Sponsored by:

6speedonline WTF???

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 02:20 AM
wross996tt
Race Car

Received 83 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by l8apexn
We've shared our views about 6speed. Despite the fact that our opinions apparently cause you discomfort because they differ from yours, they are contributions.
I looked over your sharing about 6speed:

Again, if nobody cares about his opinion, then why did you take the time to reply?
You apparently care...If nobody cares about his opinion, then nobody would respond to this post, yet you replied, and therefore care.
Interesting.
Is "wo" one of those asian gangster types that does the illicit street racing lameness?Hmmm...if I have two posts (as you state) then how could that be my first post?
Really, are you this confused in real life or is this just some shtick that you work on the net?
6speed is good for some laughs (fragile riceboi mods) and has some decent tech info, if you're willing to dig through the endless wankster driven threads.
Yesterday 06:58 PM
Please explain how the following can be construed as "unfriendly."
"The DAS fits just fine in a sunroof-equipped 996TT.
I have been running one for 4+ years."
OK your 1st post was not on this thread...wow...so your second post...was as quoted above. What a great contribution. We're so glad you're here...NOT!
Old 03-13-2007, 02:22 AM
Oak
Three Wheelin'

Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts

more whining you guys sound like a bunch of bitches. why do you even care if he has a garage or not? lol!
Old 03-13-2007, 03:09 AM
l8apexn
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wross996tt
OK your 1st post was not on this thread...
Congrats on finally catching a clue. You are learning the difference between a first post and a second post. Cool!

Originally Posted by wross996tt
wow...so your second post...was as quoted above. What a great contribution. We're so glad you're here...NOT!
Hey, you really are learning, a little bit at a time. You've gone from "no contribution" to acknowledging that I have made a contribution, despite the fact that my opinion differs from yours and apparently causes you some consternation.

When you wrote "We're so glad you're here...NOT!" was that the royal "we" or have you taken the time to poll all of the people that have read this thread to gather their opinions? (don't worry, this is just a rhetorical question that once again points out the absolute silliness of your recent posts).

Yes, my sharing about 6blingonline and many of the poseur types that post there causes you great distress. I'm so very sorry, really. If I had known that you were that fragile I might not have posted my opinions. Maybe.

As I wrote before, there is some quality info to be had at 6blingonline, one just needs to wade through a sea of ricer (krauter?) goofiness to find it.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:46 PM
Tso GT3
Instructor

Originally Posted by l8apexn
Congrats on finally catching a clue. You are learning the difference between a first post and a second post. Cool!

Hey, you really are learning, a little bit at a time. You've gone from "no contribution" to acknowledging that I have made a contribution, despite the fact that my opinion differs from yours and apparently causes you some consternation.

When you wrote "We're so glad you're here...NOT!" was that the royal "we" or have you taken the time to poll all of the people that have read this thread to gather their opinions? (don't worry, this is just a rhetorical question that once again points out the absolute silliness of your recent posts).

Yes, my sharing about 6blingonline and many of the poseur types that post there causes you great distress. I'm so very sorry, really. If I had known that you were that fragile I might not have posted my opinions. Maybe.

As I wrote before, there is some quality info to be had at 6blingonline, one just needs to wade through a sea of ricer (krauter?) goofiness to find it.
l8apexn,

I totally agree with you. Some of these folks really **** about number of posts so quit argue with them. Because apparently this is all they have in their life. I think the more posts you have would also mean the more casual or siliy posts there are.

I am just simply stating that most of lambo owner would at least have a 2 car garage. By showing pictures of your ride also shows your neighborhood, your class and the people you hang out with. I am not bitching but stating facts. It's funny how you need 100 posts to post for sale item meanwhile this watch guy has such a huge picture of himself plus phone numbers and some information regarding to his business. Because it's so BS at 6speedonline the moderator even made a special large size avatar the watch dude. I think one should not mix business with pleasure. I would really get a crack out of this watch dude when I run into him in public. And please ask me how I will be able to recognize him. I will always remember this dude as the one and only lambo owner I know without a garage.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:44 PM
LuisGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Tso GT3
I am just simply stating that most of lambo owner would at least have a 2 car garage. By showing pictures of your ride also shows your neighborhood, your class and the people you hang out with. I am not bitching but stating facts. It's funny how you need 100 posts to post for sale item meanwhile this watch guy has such a huge picture of himself plus phone numbers and some information regarding to his business. Because it's so BS at 6speedonline the moderator even made a special large size avatar the watch dude. I think one should not mix business with pleasure. I would really get a crack out of this watch dude when I run into him in public. And please ask me how I will be able to recognize him. I will always remember this dude as the one and only lambo owner I know without a garage.
I can see why you would be a bit butthurt since you got banned from 6speed for talking sh*t. The "watch dude" is a paying sponsor and therefore is allowed to sell his watches there on 6speed. You show how much class you have by continuing your ignorant posts. You are a real asset to rennlist, I can't wait to see some more of your great posts.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:59 PM
tkerrmd
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Tso, l8apexn, not much to judge by posts but by the names you have chosen, both seem to reflect some love for the track, as I. Why not just play nice and make appropriate comments and contributions we can all enjoy. For some reason you guys have managed to **** off several of the most respected guys on this forum?! So just stand down until we can include you guys as contributing 1/100th of what the guys you are feuding have done.

not that you asked but just my 2 cents from one of those guys with over 1000 or more mostly worthless posts.

tom
Old 03-13-2007, 11:08 PM
KPG
Pro

Originally Posted by tkerrmd
one of those guys with over 1000 or more mostly worthless posts.
Tom, dont sell yourself short...a couple of your posts have been interesting
Is it me or is this thread useless.... Take the good from each site and discard the bad...simple if you ask me. The fact a guy has a Lambo with no garage means nothing, especially since many people with just a garage would rather have the Lambo...This needs to be closed. Kevin
Old 03-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Oak
Three Wheelin'

TSO AND L8APXN ARE THE SAME PERSON. THERE CAN'T BE TWO PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WITH THE SAME LAME OUTLOOK ON LIFE. WE'VE BEEN HAD! AHAHAHAHAHA.........
Old 03-13-2007, 11:54 PM
LuisGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by KPG
Tom, dont sell yourself short...a couple of your posts have been interesting
Is it me or is this thread useless.... Take the good from each site and discard the bad...simple if you ask me. The fact a guy has a Lambo with no garage means nothing, especially since many people with just a garage would rather have the Lambo...This needs to be closed. Kevin
+1
Old 03-14-2007, 11:24 AM
tkerrmd
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey you guys are funny. I think we should use this post to keep going to replace the fact that we cant rep each other anymore!!!
Old 03-14-2007, 02:08 PM
Tso GT3
Instructor

Originally Posted by tkerrmd
Tso, l8apexn, not much to judge by posts but by the names you have chosen, both seem to reflect some love for the track, as I. Why not just play nice and make appropriate comments and contributions we can all enjoy. For some reason you guys have managed to **** off several of the most respected guys on this forum?! So just stand down until we can include you guys as contributing 1/100th of what the guys you are feuding have done.

not that you asked but just my 2 cents from one of those guys with over 1000 or more mostly worthless posts.

tom
Tom & Kevin,

I respect your approach and will stop my comments. Oak you need to chill out I am not asking for your opinion. Luis, I admit I was banned from 6speedonline and I am not ashame of it. ShakLMR made some nasty quote about me and disclose my information in public on 6speedonline. Do you think that's professional? Some people tried to speak up to me and got warning regarding to the Cargraphic incident (that's another story to itself). I am just stating my experience with 6speedonline. I am not asking you to agree with me but I think we all have rights to express our opinion here. The Watch dude (knowing I am not even using his real name) is just an example of what certain class of people represent on 6speedonline (spend 6k/month on food?). I apologize if I hurt anyone's feeling here but I was simply stating my bias opinion. Some people agree with me others like you guys don't. Either way let's try to keep Rennlist professional after all I like here the most. Cheers!
Old 03-14-2007, 02:22 PM
Oak
Three Wheelin'

I NEED TO CHILL? YOU ARE THE ONE HERE SPEWING. SPLIT!
Old 03-14-2007, 02:27 PM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

You guys obviously didn't read John D's reasoning for locking the OT forum. If you respect John and Jen, and Rennlist as a whole, keep this childish crap out of rennlist.

John's locked OT as a warning- no reason he couldn't do it to this forum either.

My suggestion is to let this thread die it's death it so deserves.

Stoppie.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:30 PM
Oak
Three Wheelin'

I'm just playing. ok I stoppie 4 u. u happy? this thread is hilarious. just having fun. peace.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:51 PM
club411
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

WHAT HAVE I STARTED?!??!?! WHY ME ???WHY ANYBODY?!?!?

Quick Reply: 6speedonline WTF???