Notices

Why HONDA is #1

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If Ghetto is in Japan, that means he stopped posting "today" at 12 PM Japan time (10 PM EST). He then started posting again at 7 PM (5 AM EST) and has been posting consistently through the night until the current time of 7 AM (5 PM EST) in Japan.

So, either Ghetto is not in Japan, or he stays up all night in his Japanese hotel room posting, only to sleep for a few hours during the day so that he can go on another all night posting binge.

(Someone check my math on that one...the EST times are correct based on a quick search of Ghetto's posts and Japan is 14 hours ahead of EST based on a quick Google)
Old 03-07-2007, 06:17 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

He has always posted throughout the entire day. He has some sleep issues on top of everything else it owuld seem.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
The **** tards/turds will never be pleased. When I pix whored, they say I'm just posing. If I don't post, they think what I say isn't true... when I posted pix of Julia and proof of her existence (her work web site, public information btw) some of the tards/turds started to harass her... Even though I'm in Japan I'm not going to subject my friends from these turds' abuse. But I did take tons of new pictures since right before I came I upgraded my lowly 128 mb CF card to 2 gig now it is pix ***** to the max.
Is Dung talking about when he was hanging out in the lobby of that hotel doing his male hooker thing and stumbled across the musician that had her picture taken with him? Now I understand the true meaning of what he has listed under "location" in his profile......he travels with one of those hooker groups that moves from city to city every so often!
Old 03-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
If Ghetto is in Japan, that means he stopped posting "today" at 12 PM Japan time (10 PM EST). He then started posting again at 7 PM (5 AM EST) and has been posting consistently through the night until the current time of 7 AM (5 PM EST) in Japan.

So, either Ghetto is not in Japan, or he stays up all night in his Japanese hotel room posting, only to sleep for a few hours during the day so that he can go on another all night posting binge.

(Someone check my math on that one...the EST times are correct based on a quick search of Ghetto's posts and Japan is 14 hours ahead of EST based on a quick Google)
Yes 14 hours now, 13 hours starting on Sunday.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:29 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Great detective work. I only sleep 1.5-2 hours at a time. This has been mentioned several times in the past. Since nov. 2006 I've been practicing almost daily Bikram Yoga, and Vipassana. Since mid-Jan I've also begun martial arts training and chi kong. So right now it's the phase of building the foundation. Mainly it's a bit of stance training + variations, and chi kong practice. I power nap through out the day as needed, so basically no matter where I go I have no jet lag as my sleeping schedule is pretty random. I sleep when I'm tired. Same goes for my eating hours, I eat whenever I'm hungry. I seem crazy to many of my friends... so you guys are not alone in thinking i'm coo coo in the head.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Oh, he's there alright
Attached Images  
Old 03-07-2007, 06:31 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bull
Is Dung talking about when he was hanging out in the lobby of that hotel doing his male hooker thing and stumbled across the musician that had her picture taken with him? Now I understand the true meaning of what he has listed under "location" in his profile......he travels with one of those hooker groups that moves from city to city every so often!
I would've start a i was @ yo mama house joke but.... 1. it ain't right to talk about somebody's mama. 2. i'm sure your mom is very nice. it sucks for her to have suck a turd like you as a son though... i feel bad enough for her already.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:32 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by 1957 356
Oh, he's there alright
ohh hey that's my boy friend Razor Ramon!!! how did you know? Isn't he the greatest??
Old 03-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

I only sleep 1.5-2 hours at a time...I seem crazy to many of my friends... so you guys are not alone in thinking i'm coo coo in the head.
From Wikipedia:

Lack of sleep may result in:
* ADHD like symptoms
* Blurred vision
* Decreased mental activity
* Decreased concentration
* General confusion
* Hallucinations
* Hypertension/Hyperactivity
* Impatience
* Irritability
* Memory lapses / memory loss
* Psychosis
* Slowed reaction time
* Slurred speech
Old 03-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

He is pretty funny. Saw a clip of him visiting Yahoo...very funny.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,538 Likes on 811 Posts

CORRECTED

Great detective work. I only sleep with 1-2 guys at a time, usually my boy friend Razor Ramon!!! Isn't he the dreamiest? This has been mentioned several times in the past. Since nov. 2006 I've been practicing almost daily RyanZ06, MarkFoley, and BarneyFrank. Since mid-Jan I've also begun marital arts training and king kong. So right now it's the phase of building the bidet. Mainly it's a bit of BOHICA stance training + variations, and king kong practice (if you catch my el dorifto here...). I nap through out the day because I am unemployable and live in a tent city, so basically no matter where I go I have no job prospects as my coherence schedule is pretty random. I sleep when I'm droving, too. Same goes for my eating hours, I eat whenever I'm horny. I seem crazy to many of my friends... so you guys are not alone in thinking i'm coo coo in the head.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:41 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I would've start a i was @ yo mama house joke but.... 1. it ain't right to talk about somebody's mama. 2. i'm sure your mom is very nice. it sucks for her to have suck a turd like you as a son though... i feel bad enough for her already.
WAY under Dung Pile's skin, WAY under!

Quick Reply: Why HONDA is #1