WTB- "2011" GT3RS - Grey/Red Trim

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 03:13 PM
senna
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB- "2011" GT3RS - Grey/Red Trim

Hi,

I am staring to look for a GT3RS. I have decided on a 2011, very low, low miles, with the follwing options;

Sport Bucket Seats
Front axle lift
PCM with Nav
Dynamic lighting
Lightweight battery

Preferred color, Grey/red trim

After speaking with a few folks that recently traded in their cars, I think I have a really good idea of what I should pay. I am reluctant to list what my price is, but let's say it would be close to what a dealer will pay for a trade in.

If you you have a car that meets this description and you would like to sell to another member of this forum please email me at cintra01@gmail.com

Due to the fact that I have been looking to buy this car for a long, long time. I am willing to wait if I have to for the right car.

Thank you very much!

SCintra

Last edited by senna; 10-19-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:21 PM
P.J.S.
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

why not post what you are willing to pay and then potential sellers can decide if they want to contact you?
Old 10-19-2011, 03:36 PM
senna
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by PJS996GT3
why not post what you are willing to pay and then potential sellers can decide if they want to contact you?
Thank you for your suggestion. I thought about it, but I prefer to not talk about price unless someone sends me an email and they have the car I am looking for. If anyone would like to contact me I guarantee you I will not wast anyone's time!
Old 10-19-2011, 03:50 PM
P.J.S.
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good luck
Old 10-19-2011, 03:56 PM
Targa Tim
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by PJS996GT3
good luck
Yeah, good luck finding one here that is not tracked.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:06 PM
sanchezdds
Instructor

I do not get it. Aren't these cars made to be taken to the track?
Old 10-19-2011, 10:27 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 111 Likes on 73 Posts

I just saw a '10 RS owned by PCNA that is Grey Black & Red with several thousands miles that Porsche left with our local dealer in Monterey after being displayed at Rennsport IV. It is for sale. Don't know exact price. Suggest you call Lance Gearing at the dealership and inquire:

Porsche of Monterey
1781 Del Monte Boulevard
Seaside, California
Main: 866-681-7801
Sales: 866-681-7801

For some strange reason, PCNA had Monterey put a real carbon fiber hood and rear view mirrors on this car prior to Rennsport. It has a large red stripe down the middle - hood, roof and rear deck lid. Kind of an interesting look! Saludos, Eduardo (Carmel)
Old 10-19-2011, 10:42 PM
senna
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Targa Tim
Yeah, good luck finding one here that is not tracked.
Ok, I edited my post. If the car passes PPI and it is low, low miles I am open to it.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:52 PM
sanchezdds
Instructor

Originally Posted by Z356
I just saw a '10 RS owned by PCNA that is Grey Black & Red with several thousands miles that Porsche left with our local dealer in Monterey after being displayed at Rennsport IV. It is for sale. Don't know exact price. Suggest you call Lance Gearing at the dealership and inquire:

Porsche of Monterey
1781 Del Monte Boulevard
Seaside, California

For some strange reason, PCNA had Monterey put a real carbon fiber hood and rear view mirrors on this car prior to Rennsport. It has a large red stripe down the middle - hood, roof and rear deck lid. Kind of an interesting look! Saludos, Eduardo (Carmel)
The MSRP was $165,000. Not sure what they are going to sell it for.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:04 PM
stujelly
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Porsche of Monterey
1781 Del Monte Boulevard
Seaside, California

Do you have pics? I would be curious to see that grey red combo with hood and strip. Interesting....
Old 10-19-2011, 11:29 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by stujelly
Do you have pics? I would be curious to see that grey red combo with hood and strip. Interesting....
I will try to go back in the next few days and take a photo!

Originally Posted by sanchezdds
The MSRP was $165,000. Not sure what they are going to sell it for.
So they had the MSRP at Rennsport all posted up? Wow! Even with a discount for the price and a one year depreciation accounted for, the price on this one will still be too high for most folks. Without a doubt, the way to go is via a private party sale on a low mileage 3.8 RS. Eduardo
Old 10-20-2011, 12:28 AM
sanchezdds
Instructor

I will try to go back in the next few days and take a photo!

So they had the MSRP at Rennsport all posted up? Wow! Even with a discount for the price and a one year depreciation accounted for, the price on this one will still be too high for most folks. Without a doubt, the way to go is via a private party sale on a low mileage 3.8 RS. Eduardo
Actually, I am looking for an RS at the moment, so I approached one of the Porsche guys working to ask a few questions about the car. The guy ( a manager odfo some department) told me the MSRP and said the car was destined to a dealership in the area. He took my number, in case the dealership did not have a buyer for the car. Have not received a call yet.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:14 AM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Actually, I am looking for an RS at the moment, so I approached one of the Porsche guys working to ask a few questions about the car. The guy ( a manager odfo some department) told me the MSRP and said the car was destined to a dealership in the area. He took my number, in case the dealership did not have a buyer for the car. Have not received a call yet.
Seize the moment & make the call to Monterey directly. That PCNA guy is now out of the loop. My dos centavos for what it's worth. Saludos, Eduardo
Old 10-20-2011, 07:48 AM
senna
Burning Brakes

If you are willing to pay MSRP, there are a few cars in FL to choose from. You could probably find the car you are looking for easily on Auto Trader or Cars.com I think. However, after speaking to two guys who recently traded in their cars, dealers are NOT paying even close to MSRP, I mean double digit bellow it!!! PM me and I will give you an example. Maybe I can help you save your money, or maybe I could give you a better idea what these cars are going for. Best Reagrds, SC
Old 10-20-2011, 09:08 AM
sanchezdds
Instructor

Seize the moment & make the call to Monterey directly. That PCNA guy is now out of the loop. My dos centavos for what it's worth. Saludos, Eduardo
I would definitely call directly, but I am not interested in this particular car. I can't do the color combo.
much as gracias

Quick Reply: WTB- "2011" GT3RS - Grey/Red Trim