Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi. i am interested in ordering a e-hybrid. would you be able to help? thanks
Old 01-26-2022, 02:51 PM
ssiminou
Banned

Received 106 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by Sam Anderson
hi. i am interested in ordering a e-hybrid. would you be able to help? thanks
Every trim except Base will require an order demand...it could take some time to receive the allocation. If you're located relatively close to this dealership (he's on the east coast), it could still make sense to request the allocation. You're welcome to PM me to talk off the thread.
Old 01-26-2022, 07:06 PM
Sam Anderson
5th Gear

Originally Posted by ssiminou
Every trim except Base will require an order demand...it could take some time to receive the allocation. If you're located relatively close to this dealership (he's on the east coast), it could still make sense to request the allocation. You're welcome to PM me to talk off the thread.
sure. I am new member.. can't send PM. Will try to get PM access.
Old 01-26-2022, 10:00 PM
Sam Anderson
5th Gear

void

Last edited by Sam Anderson; 01-26-2022 at 10:02 PM.
Old 02-01-2022, 02:09 PM
Blend
5th Gear

Hi all - long time lurker, first time poster...And would-be first time Porsche buyer looking for an E-Hybrid allocation in the northeast/tri-state area. I've already located at least one (Platinum Edition) but figured I'd check here as this thread appears to generate some pretty pleasant experiences!
Old 02-01-2022, 10:33 PM
MJ83
5th Gear

Default 2022 cayenne base

Hi, I am also looking to get my first Cayenne. Looking for the Cayenne base with some options.

Not getting any discount from my local dealer. I am in eat cost Pa. Wanted to know if it’s worthwhile to expand the search if some dealers will actually offer some % discount.
Old 02-01-2022, 10:39 PM
ssiminou
Banned

Originally Posted by MJ83
Hi, I am also looking to get my first Cayenne. Looking for the Cayenne base with some options.

Not getting any discount from my local dealer. I am in eat cost Pa. Wanted to know if it’s worthwhile to expand the search if some dealers will actually offer some % discount.
No discounts right now on anything Porsche. People are paying $5-10k over-sticker on some Cayennes, depending on the trim and location.

If you're looking for a stand-up dealer in PA who'll place an order at MSRP, that's where my SA is, and I'd be happy to refer you to him. He may be able to throw-in second service for you.

I do believe he has a Cayenne E-Hybrid Platinum SUV/Coupe (you pick) allocation available, in case anyone was looking for one, though it may have sold by now. PM me if you're interested, and I'll ask.
The following users liked this post:
wutographydc (06-19-2022)
Old 02-01-2022, 11:38 PM
MJ83
5th Gear

No discounts right now on anything Porsche. People are paying $5-10k over-sticker on some Cayennes, depending on the trim and location.

If you're looking for a stand-up dealer in PA who'll place an order at MSRP, that's where my SA is, and I'd be happy to refer you to him. He may be able to throw-in second service for you.

I do believe he has a Cayenne E-Hybrid Platinum SUV/Coupe (you pick) allocation available, in case anyone was looking for one, though it may have sold by now. PM me if you're interested, and I'll ask.
sorry can’t message now as I just created this account recently.

Old 02-01-2022, 11:55 PM
ssiminou
Banned

Originally Posted by MJ83
sorry can’t message now as I just created this account recently.
I sent you my info as a visitor message that can be viewed under your profile — I will remove it once you email me.

I sure hope the days of discounts return, for everyone’s sake, but it’ll be a while….
The following 2 users liked this post by ssiminou:
MJ83 (02-02-2022), wutographydc (06-19-2022)
Old 03-05-2022, 04:06 AM
CIAVA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Cayenne order help

As a quick update to my post, I've learned that for Cayenne (and Panamera), you can choose either body style (Coupé or SUV) no matter the allocation. I've confirmed that it's like that for Base trim, and I'm pretty sure that applies to the other trims as well. My SA on the east coast has a few remaining Cayenne Base allocations available at MSRP in case anyone has been looking at placing an order....Please do not pay over MSRP for a Cayenne!

I’ve enjoyed lurking here, and have been impressed at how supportive everyone is. I’ve just finally created an account as I need some serious help. Both of our family cars were totaled (by other drivers) within a week of each other (what are the odds?!) at the end of December/early January—and it has been a nightmare time to *have* to buy a new car—having to find 2 has been a painfully stressful experience (on top of dealing with insurance mayhem including payouts that don’t match the crazy market!). Our rental car coverages ran out about 2 weeks ago and luckily we’ve just bought a replacement car for my spouse (18-hour round trip drive to get it), so now it’s time to find mine. I’ve been looking at lightly used base Cayennes and Panameras—2019s and newer, ideally with fewer than 20k miles—have looked at 30k-miles range too.

A new Panamera is way beyond my budget, and there a precious few lightly used ones that aren’t priced at, or more than their original retail. Base Cayennes, 2019 and newer with up to 20k miles are also priced at original retail and higher, and dealers increasingly seem to be skipping doing CPO given the market. So, I think I’d save money and have better warranty if I just order a new (base) Cayenne, as long as it’s not above retail (a dealer recently quoted $10,000 *over retail* for an $80k-ish car as a “market adjustment”). My issue is that I need a car sooner than later, but if I could take delivery by mid summer or so, we could probably make it work with one car until then.

I have to admit I’ve been wondering why I’m doing this…maybe going to Carmax and getting a much used VW or Volvo would cut my losses at this point. Just the idea of that though makes me really sad because I take a lot of pleasure in an incredible car and driving experience. (I get chills when I hear an engine with a deep rumble.)

All that said, if anyone has any thoughts about whether or not a new Cayenne order with a delivery date by mid-summerish or so might be doable, or has a contact that could help, I would be *really* grateful if you’d share. (Or I’d happily go for a used Panamera or Cayenne that isn’t a price gouge.) I live on the east coast (closest Porsche dealer is over 2 hours away), but would go as far as the midwest to take delivery.

Sorry for the lengthy details here, but thanks for reading and thanks for any advice. (I don’t have ability to private message with my new account here, so I’ll just keep an eye on this thread.)
The following users liked this post:
wutographydc (06-19-2022)
Old 03-06-2022, 08:50 AM
CayenneDon
3rd Gear

As a quick update to my post, I've learned that for Cayenne (and Panamera), you can choose either body style (Coupé or SUV) no matter the allocation. I've confirmed that it's like that for Base trim, and I'm pretty sure that applies to the other trims as well. My SA on the east coast has a few remaining Cayenne Base allocations available at MSRP in case anyone has been looking at placing an order....Please do not pay over MSRP for a Cayenne!
Hello. I’m new here, looking for a dealer that is willing to give discount or sell at sticker price for Cayenne GTS Coupe. Feel free to DM if anyone can help, I’m located in North East. Sold my ‘19 Cayenne Turbo thinking it will be easy to replace but this shortage is woeful with dealers asking crazy money over the msrp.
Old 03-06-2022, 11:52 PM
Ron.s
Pro

Received 173 Likes on 135 Posts

Originally Posted by CIAVA
I’ve enjoyed lurking here, and have been impressed at how supportive everyone is. I’ve just finally created an account as I need some serious help. Both of our family cars were totaled (by other drivers) within a week of each other (what are the odds?!) at the end of December/early January—and it has been a nightmare time to *have* to buy a new car—having to find 2 has been a painfully stressful experience (on top of dealing with insurance mayhem including payouts that don’t match the crazy market!). Our rental car coverages ran out about 2 weeks ago and luckily we’ve just bought a replacement car for my spouse (18-hour round trip drive to get it), so now it’s time to find mine. I’ve been looking at lightly used base Cayennes and Panameras—2019s and newer, ideally with fewer than 20k miles—have looked at 30k-miles range too.

A new Panamera is way beyond my budget, and there a precious few lightly used ones that aren’t priced at, or more than their original retail. Base Cayennes, 2019 and newer with up to 20k miles are also priced at original retail and higher, and dealers increasingly seem to be skipping doing CPO given the market. So, I think I’d save money and have better warranty if I just order a new (base) Cayenne, as long as it’s not above retail (a dealer recently quoted $10,000 *over retail* for an $80k-ish car as a “market adjustment”). My issue is that I need a car sooner than later, but if I could take delivery by mid summer or so, we could probably make it work with one car until then.

I have to admit I’ve been wondering why I’m doing this…maybe going to Carmax and getting a much used VW or Volvo would cut my losses at this point. Just the idea of that though makes me really sad because I take a lot of pleasure in an incredible car and driving experience. (I get chills when I hear an engine with a deep rumble.)

All that said, if anyone has any thoughts about whether or not a new Cayenne order with a delivery date by mid-summerish or so might be doable, or has a contact that could help, I would be *really* grateful if you’d share. (Or I’d happily go for a used Panamera or Cayenne that isn’t a price gouge.) I live on the east coast (closest Porsche dealer is over 2 hours away), but would go as far as the midwest to take delivery.

Sorry for the lengthy details here, but thanks for reading and thanks for any advice. (I don’t have ability to private message with my new account here, so I’ll just keep an eye on this thread.)
It will be almost impossible to get a car by mid summer unless you can find one for a Dealers inventory about to build. If it was me I would Google for a list of Dealers area by area and call to see if they have something inbound (to fit your timeline) that is unsold. Then talk price and make a purchase-if you are lucky enough to find one.
I’m guessing that most Cayennes now are sold orders and the rest are sold before they hit the showroom. Your best bet might be to find a Dealer with 1. an allocation 2. will sell at MSRP 3. Place your order that might be 9-12 months out. In the interim purchase something cheap that might hold its resale while you wait.
Things were bad enough before a boat load of Porsches recently sank and then Russia invaded Ukraine. Good luck!

Old 03-14-2022, 10:44 PM
poofyo101
Rennlist Member

Received 435 Likes on 237 Posts

I may have lead on a Turbo Cayenne or Turbo Coupe for MSRP if anyone is interested.
Old 10-15-2022, 06:02 PM
Ksdaoski
Rennlist Member

Received 1,859 Likes on 923 Posts

2022 and 2023s, anyone getting below MSRP these days?
Old 10-19-2022, 10:21 AM
RCorsa
Pro

Received 438 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by granjour
I was offered $8,500 off a $160k Cayenne Turbo build. I didn't ask, he offered, probably because I bought a 911 from them earlier this year.

anyone know if dealers for a cayenne Turvo GT for MSRP

Quick Reply: Discount on 2019 Cayenne