Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All this and for only $53,500.00 - COLLECTOR'S EDITION!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 02:51 PM
hchc
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

streking entertaining!
Old 10-27-2010, 02:53 PM
David993S
Drifting

Received 155 Likes on 103 Posts

See there.........you guys have really ruined your chances of talking her into letting you keep the BabyPhat Backpack with the sale.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:54 PM
ginch
Rennlist Member

Received 124 Likes on 80 Posts

Ha Ha!!!! This is the best thread I've read in a while! Truly entertaining!!!
Old 10-27-2010, 03:11 PM
skywachr
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ginch
Ha Ha!!!! This is the best thread I've read in a while! Truly entertaining!!!
Really? Admittedly entertaining, but more like a train wreck. Actually to me, this thread is RL at it's worst--not it's best.

This is a really terrific place and, to me at least, this thread hardly would give that impression to someone who just got here.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Slow Guy
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Wow, if that truly is the seller she really is bat **** crazy. She is clearly easily insulted/offended.

At the start she was getting mean and nasty about people in their ebay msgs. calling her car a 993 and then in this diatribe she says she always thought it was a 993! I wonder how she found this 993 forum if no such car exists?
Old 10-27-2010, 03:17 PM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 151 Likes on 98 Posts

Lets see here....

She's got many cars, but needs to sell the Porsche to pay for Grandma's funeral? If she had to deal with this nutty loon on any regular basis, I'd bet dollars to donuts that Grandma killed herself!
Old 10-27-2010, 03:18 PM
CorrdoBrit
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Well strek me.... you learn something everyday
Old 10-27-2010, 03:20 PM
ginch
Rennlist Member

Received 124 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by skywachr
Really? Admittedly entertaining, but more like a train wreck. Actually to me, this thread is RL at it's worst--not it's best.

This is a really terrific place and, to me at least, this thread hardly would give that impression to someone who just got here.

I agree that this is a great forum with many great people. I just am enjoying the humor thats all!
Old 10-27-2010, 03:23 PM
EBAYSELLER-911-993
3rd Gear

Default DO YOU PEOPLE EVER READ???? READ POST # 116

How dare you speak that way about my Grandmother. How dare you?????????????????????? ... I'm not crazy by far and I'm personally sick of you people calling me names and treating me this way. I do not know any of you, nor do I want to but this is the seller and I'm just merely standing up for myself, and I see you're not taking me seriously, but I assure you -- you will when you get notification by mail or through Rennlist about your accounts here. If you don't like it then f*** off. You people came to my listing and treated me like crap just because of a "model issue" that I've explained. You attacked me, you people are the ones that came at me wrong and I'm dealing with a death in my family (DON'T YOU READ??? ... YOU ARE ALL LOSERS AND ********). I found this forum because one of your own sent the link to me and yet you stupid asses think you're doing something still thinking something is funny -- when one of your own contacted me at Ebay and gave me the link. I came here to let all of you know that I've contacted the legal department of Rennlist in CA and my attorney is dealing with them presently. I suggest you watch what you say from this point on because what you've done and are doing is a defamation of character and that's illegal. So if you don't like what I'm saying in this post, then go back and read my detailed one and maybe you'll get the point!! But please, when will you realize that it was you who sought me out, I never asked any of you to come to my listing. You came to me so please save your B.S. I'm sick of you people! Good-bye!
Old 10-27-2010, 03:25 PM
johnnyq
Advanced

Wow, thats one crazy bitch. Hey lady (I think), remember to forward your little rant when you report us all to your "corporate attorney". It will save him a lot of time!
Old 10-27-2010, 03:27 PM
lowside67
Rennlist Member

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts

Only the crazies feel the need to post in larger bold fonts, the rest of us are confident our words are worthy enough to be read without the need to yell at people.

GET IT, CRAZY?

PS I'm Canadian, your lawyer will tell you not to waste your time trying to reclaim my canuck-bucks
Old 10-27-2010, 03:32 PM
J.A.W.S.
Pro

>>>>>>>>> W I D E S C R E E N <<<<<<<<<
Old 10-27-2010, 03:32 PM
No HTwo O
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

If anyone here buys it, I'll give ya $100 for the LV basketball. My 10 year-old daughter would luv it!
Old 10-27-2010, 03:33 PM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 151 Likes on 98 Posts

Whoever ratted us to Princess Trainwreck, I salute you. I look forward to seeing this crazy mess on "Desperate Housewives Of Deer Park" next year.

I feel confident that this is The Best Thread Of The Year.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:54 PM
Dplus
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts
Default I'm no lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

The First Amendment protects statements of opinion, as distinct from statements of fact, against claims of defamation. However, the test is not the author's mere characterization of the statement as "opinion." Milkovich v. Lorain Journal Co., 497 U.S. 1 (1990). A statement is an opinion when:
(1) the statement addresses matters of public concern;
(2) the statement expressed in a manner that is not provably true or false; and
(3) the statement cannot be reasonably interpreted as intended to convey actual facts about a person.
Id. at 17.
In addition, the U.S. Supreme Court articulated some standards to assist in determining whether a statement is intended to convey an actual fact about a person, or not:
(1) is the language loose, figurative, or hyperbolic, which would negate the impression that the speaker was seriously maintaining the truth of the underlying facts?
(2) Does the general tenor of the article negate the impression that the speaker was seriously maintaining the truth of the underlying fact? and
(3) is the connotation sufficiently factual to be susceptible of being proved true or false.

However,

“I hope you all burn in hell and I could care less what you say to this post because if you were all here in the State of New York I would slap the living **** out of each one of you ***** assed men, or women whichever or beat your StrekStrekStrekStreking asses for posting this crap this way.”

18 U.S.C. § 875(c) states: "Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

Quick Reply: All this and for only $53,500.00 - COLLECTOR'S EDITION!!!!