Sponsored by:

Passenger airbag connector

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 05:38 PM
1stgear
Rennlist Member

Received 164 Likes on 59 Posts

Thanks again, Scott.

I have the harness coming from LA Dismantlers. I talked to Peter there and everything seems like it's going to work out cool.

What are you putting in place of your airbag? You going to do the Rennline cover? I thought about that and also about trying to add an '87 - '89 glove box. Anyone done that here?
Old 11-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Jarg1
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1stgear
Thanks again, Scott.

I have the harness coming from LA Dismantlers. I talked to Peter there and everything seems like it's going to work out cool.

What are you putting in place of your airbag? You going to do the Rennline cover? I thought about that and also about trying to add an '87 - '89 glove box. Anyone done that here?
Great, LA Dismantlers wasn't a smoking deal, but availability counts for something.

I have the Rennline cover in already. It looks good. You can see it in the photo I posted in the mod discussion - https://rennlist.com/forums/993-foru...has-begun.html

I considered the glove box, and would like to see some photos of that before I go down that road, plus it doesn't fit into the diet part of my plans. For now I'm just going to put stuff in the "trunk".

Quick Reply: Passenger airbag connector