Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Canadian “STOLEN” 997.2 gt3rs Aqua blue

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2023, 03:04 PM
Bud Fox
Burning Brakes

Received 238 Likes on 158 Posts

Conspiracy Theory.

Who is to say Phil didn't sell the car to Dubai and also collected the insurance payout?

Just because he is on Rennlist?
The following 3 users liked this post by Bud Fox:
Rivers (01-13-2023), Robb M. (01-14-2023), user 7208208 (01-14-2023)
Old 01-14-2023, 02:57 AM
westcoastj
Pro

Received 288 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by BioBanker
I would be shocked if the insurance co does not have an ability to repo that car based upon additional evidence.

The trick is getting to it before it disappears again.
Depends who bought it? If it's a member of the royal family I doubt they'll be able to claim it.
Old 01-14-2023, 08:25 AM
PHIL.RS
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

This is crazy ! The amount of attention and accusations being thrown at me are absolutely insane so much so that I needed to delete my own social media account because the harassment is overboard.

I’ve contacted the authorities and my insurance company and offered to help anyway I can
I don’t know what more I can do ? How can I close this thread ?
The day they stole the car I have never felt so violated in my life. For three months it was very painful for me to think I would even get this car back and decided to move on with my life
It’s just a car i learned to be thankful for some many other things
I have a family , business to run and other things going on that are much more important than a car that can be replaced
please be respectful and give me my space !!!

if anyone can help me on how to close a thread please send me a private msg . I’ve tried to look for a how too around this website but have yet to found it ….
Old 01-14-2023, 10:08 AM
BryanCO
Drifting

Received 210 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by PHIL.RS
This is crazy ! The amount of attention and accusations being thrown at me are absolutely insane so much so that I needed to delete my own social media account because the harassment is overboard.

I’ve contacted the authorities and my insurance company and offered to help anyway I can
The day they stole the car I have never felt so violated in my life. For three months it was very painful for me to think I would even get this car back and decided to move on with my life
I have a family , business to run and other things going on that are much more important than a car that can be replaced

if anyone can help me on how to close a thread please send me a private msg . I’ve tried to look for a how too around this website but have yet to found it ….
Sorry that this whole mess happened.

Simply don’t come to Rennlist and/or click on this thread. And ignore the noise…
The following users liked this post:
Marv (01-14-2023)
Old 01-14-2023, 10:14 AM
RapidGT
Rennlist Member

Received 2,373 Likes on 1,293 Posts

​​​​​You can close the thread (no one can post here any longer but can still read what’s already been posted) or contact an admin to delete it altogether. Sorry about all this I can’t imagine how difficult it’s been.

Last edited by RapidGT; 01-14-2023 at 10:20 AM.
Wonderdan (01-14-2023)
Old 01-14-2023, 10:54 AM
go-ran
Racer

Received 45 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Bud Fox
Conspiracy Theory.

Who is to say Phil didn't sell the car to Dubai and also collected the insurance payout?

Just because he is on Rennlist?

Columbo, is that you?
Bud Fox (01-17-2023)
Old 01-14-2023, 11:28 AM
RAudi Driver
Rennlist Member

Received 2,881 Likes on 1,712 Posts

That's the beauty of not having a social media account. Bitten by the world we live in today. Oh, I remember the days of no cell phones and those were great days.

Phil, just ignore the noise. You know what the truth is and actually nobody else does so everything else is just noise.
Joe Cho (01-14-2023)
Old 01-14-2023, 11:34 AM
Wonderdan
Rennlist Member

Received 1,121 Likes on 606 Posts

Most have no idea how much ambient anxiety this kinda stuff causes. That’s why my advice early on not to pursue it past a certain point.

Don’t worry we’ve been harassing the dealer on your behalf along with the entire Porsche Dubai sales staff
Old 01-16-2023, 04:50 PM
RAudi Driver
Rennlist Member

Received 2,881 Likes on 1,712 Posts

Phil has spoken and it's time for this thread to die or at the very least end the speculation on what happened. I believe Phil and if you read his very first post on the subject, it felt genuine.

Move on guys until the car appears again, wherever that may be.

Old 01-20-2023, 11:49 AM
Bud Fox
Burning Brakes

Received 238 Likes on 158 Posts

I don't believe anything without seeing the police report. All speculation and hearsay until then

Quick Reply: Canadian “STOLEN” 997.2 gt3rs Aqua blue