Notices

Why HONDA is #1

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 01:11 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't get it -- why are you posting about Hondas in a Porsche forum? Saying that Honda is the best is an opinion, not a fact. There is no best car company. There are some bad ones, though (i.e., Yugo, lol).

BW
Old 03-06-2007, 01:12 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Because this is rennlist's garbage collection forum... pretty much anything goes. w000 h000!! Now I get to speak freely about anything I please.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:15 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

And yes, it's just my opinion that Honda is #1... It is commonly agreed that Honda makes the best engines in the world especially naturally aspirated engines. They have many of the highest bhp per liter production engines... 120 bhp per liter from Honda S2000's F20C 2 liter.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:25 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

I thought the Honda S2000 had 240 hp? I only recently realized that Rennlist devoted an entire section of the forum to you. Somebody had a good sense of humor. So if anything goes . . . eheh . . .if your Honda is so fast in naturally-aspirated form, how come you can't pass me? I like Hondas . . . they make a tasty track day snack. Sorry, the bench racer just HAD to come out. Dang it. It's still a month away til my first race this year! ARGH!

BW
Old 03-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by Bonster
I only recently realized that Rennlist devoted an entire section of the forum to you. Somebody had a good sense of humor.
Yeah, he has his on little cage where we get to prod and poke him through the bars. He can't come into the rest of the house, but he's free to leave out the back door whenever he wants...yet he keeps coming back for more.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Lol, Bryan. I'm still wondering, though, how come, if so many of you appparently don't like the guy, did Rennlist devote a forum to him? Nothing personal, but most forums would just permanently ban him and be done with it. Doesn't the bandwidth cost money? I'm unsure as I've never created a forum of my own, but I thought there was a cost behind every post?

BW
Old 03-06-2007, 02:08 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

It's all about the Haiku

That's why we have our own forum for him.

Plus it's fun to an untrained poop eating/flinging monkey to poke with a stick every once in a while
Old 03-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Lol, Bryan. I'm still wondering, though, how come, if so many of you appparently don't like the guy, did Rennlist devote a forum to him? Nothing personal, but most forums would just permanently ban him and be done with it. Doesn't the bandwidth cost money? I'm unsure as I've never created a forum of my own, but I thought there was a cost behind every post?
Most web hosting plans require you to pay for a certain amount of bandwidth...as long as you aren't going over your plan, you pay the same whether you use it up or not. There are only maybe 10 posters posting in this forum, so I'm guessing that the increase in bandwidth is minimal at best.

As for banning GR, it's been done...on multiple forums (reminds you of his track record). He came back here with a 2nd screen name, which is supposed to cost $5000 according to the rules of the board. You can guess whether he has paid or not.

At this point, it's too much fun to give him his own little cage. I'm glad that Rennlist agrees!
Old 03-06-2007, 03:26 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Because this is rennlist's garbage collection forum... pretty much anything goes. w000 h000!! Now I get to speak freely about anything I please.
The freedom to speak
doesn't mean that you should say
each thought you (may) think
Old 03-06-2007, 03:38 PM
2bridges
Drifting

"It is commonly agreed that Honda makes the best engines in the world especially naturally aspirated engines"

wrong again. In fact you may be heartbroken to learn:

Worldwide panel of experts selected the corvette LS7 as it's Global motorsport Engine of the year.
Selection was made by 50 top engine designers for USA, Europe and Japan.

sucks to be so ignorant huh?

Last edited by 2bridges; 03-06-2007 at 06:08 PM.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
Yeah, he has his on little cage where we get to prod and poke him through the bars. He can't come into the rest of the house, but he's free to leave out the back door whenever he wants...yet he keeps coming back for more.
You have it right.....he was banned, and his threads deleted....but, many realized that some of our best work (not his) was lost in those threads. So, some smart people, but mostly John D., who also have a sense of humor, came up with the idea of caging him here, where he can post, but not take other normal actions, like deleting, putting people on ignore , etc. He has no access to the vast majority of Rennlist, and 99% of the Rennlist population IGNORES him. Some have volunteered as Zoo Keepers, who come by and poke the Red Assed Baboon regularly.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:21 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by 2bridges
"It is commonly agreed that Honda makes the best engines in the world especially naturally aspirated engines"

wrong again. In fact you may be heartbroken to learn:

Worldwide panel of experts selected the corvette LS7 as it's Global motorsport Engine of the year.
Selection was made by 50 top engine designers for USA, Europe and Japan.

sucks to be so ignorant huh?
LS7 is a wondeful engine but it has NOTHING on Honda engines in terms of efficiency. when it can break 120 whp per liter (yes, to the wheels) and is easily accessible by the masses, come back and talk to me.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:24 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

BW
BW is DIRTY cheap now days... BBS BW usage is also very little as it is mostly text based. As for this forum, it turns out to be the best thing that could've happened lol... now I can talk all the **** I want to these turds/tards and they have to take it. They act like they don't care but, if they didn't, do you think they would be spending HOURS on this section at a time? It's a win-win for me any way you slice it....
Old 03-06-2007, 07:26 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

I thought the Honda S2000 had 240 hp? I only recently realized that Rennlist devoted an entire section of the forum to you. Somebody had a good sense of humor. So if anything goes . . . eheh . . .if your Honda is so fast in naturally-aspirated form, how come you can't pass me? I like Hondas . . . they make a tasty track day snack. Sorry, the bench racer just HAD to come out. Dang it. It's still a month away til my first race this year! ARGH!

BW
BTW, BW I was referring to in my last posting = band width. too lazy to type sometimes. anyhoooooo, are you challenging me Bonni? bring it on honey, come to the charity race!! (glen still working on it)
Old 03-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

I only go to sanctioned races, Frank. Mostly from a safety perspecitve. I only want to race with licensed racers. And yeah, when I first saw "BW is DIRTY cheap these days", I had to do a double-take. I didn't even know I was up for sale!

BW

Quick Reply: Why HONDA is #1