996 Turbo Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Turbo crash

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2003, 11:32 AM
George 911-V8
Pro

Location: The Swamp Lands of Louisiana, The Deep Dirty South 2 Miles From Pimp City
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CHRIS: I doubt I will be able to make your "race challange" with my swamp monster. I don't have time in my real race schedule to fit you in. I have 18 professional racing events around the country that my sponsers need me at, plus I want to win the world championship again. I will be at one and only PCA race this year 2003 at no problem raceway in louisiana. I go with the Kelly Moss race team my good friend is a member of their crew plus, I'm friends with Jeff Stone the owner. They will love to see the swamp monster bust your a$$ on the track. I hope you can make it boy racer. Don't take this as a flame its pure fact .

Curious George
Old 01-17-2003, 12:13 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts
"They will love to see the swamp monster bust your a$$ on the track. I hope you can make it boy racer. Don't take this as a flame its pure fact ."

On the road course? I will take that bet, you obviously haven't seen Chris's car or him drive.
Old 01-17-2003, 12:51 PM
Geoffrey
Nordschleife Master

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Carlos and George,

I think you guys totally miss the point of these forms. Being combative, attacking, confrontational, and making ridiculous challenges really does not serve any purpose here except for getting people to not like you and cheapen the experience for the rest of us. The purpose here is sharing, collaboration, and helping each other to be better than we would individually. I really think that given a choice, most of us would rather see you find a home elsewhere, somewhere where you might better fit in.
Old 01-17-2003, 02:10 PM
RSRRacer
Rennlist Member

Received 177 Likes on 94 Posts
George,

It looks like the event you mention is the last one on the PCA 2003 schedule. Will you be able to run your car in this event? If so I will try to make it.

If not lets just find an event in the middle (Road Atlanta, Barber MS Park) and both attend. To be honest I would love to see how fast your car is since I can't imagine 630 HP.

Of course I am not a professional racer, really not even an amateur one. Certainly not a world champion at anything, but then again neither is anyone else on this board so I am in good company.

Maybe there should be a new "bulls##t" forum!

Chris

Quick Reply: Turbo crash