Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

All this and for only $53,500.00 - COLLECTOR'S EDITION!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 04:26 PM
TX Silver
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by davesnothere
I read that as "C U LADA" or "see you later," which is likely what this guy is thinking about his crazy ex!

- Dave
I hate it when they're that obvious...
Old 10-25-2010, 04:29 PM
Canyon56
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Arena993
"Collector's Edition" has been removed as well. The BIN is 35,000.00. Here is a lovely response I got from the seller. My message to her was very polite in nature (it really was). Her response.

First of all, you are rude for coming to my auction and telling me how to list my auction. My DMV records say Purple is the color whether it's Arena Red or not. I don't care nor do I need you to tell me the color. You have no right to tell me what to remove from Ebay -- screw you! Whether it sells or not, I'll get the keys made or I'll find them and just keep my car. Anyone can detail a car, it's not that serious so why even mention it? Screw stock wheels, it's not what I prefer and you don't have a right telling me what to put on my car! I don't like cheap looking stock wheels OK, so who are you to tell me what to do with my wheels? That's beyond rude and unappreciated. You have no right to dictate anything to me and if I'm wasting my money it's my waste and if you don't like it then don't write me. You will be reported to Ebay if you keep writing me trying to tell me what to do with my freakin' vehicle! OH this is not Victor talking so don't take it out on him -- this is his Ex Wife and I will report you if you write me again!

All I can add is... poor, poor Victor.

Mike
Haha, you got some of her venom too! Save the emails. She (or him, whoever the hell it is) is trying to "report me" to eBay. I preemptively filed a "misleading" auction with eBay (WTF is a "German only" 995?) in case she/he starts making noise with eBay. Although it's obvious eBay will see the wacko factor going on here.

It's pretty clear this car is involved in a major domestic dispute. Next we'll probably be reading about a 993 catching fire.....
Old 10-25-2010, 04:31 PM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Arena993

First of all, you are rude for coming to my auction and telling me how to list my auction. My DMV records say Purple is the color whether it's Arena Red or not. I don't care nor do I need you to tell me the color. You have no right to tell me what to remove from Ebay -- screw you! Whether it sells or not, I'll get the keys made or I'll find them and just keep my car. Anyone can detail a car, it's not that serious so why even mention it? Screw stock wheels, it's not what I prefer and you don't have a right telling me what to put on my car! I don't like cheap looking stock wheels OK, so who are you to tell me what to do with my wheels? That's beyond rude and unappreciated. You have no right to dictate anything to me and if I'm wasting my money it's my waste and if you don't like it then don't write me. You will be reported to Ebay if you keep writing me trying to tell me what to do with my freakin' vehicle! OH this is not Victor talking so don't take it out on him -- this is his Ex Wife and I will report you if you write me again!

All I can add is... poor, poor Victor.

Mike
he/she certainly seems to know what "beyond rude" is... and demonstrate it on a regular basis.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:33 PM
rsr91128
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Canyon56
Next we'll probably be reading about a 993 catching fire.....
You really don't learn do you. She/he already told you there is no such thing as a 993!

Boy some people!!!

Old 10-25-2010, 04:33 PM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Haha, you got some of her venom too! Save the emails. She (or him, whoever the hell it is) is trying to "report me" to eBay. I preemptively filed a "misleading" auction with eBay (WTF is a "German only" 995?) in case she/he starts making noise with eBay. Although it's obvious eBay will see the wacko factor going on here.

It's pretty clear this car is involved in a major domestic dispute. Next we'll probably be reading about a 993 catching fire.....
duh, it's a 911 Get it right!!!
Old 10-25-2010, 04:37 PM
Canyon56
Burning Brakes

Me bad. A purple German 995. Sorry.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:42 PM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Me bad. A purple German 995. Sorry.
that's what makes it RARE
Old 10-25-2010, 05:18 PM
Arena993
Race Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Someone needs to send her a note asking if the headlight switch bulb is operational. Forget it!!!! I just remembered the keys are lost and the car is locked. Canyon, I have the emails fine Sir. I wouldn't worry abot this loon he/she is a class A idiot.

Mike
Old 10-25-2010, 05:20 PM
Arena993
Race Car

Originally Posted by TX Silver
P.S. Anyone know what CULADA on the plate means. Sounds kinda like Spanish for ***, but not quite the way I've been called it. Maybe "Cool ADA" (which would explain a lot).
I am thinking Pina Colada. Like this crazy *** seller had one too many in her life with Victor and hates the world.

Mike
Old 10-25-2010, 07:52 PM
95 NC 993
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well I got my response. In fact I received two. All I said was she had an interesting 993 and good luck with the sale. I even nicely suggested an Interstate battery to help her out and not have to spend too much money. I'm speechless

Response 1: Personally I'm tired of people TELLING ME what I should do with my Porsche. Maybe because I'm a female owner (go figure, Men are so trivial). If it doesn't sale, it's my concern and not any one else's. It runs perfectly, I just misplaced the keys that's all and need my garage space; and I don't buy cheap batteries like Interstate, I buy Porsche Hi-performance batteries only and this vehicle has never given me a problem EVER! I only put 5,000+ miles on it in 7 years so you figure it out! This car is emmaculate in all areas except it just needs cleaned, detailed and a battery and that's it! I'm a female and my Porsche is not an INTERESTING 993 and I can do without the sarcasm please. I can't believe people (MEN of course) waste their time writing emails like this! It's very inmature and unprofessional really! Please do not reply back!

Response 2:
OH, and one more thing: I've owned 2 other Porsches and 3 Mercedes and I bought 1 of each off of Ebay and I never test drove anything! Many sellers on here are in different States thank you and people buy cars without driving it all the time so I beg to differ with you. Have no idea why you would even right in the beginning considering you're not interested. If a key was the big deal then I could easily have keys purchased and raise my price. Why do you think the price is so low? If you don't have anything positive to say with interest to a question then you should not say anything at all. Have a nice day!

I didn't reply back. There is no point.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:18 PM
Canyon56
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 95 NC 993
Well I got my response. In fact I received two. All I said was she had an interesting 993 and good luck with the sale. I even nicely suggested an Interstate battery to help her out and not have to spend too much money. I'm speechless

Response 1: Personally I'm tired of people TELLING ME what I should do with my Porsche. Maybe because I'm a female owner (go figure, Men are so trivial). If it doesn't sale, it's my concern and not any one else's. It runs perfectly, I just misplaced the keys that's all and need my garage space; and I don't buy cheap batteries like Interstate, I buy Porsche Hi-performance batteries only and this vehicle has never given me a problem EVER! I only put 5,000+ miles on it in 7 years so you figure it out! This car is emmaculate in all areas except it just needs cleaned, detailed and a battery and that's it! I'm a female and my Porsche is not an INTERESTING 993 and I can do without the sarcasm please. I can't believe people (MEN of course) waste their time writing emails like this! It's very inmature and unprofessional really! Please do not reply back!

Response 2:
OH, and one more thing: I've owned 2 other Porsches and 3 Mercedes and I bought 1 of each off of Ebay and I never test drove anything! Many sellers on here are in different States thank you and people buy cars without driving it all the time so I beg to differ with you. Have no idea why you would even right in the beginning considering you're not interested. If a key was the big deal then I could easily have keys purchased and raise my price. Why do you think the price is so low? If you don't have anything positive to say with interest to a question then you should not say anything at all. Have a nice day!

I didn't reply back. There is no point.

So, should I dump my Interstate battery and get a high performance Porsche battery. This now worries me.

Also, if I sell my car, can I get a better price if I include the keys?

ps, how did she know for sure you're male? I'm assuming she's neither female or male. But she's right about one thing: "my Porsche is not an interesting 993." Yeah maybe not the car, but the rest of it all is priceless.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Arena993
Race Car

This has to be a new Rennlist classic. I love "my Porsche is not an iteresting 993" This just keeps getting better.

Mike
Old 10-25-2010, 08:31 PM
rsr91128
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Our ebay account is in my wifes name.

I think it is time for some "woman to woman" Porch questions.

message sent, awaiting reply

Last edited by rsr91128; 10-25-2010 at 08:56 PM.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:38 PM
J.A.W.S.
Pro

am i the only one who's not able to shoot her/him a message/question on ebay...?
Old 10-25-2010, 09:00 PM
porschemikeandnancy
Pro

Okay, here's one response:

Okay, Broom-Hilda (in case you don't know, Broom-Hilda is a classic mystical mythical figure of historical importance who can, among other things, magically conjure up a set of Porsche car keys and also can have your "high end Porsche" battery recharged with zeon gas which will make the battery last forever. But in order for her to actually do these things, you first have to light a large bonfire and put a caldron filled with Liquid Helium in it over it. Then do the maypole dance from the 1942 Follies Bergere around the fire for 30 minutes.

Also, you might want to inform prospective buyers (that means people who might purchase your car) that you've had your Johnson rods inspected and your frammistan replaced (on more than one occasion).

If you do all these things, then I can guarantee you two things:
1. You will never learn to speak proper English and
2. You must be one of the supidest people on the planet (although I doubt you are of the humanis erectus species)

Good luck with the sale, and please keep me informed. You can e-mail me at:
santa-claus@northpole.org

Quick Reply: All this and for only $53,500.00 - COLLECTOR'S EDITION!!!!