Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Numeric shifter... or not.

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2024, 09:16 PM
Jimmc
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered one a couple weeks ago and have reached out to them a couple times in regard to status with no response. Has anyone purchased the Numeric shifter through Amazon? It says they have it in stock but I'm assuming that it's probably fulfilled through Numeric either way.
Old 04-11-2024, 01:42 AM
LloydStC
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

I ordered one (no cables) in January 2024 directly from the company and it arrived in about a week. I installed it myself. My experience mirrors that of cloud9blue.
Old 04-11-2024, 02:11 AM
aj88aj
5th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I'm running the full setup, had my numeric shifter on my 718 gt4 for about a year and love it. Super short shifter, mechanical feel is amazing.
Old 04-26-2024, 06:34 PM
Rod18
AutoX

Originally Posted by Busta Rib
Has anyone ordered a Numeric shifter lately? How long did it take for you to receive yours? I've heard of having to wait up to a couple months. TIA
@Busta Rib I order one on April 16, directly from their site. Got an order confirmation email but nothing else.... The credit card was charged too. I''ve tried asking for an update via email and phone with no response. Anything on your order yet?
Old 04-26-2024, 06:35 PM
Rod18
AutoX

Originally Posted by Jimmc
I ordered one a couple weeks ago and have reached out to them a couple times in regard to status with no response. Has anyone purchased the Numeric shifter through Amazon? It says they have it in stock but I'm assuming that it's probably fulfilled through Numeric either way.
@Jimmc I order one on April 16, directly from their site. Got an order confirmation email but nothing else.... The credit card was charged too. I''ve tried asking for an update via email and phone with no response. Anything on your order yet?
Old 04-26-2024, 06:45 PM
Numeric Racing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 222 Likes on 136 Posts

Hey Guys, This is Jordan at Numeric Racing. As some of you may know Dan, the owner, finally had his long awaiting back surgery on Monday. I am managing everything from customer service, ordering, receiving, and shipping. I have made a hire for assembly and he has allowed us to significantly cut down on lead times. For the 996/997 986/987 (NM100) short shifter. We are currently out of stock of a few parts to complete the assembly with parts expecting to arrive to our shop location from our manufacturer the middle of next week. Once parts arrive I will begin to fulfill and assemble the rest of the orders for these shifters. Pleas bare with us as we are a small shop handling huge volume and without the owner while he recovers from surgery. I promise the products are worth the wait! I am doing my best to respond to all emails asking for ETA on their order but I have missed a few emails here and there while running around juggling just about all there is to do in the shop. That being said I also miss quite a bit of phone calls with the amount of running around I am doing. Thank you for your patience, and I promise I am working as quickly as possible to get to all orders and get them shipped out as quickly as possible.

www.numericracing.com
sales@numericracing.com
Ph: 844-686-7223
The following 2 users liked this post by Numeric Racing:
fiddlesticks (04-30-2024), jlert (07-09-2024)
Old 04-26-2024, 09:16 PM
Busta Rib
Rennlist Member

Received 1,100 Likes on 411 Posts

My order was fulfilled and I received a tracking number after about 3.5 weeks. I didn't realize the company was shorthanded. Shifter is insatalled and totally worth the wait!

Originally Posted by Rod18
@Busta Rib I order one on April 16, directly from their site. Got an order confirmation email but nothing else.... The credit card was charged too. I''ve tried asking for an update via email and phone with no response. Anything on your order yet?

Quick Reply: Numeric shifter... or not.