Sponsored by: APR

GT4 - Unlocking the Power Potential!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2016, 08:08 PM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

Received 350 Likes on 212 Posts

Originally Posted by mrd_spy
D- on your home work then Video Link: https://youtu.be/gjWDC-SfJrE have a nice night ;-)
I think your grade is harsh,especially since I was not referring to " me doing my homework when it comes to how qualified your guy is ",but I was referring to " me doing my homework " about how certain upgrades can improve or not this car. And it actually seems we are on the same page regarding the tune. But perhaps you have not read my previous and detailed posts either. So B- !

Have a great night!
Old 02-17-2016, 08:36 PM
Da Hapa
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes, has he has no data and does not know if the car will burn your pistons running to lean, or rich or what ever , if the parts are fitted with no tune.

to assume a figure is not wise.

there is ONE guy who has all this Data, Jens Ehresmann, if you want to know what just fitting the parts will do with no tune , send him a mail.
(he is on Holiday atm though)

to edit, I sent him a message and the car will run too rich if you fit the parts with no tune ;-)
I don't want to stir the pot but... how can one great post that is filled with so much good information and be so helpful to so many of us continue to be polluted with boorish and uncool behavior?

I don't want to put a spotlight on one person but come on... if you've got something positive to offer, post up. If you're going to attack the OP, engage in online arguments with everyone and basically offer nothing positive to the thread... bugger off.

I'm always amazed at the "internet tough guy" syndrome where people will say things and behave in ways that I hope they never would in person.
Old 02-17-2016, 08:39 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,973 Likes on 917 Posts

Thank you for putting it so well.. This mrd dude should take a break for all our sakes and his.
Old 02-17-2016, 08:40 PM
gmaki
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Da Hapa
I don't want to stir the pot but... how can one great post that is filled with so much good information and be so helpful to so many of us continue to be polluted with boorish and uncool behavior?

I don't want to put a spotlight on one person but come on... if you've got something positive to offer, post up. If you're going to attack the OP, engage in online arguments with everyone and basically offer nothing positive to the thread... bugger off.

I'm always amazed at the "internet tough guy" syndrome where people will say things and behave in ways that I hope they never would in person.
Hear hear. I read this thread to learn, and fantasize about all the cool things I may one day have done to my car. I have no interest watching mrd_spy try and convince us all how smart he is.

Please dude, create your own thread to **** off into.
Old 02-17-2016, 08:43 PM
gt3rs.
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

+ 1
Originally Posted by gmaki
Hear hear. I read this thread to learn, and fantasize about all the cool things I may one day have done to my car. I have no interest watching mrd_spy try and convince us all how smart he is.

Please dude, create your own thread to **** off into.
Old 02-17-2016, 11:46 PM
tasman
Race Car

Received 125 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Da Hapa
I don't want to stir the pot but... how can one great post that is filled with so much good information and be so helpful to so many of us continue to be polluted with boorish and uncool behavior? I don't want to put a spotlight on one person but come on... if you've got something positive to offer, post up. If you're going to attack the OP, engage in online arguments with everyone and basically offer nothing positive to the thread... bugger off. I'm always amazed at the "internet tough guy" syndrome where people will say things and behave in ways that I hope they never would in person.
This
Old 02-17-2016, 11:53 PM
ShakeNBake
Rennlist Member

Received 953 Likes on 551 Posts

I can tolerate a character...because I hope people tolerate me...but only if you own the subject and contribute helpful things. Otherwise STFU.
Old 02-18-2016, 04:07 AM
GAZZ
Pro

Received 83 Likes on 50 Posts

Crap be gone!

More importantly how can we get more exhaust flames and gunshot sounds?? Have you heard a Huracan lately? -OMG.
Old 02-18-2016, 06:55 AM
mrd_spy
Pro

Received 169 Likes on 105 Posts

you guys don't want to hear about real info then !! rather than sales talk !

FFS, you try and post REAL info and people tell you to go and have a ****, mature !!!

right load of Trolls on here, like f4cking sheep !

I'll stick to posting facts, but not on here, it's pointless.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:42 AM
Ochocoronas
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^ And who are you again? We are just suppose to believe some guy out of no where? BGB has a reputation to maintain and if they put out junk they will get blasted on this site. Why are you so concerned for all us TROLLS anyways? I guess its your nice guy personality.

I just read thru a lot of your old post and from what I gathered you do not seem to have a lot of experience on this subject. When you remove the engine from your GT4 and take it apart please do start a thread and tell us how its suppose to be done! Until that time you are right maybe you should post you facts else where.

Last edited by Ochocoronas; 02-18-2016 at 08:46 AM.
Old 02-18-2016, 09:01 AM
RealityGT
Drifting

Received 239 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by Ochocoronas
^^^ And who are you again? We are just suppose to believe some guy out of no where? BGB has a reputation to maintain and if they put out junk they will get blasted on this site. Why are you so concerned for all us TROLLS anyways? I guess its your nice guy personality.

I just read thru a lot of your old post and from what I gathered you do not seem to have a lot of experience on this subject. When you remove the engine from your GT4 and take it apart please do start a thread and tell us how its suppose to be done! Until that time you are right maybe you should post you facts else where.
I think this guy was just "outed" on the FB gt4 group..
Old 02-18-2016, 09:28 AM
jmartpr
Rennlist Member

Received 1,474 Likes on 918 Posts

Please, can we keep this on topic and civil? We are all working with data we get from suppliers and/or the Internet....unless you have a part-time with Jens ;-) Only a few here have actually dyno the car so the sharing of info is very important for those of us that need a bit of light on what and how to mod our GT4s. More info will be available soon as people do mods and test these on the dyno.

BTW....Jens is also a seller so from a commercial standpoint I basically see him on the same level as BGB, DeMan, Fabspeed, GMG, etc.....you do your own analysis on the validity of the claims (facts?) but as Paper will hold anything, so does the Internet.
Old 02-18-2016, 11:59 AM
gmaki
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

you guys don't want to hear about real info then !! rather than sales talk !

FFS, you try and post REAL info and people tell you to go and have a ****, mature !!!

right load of Trolls on here, like f4cking sheep !

I'll stick to posting facts, but not on here, it's pointless.
Yes yes! I want REAL info. And I get that the only place I can get it is from Jens Ehresmann! You have converted me oh Porsche swami.

I will only listen to Jens Ehresmann and take what he says as gospel. as should you.

"John from BGB is very reliable and quite experienced in the mid engine sector. Thats's why he is our preferd partner to support all the enthusiasts in the usa.
We're colaborating very very close together and communicating minimum once per day ��. He's the first person to know all the new developments we finished before we publish it on fb." -Jens Ehresmann
Old 02-18-2016, 12:33 PM
RealityGT
Drifting

Received 239 Likes on 139 Posts

^BOOM!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programs.

John & Jens FTW!
Old 02-19-2016, 12:01 AM
user1029
Drifting

Received 558 Likes on 273 Posts

Quick Reply: GT4 - Unlocking the Power Potential!