Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

6speedonline WTF???

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Control It
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh, I get it now...this is the 996 Turbo forum...I was confused...
Old 03-16-2007, 02:47 PM
Stryke
5th Gear

Anyways, I'm not here to fight with anyone. Was very suprised to see a link to this where I am being attacked by some people who I do not know (and who do not know me) but good luck to all.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:03 PM
Tso GT3
Instructor

Ooops, watch out the moderator from 6speedonline is here. How are you doing contolit? Are we all gonna get banned? Wow, Stryke you have a great deal of connections. I saw you in the following video what an awesome car you have. But it can't be, the man in the video say the Gayllardo is Audis man. Enjoy your awesome car in great health

http://www.car-parazzi.com/display/i...&media_id=6130
Old 03-16-2007, 03:28 PM
Control It
Instructor

I'm fine Tso, glad I can read your posts again!
Old 03-16-2007, 03:32 PM
RutgersU
Racer

Originally Posted by Stryke
I happen to own the property located there which I bought 8 years ago (although I do not reside there) and have a few corporations registered to that address for mailing purposes. I have two tenants currently living there which have nothing to do with either of those two companies, both of which I also own.

Prestigious Motorcars is located on Forest Ave in Staten Island and is a car dealership which I own 50% of as an investor. Anyone local can drive by if they want. The other company is an automotive lighting import company which I have owned since 2002. The warehouse for it is located on South Ave also in Staten Island. Here is a reference of a publication about the company from a few years ago (copy and paste the link and replace the "dot" with a "." and the "slash" with a "/" for the URL since the software here won't let me post a link as a new member).

tinyurl "dot" com "slash" 39xdla

Anything else I can help you with, John?

I still do not see your agenda or the motive for your negativity towards me but I am flattered you would take the time to research me.

If you have any issues I can perhaps help with feel free to ring my phone. I think you have my number.
Ah, so the car biz and mutifamily dwelling DID ring a bell. With respect to "your" dwelling, you may want to contact state records to correct an error. Seems that the guy living there (HodTal) is also the guy listed in county records as the owner.

You might want to let this go. Even I feel too bad to post the other info I was sent that pokes holes in all your stories.

P.S. It's ok if your not the biggest fish out there. Hell, my house isnt even worth half as much as you pretend yous is worth.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:37 PM
turbo187
Advanced

Originally Posted by controlit
Very enjoyable thread!
oooooooohhhhhh yeah
Old 03-16-2007, 03:41 PM
schvetkaaks
Pro

Originally Posted by john-'96 993 cab
Ah, so the car biz and mutifamily dwelling DID ring a bell. With respect to "your" dwelling, you may want to contact state records to correct an error. Seems that the guy living there (HodTal) is also the guy listed in county records as the owner.

You might want to let this go. Even I feel too bad to post the other info I was sent that pokes holes in all your stories.

P.S. It's ok if your not the biggest fish out there. Hell, my house isnt even worth half as much as you pretend yous is worth.
Wow, the pwnage on Rennlist is far more severe than 6speedonline...remind me never to cross anyone...
Old 03-16-2007, 03:49 PM
Stryke
5th Gear

I still fail to see the relevance here. I do not need to explain my assets to anyone nor do I care what "public" info you want to dig up from the NYC buildings dept.

I do not see what your intent is. So you have an address of a place I own, you have two corporation names of companies I own, what is the big deal here? What point are you getting it?
Old 03-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Johnny V
Instructor

it's just poor taste to be posting this guy stryke's personal inforamtion like that....if he does in fact live there now some wack-o on the internet knows where he lives

not cool John, if you have a beef with him maybe take it to the PM's or emails....
Old 03-16-2007, 04:13 PM
RutgersU
Racer

Originally Posted by Stryke
I still fail to see the relevance here. I do not need to explain my assets to anyone nor do I care what "public" info you want to dig up from the NYC buildings dept.

I do not see what your intent is. So you have an address of a place I own, you have two corporation names of companies I own, what is the big deal here? What point are you getting it?
Dude, let it go. It's your family member's house. I know, I know its in his name for tax purposes, and he just happens to live there, is taking the exemption , and has a phone number assigned there.

I don't have the money to spend $6k/month on food but I'm sure if a few of the posters get together we can raise enough to buy you a sliver of dignity.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:21 PM
turbo187
Advanced

I don't have the money to spend $6k/month on food but I'm sure if a few of the posters get together we can raise enough to buy you a sliver of dignity.
You should buy yourself some first
Old 03-16-2007, 04:26 PM
RutgersU
Racer

Originally Posted by turbo187
You should buy yourself some first
I spent all my money on my rennlist membership but if you're offering, I take paypal.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:37 PM
rcg412
Rennlist Member

Received 122 Likes on 81 Posts

i live in NYC and NJ.... if you are going to have a lambo, get a garage in one of the boros for 300-400 a month, and tip the valet ~100 a month
Old 03-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Oak
Three Wheelin'

Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts

ooohhh,.............. the agony.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:52 PM
turbo187
Advanced

I spent all my money on my rennlist membership but if you're offering, I take paypal.
well there you go... you should stop wasting your money

Quick Reply: 6speedonline WTF???