Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All this and for only $53,500.00 - COLLECTOR'S EDITION!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010 | 11:09 AM
Cristel993
Instructor

Originally Posted by Rinty
And she seems prepared to allow Adams an appointment to inspect the car.

It would be interesting to meet this lady.
Anyone who goes to meet her should definitely take a cattle prod!
Old 10-27-2010 | 11:19 AM
CorrdoBrit
Rennlist Member

And we want pictures with the car or it didn't happen
Old 10-27-2010 | 11:42 AM
TX Silver
Instructor

Originally Posted by Cristel993
Anyone who goes to meet her should definitely take a cattle prod!
I don't think you need to go that far. Just make sure her broom and cauldron are out of reach and you should be fine.
Old 10-27-2010 | 11:49 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

"and I don't buy cheap batteries like Interstate, I buy Porsche Hi-performance batteries only and this vehicle has never given me a problem EVER! "

Clearly this person has in depth knowledge and disposable income .. since I am sure she was referring to this:

http://www.suncoastparts.com/product//LITHIUM.html
Old 10-27-2010 | 12:08 PM
Arena993
Race Car

^^^ Now that is a Hi-performance battery.

Mike
Old 10-27-2010 | 12:11 PM
Adams
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Rinty
And she seems prepared to allow Adams an appointment to inspect the car.

It would be interesting to meet this lady.
Lordy. Then I'd have to be Michelle. Not ready for my close up.

The agreement to meet told me this wasn't a scam. Tell you what, if 10 other RLers want to pitch in for the key so we can see this saga to fruition, count me in.
Old 10-27-2010 | 12:16 PM
CorrdoBrit
Rennlist Member

I truly wish this were a scam..... then my faith in humankind would be restored. Seriously its scary to know there are people out there like this.....and it drives a Porsche

Last edited by CorrdoBrit; 10-27-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 10-27-2010 | 12:43 PM
Arena993
Race Car

Originally Posted by Adams
Lordy. Then I'd have to be Michelle. Not ready for my close up.

The agreement to meet told me this wasn't a scam. Tell you what, if 10 other RLers want to pitch in for the key so we can see this saga to fruition, count me in.
I'll pony up a portion of the key. You almost have to on this one.

Mike
Old 10-27-2010 | 01:24 PM
Wilder
Rennlist Member

Victor, congratulations on your release from the asylum.
Old 10-27-2010 | 01:42 PM
lhd7
Rennlist Member

or maybe they think its a Lada seeing that they sure as s..t know nada about 993's
Old 10-27-2010 | 02:08 PM
EBAYSELLER-911-993
3rd Gear

Default EBAY PORSCHE SELLER SETTING THINGS STRAIGHT

Hello this is the Ex-Wife from the listing at Ebay setting the record straight to all the mother StrekStrekStrekStrekin men that posted at this forum: https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...ferrerid=47081

*** READ IT ********!!! *** YOU LAUGHED ABOUT ME, MADE FRIVILOUS AND MALICIOUS COMMENTS ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAD NO DAMN IDEA ABOUT ... SO THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS READ MY WORDS AND I BET YOU WON'T BE LAUGHING BY THE TIME YOU GET TO THE END OF IT!!! ... I GOT YOU, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU SONS OF BITCHES ... KNOW THAT!!

First of all, I am not crazy, psycho, nigerian, nor do I appreciate your insults and pathetic assed humor about my auction. Victor and I have been divorced for over 10 years and are good friends. He was the one that told me my Porsche was a 995, I always thought it was a 993; but when I listed it on Ebay there was no more room to type it in nor was there a selection available on the screen for a 993 once I entered my VIN #.

I am not Nigerian, my listing was not a scam, nor was I being rude to anyone. How dare you treat me this way and don't even know me. Each of you lame *** men came to my auction and did nothing but make a mockery of it with your fake *** bids, emails and constant insults, and came here to fancy your StrekStrekStrekStreking dicks thinking you're making fun of a situation that does not exist. My listing was real, I am real, and you all were wrong on everything that you said on this forum you StrekStrekStrekStreking ******.

I'm not hardly rude, mean by far, but I damn sure know how to take up for myself or I would not be here to put the joke on you StrekStrekStrekStreking bastards. I do not appreciate your posting this way in this forum and it's nothing but slander and defamation of character which is illegal for which I have made the appropriate copies of the comments and will be coming after all your asses here at rennlist.com and you can believe that! CULADA on my tags means "See You Later" (like bye bye you dummies) and I can see that one of you figured that much out; but it means nothing. You're all insulting, rude *** sons of bitches and I will get all of you that posted on this forum and you will see when the legal paperwork comes to the owner of rennlist.com. I suggest you arrogant, pompous losers contact your damn attorneys and ask them what defamation of character means just in case you're so stupid you don't understand the terminology. Ask him about internet defamation of character in a group environment and see what the hell he tells you. I guarantee you none of you will be laughing after I get done with your asses. So now that I'm here, let me advise you on some factors:

My auction was not a scam, there is no husband wife fight or issue. I am the Ex-Wife, and Victor is a real person, and I was merely using his Ebay account because he was helping me sale my Porsche. He has not used Ebay in a year because he bought what he needed a year ago and did not use the account, so what's wrong with that? So what there was no more room on the listing for me to post the 993, and so what if I did not know that it was a 993 and thought it was a 911; so StrekStrekStrekStreking what???? Why is that a joke or mockery to be displayed? Third, I'm far from stupid and I have owned plenty of elaborate vehicles and I don't appreciate any of you coming to my auction making fake bids, which I cancelled of course, or telling me that you don't like women who drive sports car. Obviously, all of you ****** must be ******* to even come here to suck each other's dicks this way with your rude *** comments and statements.

So what if my car was dirty and I had not had time to care for it due to a loss in my family. This car was being sold so that I could pay for my Grandmother's funeral and you StrekStrekStrekStreking losers come here to make a mockery of my listing not even knowing what was going on in my life. How dare you StrekStrekStrekStreking bastards!!!!!! All of you are sons of bitches, and I'm not hardly a mean, rude or cruel person; but I don't appreciate being slandered and defamed or being made a mockery of. StrekStrekStrekStrek each and every one of you ******** from Maryland to Tennessee and to all the other States you bitches live in considering I'm sure there's some women here on this forum that assumed the facts that you all laughed about to be true. Well, all of you were way wrong, and none of you had the right to do what you've done. My Grandmother passed away, and due to my being upset I misplaced my StrekStrekStrekStreking keys and to you bitches, you think that's a joke. They've only been lost for 10 StrekStrekStrekStreking days you sons of bitches and I thought I would find them. I've bought an additional key and passive start remote for my Porsche before and it cost me over $300.00 for the set, and I've never paid $100.00 anywhere for keys -- so go StrekStrekStrekStrek yourself because you have to know the code to get the StrekStrekStrekStreking keys made ******** or it costs more. --- I can't believe you dumb *** men would come to a forum and do something like this, and I'm sure some of you may be Fathers and yet to think what kind of children guidance you betray considering you are all ***** *** men coming to a forum with a fee to sit and talk about others who may be going through something very personal or emotional. Actually spending StrekStrekStrekStreking time laughing and slandering someone when they have done absolutely nothing to any of you. You are all stupid, and I'm glad you think you had a laugh.

Now sit back, relax and kiss my StrekStrekStrekStreking ***. At this point, I do not care what you think - never did, but now you see the truth has been told. I was real, my auction was real, and I did not purchase keys because I was too busy coordinating a funeral you StrekStrekStrekStreking bastards. You don't have concern for nothing or anything a person could be going through. You mother StrekStrekStrekStrekas should take the time and liberty to care about another person's feelings before you go off and make slanderest comments, statements, or create a StrekStrekStrekStreking forum about a person when you don't even know them.

All I can say at this point is your all full of yourself, full of ****, and you have nothing worth a damn going on in your misery lives. I hope you all burn in hell and I could care less what you say to this post because if you were all here in the State of New York I would slap the living **** out of each one of you ***** assed men, or women whichever or beat your StrekStrekStrekStreking asses for posting this crap this way!! All of you should be ashamed of yourselves and you should learn to care for another person instead of sitting back wasting time, sucking each other's dicks on a Forum not worth a damn to anyone but yourselves.

Now you know what, I'll have the last StrekStrekStrekStreking laugh you sons of bitches --- I've got copies of all eight (8) pages of this Forum post and I've already forwarded the link and the pages to my corporate attorney and I will be coming after the owner of this rennlist.com website until I get all of you StrekStrekStrekStreking bastards removed!!!! Now laugh about this post motherStrekStrekStrekStrekas and see how many of you are laughing now??? HaHa ... the joke is on all of you, obviously one of you betrayed you for me to have this link -- so now go StrekStrekStrekStrek yourselves you sorry *** losers!!

Last edited by EBAYSELLER-911-993; 10-27-2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: StrekStrek is the marker that indicates a curse word. It's a censor dummies in case you don't know.
Old 10-27-2010 | 02:12 PM
CorrdoBrit
Rennlist Member

So whats a strek?
Old 10-27-2010 | 02:18 PM
EBAYSELLER-911-993
3rd Gear

It's curse words that are knocked out of my post. I can't believe you people you actually don't care about what you've done!!
Old 10-27-2010 | 02:32 PM
ginch
Rennlist Member

Classy!
Old 10-27-2010 | 02:49 PM
CalvinC4S
Drifting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM

Quick Reply: All this and for only $53,500.00 - COLLECTOR'S EDITION!!!!