Sponsored by:

Do Porsches create a**h0les?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 06:11 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 454 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by NinetyOneC2
Do they CREATE ********? No. ****** drive them though...

Shot in Italy a few years ago...
What the picture doesn't show is that the ***** was hanging downward before that Speed Yellow beauty pulled UP.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:23 PM
mickfluff
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Default yes

Formula is easy, it is not Porsche = ******** but Porsche = envy in others which then creates the all mighty **** hole reaction from other motorists..... never is the immediate reaction that the driver of a P car works 60hrs a week, saved, contributed to society, made good decisions, or other and then earned to own a Porsche but the exact opposite... that the owner comes from easily handed down funds and thinks they are better then the rest cause they are in a 911/other.... sad part is, I think less true car enthusiasts own P cars then pompus arrogant ******** do..... sorry just do.

I have never had a worse driver experience reaction from others on the road then in my 997.... your the instant jerk.... if your going fast = *******.... if your going slow = *******..... if your going the speed limit, well = *******. this has been my experience but i live in Boston area, in LA sure a 997 is no big deal....
Old 10-28-2008, 11:01 PM
87 944 C
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ i know what you're saying. a guy i met a few years ago, worked his life(till 55 at least) a finally bought himself a brand new 911(1998 993 at the time), he showed everyone the car, and even though i was only 11, he let me "drive it" up the driveway. since then he's also gotten an 03 cabrio, and an 06 C4S that he let me drive down the highway. it's that kinda owner that i respect, the one who yea shows the car, but isn't a snob about it, and knows a lot about the car and the company and the history of the 911. its the one's that inherit the money i hate, " o yea i own a brand new base model 911." ok, name some performance figures for me, and they don't know anything other then the engine is at the rear. a person my ex worked with had a 911 with the aero kit i think it was an 07 C4, didn't know anything about it, and even though i drive another porsche, he didn't care, only his 911, no care towards other drivers.

porsche's don't create ********(sorry if we shouldn't use the word) it's the other drivers that allow us to become ********, cause nomatter if you saved your life for the 911 or used daddy's money to buy it, we're gonna drive defensively, which makes us seem like ********.(exception for NY/NJ drivers who just tend to be)
Old 10-28-2008, 11:14 PM
OneManTX
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Agree with earlier posters who say its where you live. I have driven p-cars around here (East Texas) for about 5 years and don't get attitudes. I get an occasional "challenge" at a light, and a lot of waves, nods and "nice car!" comments.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:06 AM
LastMezger
Rennlist Member

Received 140 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by Coochas
What the picture doesn't show is that the ***** was hanging downward before that Speed Yellow beauty pulled UP.
LOL.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:46 AM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 454 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by mickfluff
I have never had a worse driver experience reaction from others on the road then in my 997.... your the instant jerk.... if your going fast = *******.... if your going slow = *******..... if your going the speed limit, well = *******. this has been my experience but i live in Boston area, in LA sure a 997 is no big deal....
You're either doing something wrong or I'm doing something right! I live in Boston and work in and around Boston and really feel unmolested in my giant yellow hiliter. Just the occasional thumbs up!
Old 10-29-2008, 03:36 PM
THPorsche
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 87 944 C
^ i know what you're saying. a guy i met a few years ago, worked his life(till 55 at least) a finally bought himself a brand new 911(1998 993 at the time), he showed everyone the car, and even though i was only 11, he let me "drive it" up the driveway. since then he's also gotten an 03 cabrio, and an 06 C4S that he let me drive down the highway. it's that kinda owner that i respect, the one who yea shows the car, but isn't a snob about it, and knows a lot about the car and the company and the history of the 911. its the one's that inherit the money i hate, " o yea i own a brand new base model 911." ok, name some performance figures for me, and they don't know anything other then the engine is at the rear. a person my ex worked with had a 911 with the aero kit i think it was an 07 C4, didn't know anything about it, and even though i drive another porsche, he didn't care, only his 911, no care towards other drivers.

porsche's don't create ********(sorry if we shouldn't use the word) it's the other drivers that allow us to become ********, cause nomatter if you saved your life for the 911 or used daddy's money to buy it, we're gonna drive defensively, which makes us seem like ********.(exception for NY/NJ drivers who just tend to be)

something wrong with a base 911? So what's the horsepower? 3 something? I forgot.

Quick Reply: Do Porsches create a**h0les?