Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   997 Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/997-forum-113/)
-   -   Gt 3 pictures taken today (https://rennlist.com/forums/997-forum/191360-gt-3-pictures-taken-today.html)

Le Chef 03-17-2005 04:20 PM

"where is your solid proof, how do you know....you are talking in a circle, wheres the PDF with the solid information?? sound familiar??"

JLJ I think if you paid attention you would have noticed that in my post on 998/988 that I used the word "Guessing" in the title of my post. There was no ranting, raving, no desperate need to make other people wrong, just an offering of a thought that could be discussed openly.

Clearly if you can't pay attention to what's written, then most of your posturing about what the next GT3 will be looks more than a little suspect.

Even if you had read the spec. sheet chances are on your current showing that you would have missed something important in your rush to show others how smart you were.

The simple fact is you STILL have not offered any hard proof about the next GT3 and you know you can't because you don't have it. Your ranting and raving attempts to make others wrong doesn't make your thinking any better than anyone else's here. Your just smoke screen just blew away...

mnmblu 03-17-2005 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by JLJ
calm down and pull your pants up

Who's not calm? You're the only one raving around here. :jumper: I am just laughing at you, just like everybody else. :roflmao: Keep going, I love to watch someone make a spectacle of themselves, kinda like watching a train wreck, can't keep your eyes off of it, it's hypnotic. Keep up the good work. :)

JLJ 03-17-2005 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by mnmblu
Who's not calm? You're the only one raving around here. :jumper: I am just laughing at you, just like everybody else. :roflmao: Keep going, I love to watch someone make a spectacle of themselves, kinda like watching a train wreck, can't keep your eyes off of it, it's hypnotic. Keep up the good work. :)

allright!! i won the bet. i bet my friend i could make the man with the tiniest penis in the world laugh. thanks for your help.!
im glad you guys are laughing..better than debating about the new GT3.

JLJ 03-17-2005 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Le Chef
"where is your solid proof, how do you know....you are talking in a circle, wheres the PDF with the solid information?? sound familiar??"

JLJ I think if you paid attention you would have noticed that in my post on 998/988 that I used the word "Guessing" in the title of my post. There was no ranting, raving, no desperate need to make other people wrong, just an offering of a thought that could be discussed openly.

Clearly if you can't pay attention to what's written, then most of your posturing about what the next GT3 will be looks more than a little suspect.

Even if you had read the spec. sheet chances are on your current showing that you would have missed something important in your rush to show others how smart you were.

The simple fact is you STILL have not offered any hard proof about the next GT3 and you know you can't because you don't have it. Your ranting and raving attempts to make others wrong doesn't make your thinking any better than anyone else's here. Your just smoke screen just blew away...

i was trying to make you laugh..lighten up francis...see above!

JLJ 03-17-2005 06:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
new GT3 4 wheel drive

cmoss 03-17-2005 06:05 PM

women's beach volleyball--gotta love those uniforms

Moogle 03-17-2005 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by cmoss

:cool: :jumper:

WULF 03-17-2005 06:06 PM

Isn't the 997 GT3 the homologation road car for the 997 Cup car? By necessity the 997GT3 will have very similar specs to the 997 Cup car.

JLJ 03-17-2005 06:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by cmoss

just for you mi amigo

JLJ 03-17-2005 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by WULF
Isn't the 997 GT3 the homologation road car for the 997 Cup car? By necessity the 997GT3 will have very similar specs to the 997 Cup car.

ding ding ding..smartest man here!! ( i am not joking this time)

JLJ 03-17-2005 06:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
oh the humanity

JLJ 03-17-2005 06:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
new 997 TURBO GT3

JLJ 03-17-2005 06:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
supercharged 997 GT3 pics..last one i promise

Moogle 03-17-2005 06:26 PM

surprisingly, the average post intelligence just went up with the last few :D :D

JLJ, i suggest you just drop it, obviously some of these guys just arent going to 'get it'

JFScheck 03-17-2005 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Blue S2
This is true. Porsche was testing the Cayenne using Jeep Cherokees as mules, and other similar things. I have pictures of those somewhere!

Let me know if you can find those pic's, that would be very cool!