Three Wheelin'

Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts

wo cares? scrub your mit.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:05 AM
l8apexn
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wross996tt
No one cares about your opinion of 6speed.
If nobody cares about his opinion, then nobody would respond to this post, yet you replied, and therefore care.

Interesting.

Originally Posted by oak
wo cares?
Is "wo" one of those asian gangster types that does the illicit street racing lameness?

6speed is good for some laughs (fragile riceboi mods) and has some decent tech info, if you're willing to dig through the endless wankster driven threads.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:15 AM
wross996tt
Race Car

Received 82 Likes on 61 Posts

And you with two whole posts...you we should respect? Nice first post...now go away.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:19 AM
l8apexn
5th Gear

And you with two whole posts...you we should respect? Nice first post...now go away.
Hmmm...if I have two posts (as you state) then how could that be my first post?

Really, are you this confused in real life or is this just some shtick that you work on the net?

Again, if nobody cares about his opinion, then why did you take the time to reply?

You apparently care...
Old 03-12-2007, 02:51 AM
Oak
Three Wheelin'

split kook.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:27 AM
ppbskis
Racer

Some people seem to post just to build up the " Post Stat". If you can come up with a mod to boost posts you could retire from the revenue generated by it. You have to be blessed by the high post count cognescenti here or your not entitled to an opinion or post.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:06 PM
wross996tt
Race Car

I fail to see how either ppbskis or apexn have contributed to this thread at all. Response does not imply care...it is simply a response. And of course you missed the essence of the response. If you don't want to use 6speed then don't....that is your prerogative.

Some people seem to post just to build up the " Post Stat".
If you would like to you are welcome to search my posts for content...more than I can say for yours. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone is entitled to respond to it. Some folks on here are respected, others are not or need to gain the respect of their peers. It is the only way to separate those who have some idea what they are talking about from the others. We police ourselves for this reason...so no we don't just listen to a random poster (with 3 whole posts) and think they know anything...does this make sense? Not trying to be elitist, just don't have another way to ensure the information is legit.

Now back to the thread...
Old 03-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Tso GT3
Instructor

Relax Wross996tt! I am simply stating mine experience with 6speedonline plus I think it's perfectly appropriate under this post (after all, I am not the one who started this 6speedonline WTF??? thread). I think we are all entitle to share our experience with others if you don't like my comment then please say nothing. Do you own this forum? I think not and we all pay our fees so it is kind of rude the way you treat or welcome the newbie l8apexn. I really did not appreciate how the moderator over at 6speedonline disclose my personal information in public and use F words at their customer. I notice all the moderators at 6speedonline tend to get personal when you are on their radar. Plus judging a person by the number of post they made or when they joined the forum is so discriminated, unprofessional and rude to people want to learn about the Porsche community. I might not know more than a lot of people here but that doesn't mean people know everything I know. We all share our passions and knowledge here so please don't tell people to go away when you are just another human like all of us. If you don't like the way people flame on 6speedonline here than simply ignore this thread. But I am just surprise how many people dislike the politics over at 6speedonline. You might not care about my opinion but there are other folks might care so please don't get personal with me.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Oak
Three Wheelin'

I hear some whining.. oh sorry it's my gear box. quick pull my finger.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:32 PM
wross996tt
Race Car

[QUOTE=Tso GT3]Relax Wross996tt![/quot]

I am quite relaxed thank you.
Originally Posted by Tso GT3
I think we are all entitle to share our experience with others if you don't like my comment then please say nothing.
So if I don't agree keep my mouth shut...I don't think so.

Do you own this forum?
No affiliation...just a user.

I think not and we all pay our fees so it is kind of rude the way you treat or welcome the newbie l8apexn.
Uh he did not pay any fees. As far as I'm concerned he had the unfriendly first post...nothing like Hi I'm new, here are pics of my car..etc.

I notice all the moderators at 6speedonline tend to get personal when you are on their radar.
This sounds like pre-mature generalization.

Plus judging a person by the number of post they made or when they joined the forum is so discriminated, unprofessional and rude to people want to learn about the Porsche community.
That would be discriminating...Really, so how do WE separate the knowledgable from the spammers? Got any bright ideas?

I might not know more than a lot of people here but that doesn't mean people know everything I know.
And how are we to know this to be true?

We all share our passions and knowledge here so please don't tell people to go away when you are just another human like all of us.
OK I agree, but what was shared had nothing to do with or added nothing to the thread.

If you don't like the way people flame on 6speedonline here than simply ignore this thread.
So if I disagree with flamers I should shut up...I was defending what I think is an excellent forum for 996TTs!

You might not care about my opinion but there are other folks might care so please don't get personal with me.
I fail to see how I got personal with you...you are either very sensitive or I'm missing something.

Cheers
Old 03-12-2007, 05:29 PM
l8apexn
5th Gear

I fail to see how either ppbskis or apexn have contributed to this thread at all.
We've shared our views about 6speed. Despite the fact that our opinions apparently cause you discomfort because they differ from yours, they are contributions.

As far as I'm concerned he had the unfriendly first post...nothing like Hi I'm new, here are pics of my car..etc.
Please explain how the following can be construed as "unfriendly."

"The DAS fits just fine in a sunroof-equipped 996TT.

I have been running one for 4+ years."
Old 03-12-2007, 06:20 PM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

What drama is going on in here? Should keep the drama for suckspeed.com, not rennlist.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:23 PM
Tso GT3
Instructor

Originally Posted by Lizard1
hahaha, owned...doesn't mean it's not true but still...

he's "THE watch dealer"
Is this the watch dealer you are referring to? Man why would you buy a lambo without a garage and talk about storing his car in neighbor's garage. Is that the so call Nxxx-rich? Some people just love to show off and don't know how to be humble.

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=76194
Old 03-12-2007, 11:50 PM
LuisGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Is this the watch dealer you are referring to? Man why would you buy a lambo without a garage and talk about storing his car in neighbor's garage. Is that the so call Nxxx-rich? Some people just love to show off and don't know how to be humble.

This is probably the most ignorant post I have seen on rennlist. You have no idea what you are talking about. Gil is a very humble person and I am glad to call him a friend. Humility is being able to allow others to live their life without misjudging them like you just did.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:10 AM
BBGT2
Intermediate

Yes the Watch Man is Stryke (Gil).

He is showing off (as you said) because he showed pics of his new car?
What is humble to you, buying a car you want and not showing it to the people on a website you belong to?
He has to have a garage to make sense in owning a Lambo, maybe he doesnt want to wait until he is 60 with 2.3 kids and a house in suburbia so he can be "complete" in his life's structure to own one. Personally I wouldnt want a GT2 or a Lambo or any sports car when I am that old, for my son yeah sure but for me to go out and get that kind of a car at that age is just pointless. He is enjoying his young life and getting the car he wanted.
I am sure the car wont be in the street when the "snow removal force" is in effect.

He does what he wants with his money.

Are you humble?
Does that make you happy?
Good for you !

PS. Define "humble" in todays times! Is it counting the zero's in your savings account and watching your stocks rise?

Quick Reply: 6speedonline WTF???