 AM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Chicken ****. All talk no action.
Do you even have any real W2W races on your calendar? Ones that you've actually signed up for? Ones that you possess a valid license or a rookie permit for? Ones where you have a legal car lined up and ready to drive? I've seen your "schedule", but its obvious that you're not really running all those events. Help us understand when we'll get to see some race results to back up all the talk. Most of us on this forum have results to back up any claims we might make. When do we get to see yours?
Old 03-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,566 Likes on 822 Posts

This thread rocks.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:46 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bonster

BW
That's because you don't get the GCC. Anyways, it will happen when it happens. I'm not the one organizing it so... as for w2w... I don't need to say anything. Lets talk at year end when the results will speak for it self.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

With the wheel-to-wheel competition remarks . . . that wasn't the question. Do you have a race license, Frank? It's not some right of passage per say, it's just that some of us don't feel comfortable competing with folks not trained properly yet. Call us chickens, call us what you want. Well, call me anything you want, it's okay. I know I'm a big chicken. But even though it's "just a racecar", I do only like to go to town with licensed racers. If I wanted crazy racing, I'd go to a NASA HPDE (sorry Jerry -- love ya bro!). ROFL.

BW
Old 03-07-2007, 10:52 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Like I said, this is my year. Just kick back and see it unfold.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

PS -- yes, Bull, I saw your post. I'm working on my diplomacy skills. It will help at our upcoming events where I have to have bad boys and girls black flagged.

BW
Old 03-07-2007, 10:55 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Well, good luck to you then, Frank. I remember my rookie year -- woo! That was scary, but fun! Just be very careful not to hit anything. You can get your license suspended for up to three races for any form of contact if they want to (NASA, SCCA rules). Also, don't run into anyone's car that is bigger than you, lol. And don't run into my car . . . I might be nice here, but I get downright MEAN if you run into me. I tend to return the favor, too. Lol.

BW
Old 03-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

The entire sum total of the orange haired salad tosser's W2W "experience" and "mad skillz" summed up in one photo. Anyone who shares a track with this moron with the mango mullet does so at his/her own risk.

Old 03-07-2007, 11:12 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Unfortunately, VR, we don't exactly get the choice of who we share the track with at in races. I've got a good friend that races with me in ITA in his RX-7 that I have yelled at a few times because he pushes it too hard. He just laughs, because he enjoys freaking me out, the tird head. That damage still looks like whoever was driving hit a tire wall, though. I don't see any tire swirlies is why I presume this.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Like I said, this is my year. Just kick back and see it unfold.
How can we watch it unfold if we don't know when to watch? Give us dates!
Old 03-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

You are 100% correct, Bonnie.

However, since you are on the West Coast, my advice is that you look at all entry lists from any events you enter. If you see the name Frank Lin, it would be well worth your while (and your wallet) to not participate.

The damage in that picture also took out another racer's car, which, IIRC, was damaged much worse due to Frankie's abject stupidity and total lack of even a beginner's skills.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:22 AM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

The damage in the picture is from when Frank screwed up and made contact with Shawn Sampson's car by behaving erratically and attempting to do things he shoudn't have with his car. I believe that Shawn's car was destroyed from the crash.

Frank blamed Shawn and claimed no direct responsibility for the incident even though if you read Frank's account he describes being inconsistent, not going two feet in even though he knew he should etc. etc.

Quick Reply: Why HONDA is #1