Notices

Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 09:10 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
speak for yourself son. why do you think i speak so freely in public? it's because i don't care about what everyone else thinks... i'm focused on my dreams/goals and i'm doing what i want despite what others are saying.
You haven't earned the right to call me or anyone else son. I am a father. I know what it means to be a father. You are not, and I am certain from your posts that you have no idea. I have never met you, and, frankly, I am not in any rush to meet you.

The only other use of the term "son" is in the manner that whites used to refer to blacks.

Neither use by you is appropriate. Continued use of the term will just further prove your complete unawareness of the world around you.
Old 03-24-2007, 09:13 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark Twain is awesome.

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
Mark Twain
Old 03-24-2007, 09:15 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Mark Twain is awesome.

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
Mark Twain
So, you are desperately clingin' to life I take it . . .
Old 03-24-2007, 09:18 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.
Mark Twain

ohhh... ohh h... **** yah!
Old 03-24-2007, 09:21 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.
Mark Twain

ohhh... ohh h... **** yah!
Even if I said yes you wouldn't have time. You are way too busy ****in yourself.

Here you claim that you have a tuning/parts business, but then you ALWAYS say that your poor results are due to a poorly set-up car.

Why would anybody buy anything from someone who can't even set up their own car well, for whatever reason?

Seems to me that you put yourself in a catch-22:

If you say your car is well set-up, it demonstrates how far away you are from your dream of being a pro driver.

If instead you say your car is poorly set-up, it demonstrates that anyone would be an idiot to buy anything from you.

If that is not ****ing yourself, I am not sure what is.
Old 03-24-2007, 09:26 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

you shouldn't talk about a subject that you have no clues about... i could explain but it's totally pointless to do so to you tards.
Old 03-24-2007, 09:27 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,539 Likes on 812 Posts

TRANSLATION

I got nothin', as usual, and should probably just go fellate a 12 gauge.
Old 03-24-2007, 09:29 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

you shouldn't talk about a subject that you have no clues about... i could explain but it's totally pointless to do so to you tards.
I am talking about public perception. Every foray you take into the realm of public opinion is a disaster for you. You must be a masochist.

And here is another thing to ponder. One of us is making articulate and rational points. The other one is saying "it is too deep for your shallow mind." Maybe it is time to stop projecting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Old 03-24-2007, 09:35 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

speak for yourself son. why do you think i speak so freely in public? it's because i don't care about what everyone else thinks... i'm focused on my dreams/goals and i'm doing what i want despite what others are saying.
We agree! You are doing nothing of any substance, and you know it, but call it your "dreams", which must be a vast wasteland!

You speak freely in public because you know in your heart that nobody listens anyway....except those of us who use you (because we OWN YOU) for our weekend amusement in between real life events!
Old 03-24-2007, 09:39 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

DUNG finds that the reasons not to pick his nose in public are a bit too deep for him, so he hopes others are so lacking in any reasoning powers. He is a loser, he knows it, he even admits it in his posts, yet he hopes that some person will miss his loser self and just accept him....he is only smoke, and a loser at THAT!
Old 03-24-2007, 09:43 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

you are obviously still far from understanding human mentality; despite your old age... we are our own worst enemy. the only one you should be benchmarking against is yourself. there will be always someone that's more successful than you on different aspect/levels. but i forgot, you are too old to learn... so this concept might be too difficult for you to absorb or comprehend.
What GhettoRacist69 said:

You obviously still were to understand person's mentality very far place; Although your old age... I am my worst enemy. Only 11 you should the benchmarking opposition be you. Will have always will be some person compares you to succeed in other aspect/levels. But I am too stupid down to cannot learn... so this concept perhaps are too difficult to enable me to absorb or to comprehend.
Old 03-24-2007, 09:51 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by TD in DC
I am talking about public perception. Every foray you take into the realm of public opinion is a disaster for you. You must be a masochist.

And here is another thing to ponder. One of us is making articulate and rational points. The other one is saying "it is too deep for your shallow mind." Maybe it is time to stop projecting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
that's what *you* think. but look around, it's the same few ppl yapping non sense. the rest of the world either don't care, or doesn't feel the same way you guys do about me. i'd hardly call a handful of people "public" or "majority".
Old 03-24-2007, 09:52 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

that's what *you* think. but look around, it's the same few ppl yapping non sense. the rest of the world either don't care, or doesn't feel the same way you guys do about me. i'd hardly call a handful of people "public" or "majority".
Yeah, you are probably right. Your comments on BBSs make you as loved by the rabble as Mark Anthony. Keep up the good work!
Old 03-24-2007, 09:54 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Translation, which will makes sense of Hop Sing's drug induced mumblings:

"at'sthay atwhay *ouyay* inkthay. utbay ooklay aroundway,
it'sway ethay amesay ewfay pplay appingyay onnay ensesay. ethay
estray ofway ethay orldway eitherway on'tday arecay, orway
oesn'tday eelfay ethay amesay ayway ouyay uysgay oday aboutway
emay. i'dway ardlyhay allcay away andfulhay ofway eoplepay "
ublicpay" orway "ajoritymay"."
Old 03-24-2007, 10:06 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Quick Reply: Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.