Notices

Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 05:49 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Imagine buying a property in a estate sale in Norway. You buy a nice farm house with a nice piece of land. Been abandoned for 15 years. Off in the back you find a huge brick barn with the doors welded ****. What do you do?

Crack it open and see whats inside:

http://mirror.geenstijl.nl/pritt-maz...topicef13.html

One of the most amazing things I've heard that is car related. Wow...

Hey Sling Dung, that set of pictures has been around the Internet more times than you have been thrown out of websites.

Last edited by Bull; 03-01-2007 at 06:04 PM.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:58 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Calamity and Stewie help me out...

http://www.akmee.com/about.shtml

Actually, I can run it anywhere from the world, since we only have one product "kit" at the moment. But we have many more products being shipping to California soon... I will need to return to Cali no later than March, as I have to prep delsol for the April Time Attack. Full cage and turbo kit upgrade will take about 1 week.
Sling Dung, why does your picture of "Stewie" look like The Easter Bunny on crack instead of a Coyote?

I'm thinking your frined Mike in Chi probably didn't write the copy for this website, no?
Old 03-01-2007, 06:01 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Are the posts in this thread by Sling Dung reminding anyone else of the Day Room in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest too?
Old 03-01-2007, 06:02 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,415 Likes on 756 Posts

We are REALLY getting under his skin.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:04 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was updating my myspace profile and I thought about how important they are to modern Chinese history. So I've added them as my heros.

In modern Chinese history, there are two great heros:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Yat-sen

Mr. SUN Yat-sen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiang_Kai-shek

Mr. CHIANG Kai-shek

With out them, there will be no modern Taiwan and China.

It's good to read them from the English wiki as I believe it is very neutral. I don't understand why lot of Taiwanese ppl hate CKS so much. Sure he might of been sort of a dictator style guy, but remember his bg was military, he probably knew nothing else. Also, drastic times calls for drastic measure. He had his heart at the right place - for all of Chinese ppl.
Old 03-01-2007, 07:02 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Not too many ladies on rennlist I don't think... but this is some thing I feel strongly about. I have lot of friends that are girls... everybody is worry about their weight.

Internet slimming pills warning
slim woman
The slimming drugs curb appetite
The illicit availability of appetite suppressant pills online is fuelling a slimming obsession and putting lives at risk, experts warn.

The United Nations drug control board says a growing number of women desperate to lose weight are buying these drugs on the internet.

The warnings come after the death of 21-year-old anorexic Brazilian model Ana Carolina Reston.

She is believed to have been taking slimming pills and painkillers.

complete article:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6407157.stm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

diet pills are evil. the only healthy weight to control your weight is via. good eating habits and you MUST exercise.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:15 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Afghan opium 'hits record output'
By Jonathan Beale
BBC News, Washington

Opium poppy
Poppy production was up 25%, the US said
Opium production in Afghanistan reached record levels last year, the United States has said.

The US State Department's annual report on narcotics also said the flourishing drugs trade was undermining the fight against the Taleban.

It warned of a possible increase in heroin overdoses in Europe and the Middle East as a result.

Poppy production rose 25% in 2006, a figure US Assistant Secretary of State Ann Patterson described as alarming.

Four years after the US and its British allies began combating poppy production, Afghanistan still accounts for 90% of the world's opium trade.

The US has recently given the Afghan government more than $10bn in assistance, but most of that money will be spent in security rather than encouraging alternative sources of income.

The report also criticised South America's left-wing leaders such as Venezuela's Hugo Chavez and Bolivia's Evo Morales, for failing to do enough to fight the drugs trade.

--------------------------------------------------------
damn opium, it nearly destroyed China...
Old 03-01-2007, 08:18 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

haha, this one cracks me up. i too hate the post office, those workers are SLOW.

---------------------------------------------------------

Associated Press
No Time Like Present to Remove Clocks
Associated Press 03.01.07, 5:22 PM ET

Popular Videos
The Most Recalled Vehicles
Striking Oscars Gold
Sirius-XM: Tuning Out Reality?
Rebranding Barbie
The Anna Nicole Sell-Off

Most Popular Stories
XM, Sirius Advance On Merger News
Vulcan Heads To The Sunshine State
Bombing Of Indian Train Kills At Least 67
Google's Grainy Video Strategy
Wal-Mart Wows Street, Investors

The missing clock didn't stop postal customer Al Cunningham from noticing the amount of time spent waiting for service. "It's always long here," said Cunningham, 49, an insurance adjuster and former postal employee who was standing in line at the Watson Post Office in Fort Worth.

The Watson Post Office is one of the nation's 37,000 post offices in which clocks have been removed from retail areas as part of a "retail standardization program" launched last year. The effort is designed to give the public-service areas a more uniform appearance, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported in Thursday editions.

"We want people to focus on postal service and not the clock," said Stephen Seewoester, Dallas spokesman for the U.S. Postal Service.

At the Fort Worth post office, the hook that once held up the small battery-powered clock now protrudes from a plaster wall. The clock was taken down months ago.

A customer-service expert at Texas A&M University was not impressed with the decision to take down the timepieces.

"It's silly," said Leonard Berry, holder of the M.B. Zale Chair in Retail and Marketing Leadership. "I guess they think people don't have watches."

Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed
Old 03-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

And so, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have witnessed the complete disintegration of a human mind here....a very small, ignorant mind, but none the less, a complete loss has been shown........
Old 03-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Old 03-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Dave, I don't know about you...but I must admit that even on my best day, I could not make this **** up!
Old 03-01-2007, 11:15 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Bull
Dave, I don't know about you...but I must admit that even on my best day, I could not make this **** up!

Seriously. You & me both.

This HAS to be an act. No one could possiby be as much a dipstick as the orange hayered salad tosser, could they?
Old 03-01-2007, 11:48 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

I've run out of things to say it's all so painful now. It loses some of it's fun when you're on a real ignore list. I think the mods should edit his profile so he can't have anyone on ignore. Then he'd be going truly nuts. Right now all he can see is Bull and Mike and the occasional new person to jump in.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:07 AM
2BWise
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

I wasted the last ten minutes of my life trying to follow this crap. At first GR was slightly amusing, but now it so random that its not even worth trying to figure out what the hell is going on. So...I'm going to jump on over to another section where the convo might just make sense and I don't have to worry about GR whoring it up.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:13 AM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my knee realy hurts.

Quick Reply: Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.