Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: APR

Hey, Any Texas GT4 Owners In Here?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 09:13 AM
GT4Life
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry I missed those who went to the Domain last night. I had to make an unexpected run to Houston and didn't get back until late.
Old 08-28-2016, 11:10 AM
fishing
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

At MSR-C. Not many cars here. I'm parked under the pavilion and driving my Formula Mazda with Texas Autosports.
Old 08-29-2016, 05:43 PM
kyrocks
Rennlist Member

Received 407 Likes on 211 Posts

I was there (yellow GT4) with another guards red GT4. Also saw a carmine red GT4 there.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:19 PM
ITR1227
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Raghu
I'm in Tyler, TX. We have a few guys here that own GT4's.
Tyler guys ever get together for local drives?
I'm new to the area and don't get to spend much time at home.
Old 08-29-2016, 11:25 PM
fishing
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by kyrocks
I was there (yellow GT4) with another guards red GT4. Also saw a carmine red GT4 there.
Hi KY. I saw you guys lapping together. The collection of GT4s looked great!. Lots of spec boxsters and caymans running too. I almost joined you guys but I lost track of time socializing with a group I was driving with. I finished my last run at 2:00. I drove by your garage on my way out and it looked like you had already left. I will be there again this weekend but I am not sure which days. Probably the days with the best weather window. Feel free to stop by Texas Autosports. Lots of cool stuff there to see. Its the garage north of the pavilion.

Originally Posted by ITR1227
Tyler guys ever get together for local drives?
I'm new to the area and don't get to spend much time at home.
We usually meet for cars and coffee the third Saturday of the month at 8:00 am. The location usually varies but we have been at the Grove lately on Old Jacksonville. There are 3 GT4s and a GT3 RS in town. Many cool cars--ferraris, lambos, porsches, Ford GT, etc. Sometimes we go for drives and I never mind driving. Its a great group of guys. PM me and I will let you know about the next meeting. I think 10 of us will be at COTA Oct 1 with Edge Addicts. We would love to have you there if you track your car!
Old 08-29-2016, 11:50 PM
jslee225
Racer

Hi - If anyone is going to COTA for labor day weekend with Chin and needs a garage space I may have 1 spot left.

Please email me at leetrade@gmail.com if interested. Please no PM. thanks.
Old 08-30-2016, 02:54 AM
ITR1227
Intermediate

Originally Posted by fishing
Hi KY. I saw you guys lapping together. The collection of GT4s looked great!. Lots of spec boxsters and caymans running too. I almost joined you guys but I lost track of time socializing with a group I was driving with. I finished my last run at 2:00. I drove by your garage on my way out and it looked like you had already left. I will be there again this weekend but I am not sure which days. Probably the days with the best weather window. Feel free to stop by Texas Autosports. Lots of cool stuff there to see. Its the garage north of the pavilion.

We usually meet for cars and coffee the third Saturday of the month at 8:00 am. The location usually varies but we have been at the Grove lately on Old Jacksonville. There are 3 GT4s and a GT3 RS in town. Many cool cars--ferraris, lambos, porsches, Ford GT, etc. Sometimes we go for drives and I never mind driving. Its a great group of guys. PM me and I will let you know about the next meeting. I think 10 of us will be at COTA Oct 1 with Edge Addicts. We would love to have you there if you track your car!
Cool! I won't be back in the states until a few days before Oct 1'st and am having minor hand surgery that Friday so won't be able to go to COTA. I'll PM when I get back. I'll be in the states for several weeks. Cheers!
Old 08-30-2016, 06:35 PM
kyrocks
Rennlist Member

Received 407 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by fishing

I will try and go this weekend as well. I will also try and do COTA Oct 1 weekend.
Old 08-30-2016, 09:33 PM
fishing
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by kyrocks
I will try and go this weekend as well. I will also try and do COTA Oct 1 weekend.
Great! I hope to see you. I'll post when I'm sure which day/s I will be there.
Old 08-31-2016, 05:27 PM
trebien
Racer

Originally Posted by jslee225
Hi - If anyone is going to COTA for labor day weekend with Chin and needs a garage space I may have 1 spot left.

Josh - I'll be there Sunday in the GT4. I think I've only got 1 day left on the OEM Dunlops...
Old 08-31-2016, 09:46 PM
matt_337
Advanced

Looks like I'm in the garage next to you jslee.
Garage 11. 3 gt4 in my garage and a bunch more in garage 12.
Old 09-01-2016, 12:02 AM
jslee225
Racer

Originally Posted by trebien
Josh - I'll be there Sunday in the GT4. I think I've only got 1 day left on the OEM Dunlops...
Great! I'll be in garage 10. Come say hi!

Originally Posted by dvdoughboy
Looks like I'm in the garage next to you jslee.
Garage 11. 3 gt4 in my garage and a bunch more in garage 12.
cool! Lots of gt4s this weekend! Can't wait!
Old 09-01-2016, 12:39 AM
Houston GT3
Racer

Originally Posted by jslee225

PM sent. Thanks.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:25 AM
BlackRain
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I'll be off loading into garage 3 Fri evening
Instructing on Sat only
Old 09-01-2016, 11:10 PM
myBailey07
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackRain
I'll be off loading into garage 3 Fri evening Instructing on Sat only
So, we'll be garage mates...;-)

Quick Reply: Hey, Any Texas GT4 Owners In Here?