Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Edgy01
Life is too short to be driving Fords.
But they MADE money last quarter!!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Para82
Race Car

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

I know right, they reported massive profit and also didn't take a government bailout.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:45 PM
amerlemans
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OldGuy
Dude I dont need to get over my self in my forum PERIOD. PLUS you're wrong on SO MANY LEVELS.
You need to get over coming in here and making a fool of yourself. I could have had a Lambo or a Ferrari, but they arent as good as a 911. PERIOD. More expensive but not better, ever seen one with any milage? NO! they get rid of them before the warranty goes away, Pretty damn SMART. Ever seen one at the track NO! Because of your remarks its obvious you havent BEEN to the track .I have had two GT3s and both were better than even a Stradale. When the 997.1 GT3s came out they were going for MORE than what I could get a Lambo or a 430 at that time. And the GT3 was STILL worth it.
I have driven the Z06 in the C5 and C6 editions and that shows alot about what you know. BOTH pieces of CRAP. The 09 was terrible, its a boat and neither C5 or C6 could hold a candle to a GT3. I destroyed the C5 Z06 with my Manthey 996 GT3 and I never saw a C6 Z06 on the track. It WAS better than the C5 though not as many rattles and crap falling off. But it wasn't even worth the 30 thousand OFF the MSRP they were asking. AND YOUR WRONG a Z06 wouldn't rip a 997.2 C2S PDK. Its obvious not only do you not know what your'e talking about you haven't driven one. Its one thing to have people think you dont know what your'e saying but its another to remove all doubt. You could be right about getting more thumbs up though if you live in a trailer park. Of course that shows alot that you take offense to a stupid Ford commercial. Maybe you should get a Taurus.

Oh, my bad...I didn't know it was YOUR forum

No, hell no, a 430 Scuderia is not better than your WORLD BEATER 997.2. You kill me man

Your stock 997.2 (and one with PDK) would have it's *** raped by a C6Z06 in a 1/4 mile test, a 0-60 test, a 0-100 test, a 60-130 test and on any road circuit that you can name. And if you think your car can, then you are punch drunk on the Porsche KoolAid dude. Ain't happening anywhere, anytime.

If you want to talk about modified cars vs stock cars then you are dumber than I thought (which is pretty astounding given your comments thus far). Take your Manthey 996 GT3 up against a Katech C6Z06 with Pfadt coilovers and tell me how well you fare.

I take no offence to a stupid commercial. I haven't even seen the damn thing. I just love how you epitomize the "typical" Porsche owner with your asinine comments.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:58 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 458 Likes on 233 Posts

I gotta admit this thread has brought out some of the Porsche snobiness that I do not like.

I can also say that there have been some mustangs at various DE events I went to this year that were very fast. While they were heavily modified and leagues from being street legal, nothing in the current stock unmodified Porsche portfolio would run with them. On the other hand, they were to friggin loud for my taste!
Old 11-15-2009, 09:07 PM
John Velasco
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think I will just go drive my "Shoe"!
Old 11-15-2009, 09:11 PM
MessyMarvin
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Have to Love the American 8 Sound

Last edited by MessyMarvin; 11-16-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:36 PM
MUSSBERGER
uninformed gas bag
(contemplating on whether gas bag is one or two words)
Rennlist Member

Received 171 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by rcg412
+1

Some guy in Schattenbaum PCA drives an early 90s SHO. White or Yellow driver, Fast as hell.... Its all relative.
The kid is in white and yes he does scoot.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:38 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 51 Likes on 11 Posts

You guys are critical of me are STUPID!!. This ASSHAT with the ZO6 CRAP is STUPID. Look at his LAST line.
He Hasnt SEEN the commercial!!!! I Said I HEARD the commercial on the RADIO

Its obvious he didnt READ my comments just came out and spewed some BS about us being snobby!

Its one thing to not be able to take a joke but to come in HERE and spew BS and be completely STUPID about it is another.

COME ON PEOPLE BE INTELLIGENT about what you SAY!!! READ what is WRITTEN BEFORE you RESPOND!!!

THEN he says I said something about a Scuderia! Do you guys CARE about the TRUTH??

If you are going to come in here and spew BULL**** at LEAST READ what is being WRITTEN!!!

DAVE AKA Coochas How can you say this has brought snobiness you dont LIKE?? You are usually intelligent about what you say but did you read this WHOLE thread before you responded?

THEN we have a idiot who call me an ******* and HE MARVIN probably didnt READ what was actually said! Marvin how do you 924 guys find these forums?

I DONT mind you guys disagreeing but I am calling this BULL**** coming in here and calling me names when you dont READ what was SAID!!!

Thats COMPLETE BS to come in here and do this kind of CRAP when you dont READ what is being written. Led by this Amertrash *******.

Ever Para82 was reading what I wrote and even got the joke!!!

Amertrash you give Z06 guys a bad name. I hope you dont have a alma mater you claim They would be embarrassed by your comprehension skills.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:42 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 458 Likes on 233 Posts

Yeah I read this whole thread. There are a few comments in this thread which are snotty - plain & simple! Easy OG,...I still love ya!
Old 11-15-2009, 10:01 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

So its OK to come in here not read whats being written call other people ******** for being humorous but its not OK to be snotty while telling a joke? even when I said I was in Humor mode? The only time I was snotting was talking to Para82 and even HE got the joke! Jeesh I have been hear for most of a decade with seven thousand posts make fun of a DUMB Ford commercial and people who cant read and Didnt SEE the commercial on the radio come in here and call ME an *******. Where is the respect? Where is the respect for the truth?
I still love you too Dave!
Old 11-15-2009, 10:04 PM
amerlemans
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by OldGuy
You guys are critical of me are STUPID!!. This ASSHAT with the ZO6 CRAP is STUPID. Look at his LAST line.
He Hasnt SEEN the commercial!!!! I Said I HEARD the commercial on the RADIO

Its obvious he didnt READ my comments just came out and spewed some BS about us being snobby!

Its one thing to not be able to take a joke but to come in HERE and spew BS and be completely STUPID about it is another.

COME ON PEOPLE BE INTELLIGENT about what you SAY!!! READ what is WRITTEN BEFORE you RESPOND!!!

THEN he says I said something about a Scuderia! Do you guys CARE about the TRUTH??

If you are going to come in here and spew BULL**** at LEAST READ what is being WRITTEN!!!

DAVE AKA Coochas How can you say this has brought snobiness you dont LIKE?? You are usually intelligent about what you say but did you read this WHOLE thread before you responded?

THEN we have a idiot who call me an ******* and HE MARVIN probably didnt READ what was actually said! Marvin how do you 924 guys find these forums?

I DONT mind you guys disagreeing but I am calling this BULL**** coming in here and calling me names when you dont READ what was SAID!!!

Thats COMPLETE BS to come in here and do this kind of CRAP when you dont READ what is being written. Led by this Amertrash *******.

Ever Para82 was reading what I wrote and even got the joke!!!

Amertrash you give Z06 guys a bad name. I hope you dont have a alma mater you claim They would be embarrassed by your comprehension skills.
Let me find a box of Kleenex for your whiny ***. My god, you are pathetic. Are your feelings hurt now?

In case you didn't know there are print and video commercials of the SHO. It still doesn't diminsh the fact that you are a complete imbecile to "get peeved" about what is mentioned in an advertisement of a 4DR Ford on YOUR Porsche forum.

I mentioned some Ferrari and Lambo owners feel the same way about Porsche as you do about Ford. Last time I checked, a Scuderia was made by Ferrari. Are they not made by Ferarri anymore? Who makes them? Ford? Go back and read the post and tell me who has the reading comprehension problems.

I don't give Z06 guys a bad name. I speak the truth. I may just post your comment over at Corvette Forum about how you think your 997.2 can beat a C6Z06 in performance.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:12 PM
MLindgren
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by amerlemans
Let me find a box of Kleenex for your whiny ***. My god, you are pathetic. Are your feelings hurt now?

In case you didn't know there are print and video commercials of the SHO. It still doesn't diminsh the fact that you are a complete imbecile to "get peeved" about what is mentioned in an advertisement of a 4DR Ford on YOUR Porsche forum.

I mentioned some Ferrari and Lambo owners feel the same way about Porsche as you do about Ford. Last time I checked, a Scuderia was made by Ferrari. Are they not made by Ferarri anymore? Who makes them? Ford? Go back and read the post and tell me who has the reading comprehension problems.

I don't give Z06 guys a bad name. I speak the truth. I may just post your comment over at Corvette Forum about how you think your 997.2 can beat a C6Z06 in performance.
+1
Old 11-15-2009, 10:18 PM
djcxxx
Three Wheelin'

Received 349 Likes on 176 Posts

Satire isn't PC. I'll leave it at that.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:18 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Youre a fu@king moron, you confirmed it in the other thread . Go ahead you belong in the Z06 forum.
Your comprehension skills are a joke. You brought up Scuds, I don't know why because its now obvious you would never be in smelling distance of a Ferrrari. Why you brought up Scuds is the mystery. It had nothing to do with anything I said. Also I never said a 997.2 was in the same performance range as a Z06. I was talking about GT3s. But since its obvious you are a joke upon humanity go ahead, I am sure even Corvette guys can comprehend better than you. They probably wont understand your lack of reasoning or how you skip around in your ADD head. Because I know I dont and I am an engineer I am supposed to understand scientific problems but you are a medical mystery even to me. Running off to your friends in the trailer park forum is a specific trait though and I am sure they will welcome you with open Pabst cans. At least I know I wont have to worry about seeing you at the track.
Youre now on my ignore list which wont be a problem as long as you stay on the trailer park forums.
What a dope. How did you ever progress from a corvette to a Porsche? You should go back.
Amazing, I will be sure to honk at you when I drive by the Ford lot.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:30 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Satire isn't PC. I'll leave it at that.
No Kidding. Its really difficult if you are unable to comprehend regular jokes. Satire then is going to be doubly hard. Its obvious I over estimated some peoples reading skills. Here in the 997 forum I take it for granted that people are intelligent. I shouldnt have done that. We have Amertrash and then the guy that asked me if I was being serious. Some of these new comers are well... just challenged.

Quick Reply: Selling my 911....