Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

All this and for only $53,500.00 - COLLECTOR'S EDITION!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Wilder
Rennlist Member

Received 4,802 Likes on 1,713 Posts

Originally Posted by EBAYSELLER-911-993
First of all, I am not crazy, psycho...
Wait, what???
Old 10-27-2010, 04:33 PM
TX Silver
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Checked out Friends tab on her user profile:

"EBAYSELLER-911-993 has not made any friends yet"

C'mon guys, where's the Rennlist hospitality?
Old 10-27-2010, 04:45 PM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 150 Likes on 97 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u-I0D9ReqI
Old 10-27-2010, 04:45 PM
rsr91128
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Gary thinks she is normal.
Attached Images  
Old 10-27-2010, 04:54 PM
Canyon56
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello this is the Ex-Wife from the listing at Ebay setting the record straight to all the mother StrekStrekStrekStrekin men that posted at this forum: https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...ferrerid=47081

*** READ IT ********!!! *** YOU LAUGHED ABOUT ME, MADE FRIVILOUS AND MALICIOUS COMMENTS ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAD NO DAMN IDEA ABOUT ... SO THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS READ MY WORDS AND I BET YOU WON'T BE LAUGHING BY THE TIME YOU GET TO THE END OF IT!!! ... I GOT YOU, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU SONS OF BITCHES ... KNOW THAT!!

First of all, I am not crazy, psycho, nigerian, nor do I appreciate your insults and pathetic assed humor about my auction. Victor and I have been divorced for over 10 years and are good friends. He was the one that told me my Porsche was a 995, I always thought it was a 993; but when I listed it on Ebay there was no more room to type it in nor was there a selection available on the screen for a 993 once I entered my VIN #.

I am not Nigerian, my listing was not a scam, nor was I being rude to anyone. How dare you treat me this way and don't even know me. Each of you lame *** men came to my auction and did nothing but make a mockery of it with your fake *** bids, emails and constant insults, and came here to fancy your StrekStrekStrekStreking dicks thinking you're making fun of a situation that does not exist. My listing was real, I am real, and you all were wrong on everything that you said on this forum you StrekStrekStrekStreking ******.

I'm not hardly rude, mean by far, but I damn sure know how to take up for myself or I would not be here to put the joke on you StrekStrekStrekStreking bastards. I do not appreciate your posting this way in this forum and it's nothing but slander and defamation of character which is illegal for which I have made the appropriate copies of the comments and will be coming after all your asses here at rennlist.com and you can believe that! CULADA on my tags means "See You Later" (like bye bye you dummies) and I can see that one of you figured that much out; but it means nothing. You're all insulting, rude *** sons of bitches and I will get all of you that posted on this forum and you will see when the legal paperwork comes to the owner of rennlist.com. I suggest you arrogant, pompous losers contact your damn attorneys and ask them what defamation of character means just in case you're so stupid you don't understand the terminology. Ask him about internet defamation of character in a group environment and see what the hell he tells you. I guarantee you none of you will be laughing after I get done with your asses. So now that I'm here, let me advise you on some factors:

My auction was not a scam, there is no husband wife fight or issue. I am the Ex-Wife, and Victor is a real person, and I was merely using his Ebay account because he was helping me sale my Porsche. He has not used Ebay in a year because he bought what he needed a year ago and did not use the account, so what's wrong with that? So what there was no more room on the listing for me to post the 993, and so what if I did not know that it was a 993 and thought it was a 911; so StrekStrekStrekStreking what???? Why is that a joke or mockery to be displayed? Third, I'm far from stupid and I have owned plenty of elaborate vehicles and I don't appreciate any of you coming to my auction making fake bids, which I cancelled of course, or telling me that you don't like women who drive sports car. Obviously, all of you ****** must be ******* to even come here to suck each other's dicks this way with your rude *** comments and statements.

So what if my car was dirty and I had not had time to care for it due to a loss in my family. This car was being sold so that I could pay for my Grandmother's funeral and you StrekStrekStrekStreking losers come here to make a mockery of my listing not even knowing what was going on in my life. How dare you StrekStrekStrekStreking bastards!!!!!! All of you are sons of bitches, and I'm not hardly a mean, rude or cruel person; but I don't appreciate being slandered and defamed or being made a mockery of. StrekStrekStrekStrek each and every one of you ******** from Maryland to Tennessee and to all the other States you bitches live in considering I'm sure there's some women here on this forum that assumed the facts that you all laughed about to be true. Well, all of you were way wrong, and none of you had the right to do what you've done. My Grandmother passed away, and due to my being upset I misplaced my StrekStrekStrekStreking keys and to you bitches, you think that's a joke. They've only been lost for 10 StrekStrekStrekStreking days you sons of bitches and I thought I would find them. I've bought an additional key and passive start remote for my Porsche before and it cost me over $300.00 for the set, and I've never paid $100.00 anywhere for keys -- so go StrekStrekStrekStrek yourself because you have to know the code to get the StrekStrekStrekStreking keys made ******** or it costs more. --- I can't believe you dumb *** men would come to a forum and do something like this, and I'm sure some of you may be Fathers and yet to think what kind of children guidance you betray considering you are all ***** *** men coming to a forum with a fee to sit and talk about others who may be going through something very personal or emotional. Actually spending StrekStrekStrekStreking time laughing and slandering someone when they have done absolutely nothing to any of you. You are all stupid, and I'm glad you think you had a laugh.

Now sit back, relax and kiss my StrekStrekStrekStreking ***. At this point, I do not care what you think - never did, but now you see the truth has been told. I was real, my auction was real, and I did not purchase keys because I was too busy coordinating a funeral you StrekStrekStrekStreking bastards. You don't have concern for nothing or anything a person could be going through. You mother StrekStrekStrekStrekas should take the time and liberty to care about another person's feelings before you go off and make slanderest comments, statements, or create a StrekStrekStrekStreking forum about a person when you don't even know them.

All I can say at this point is your all full of yourself, full of ****, and you have nothing worth a damn going on in your misery lives. I hope you all burn in hell and I could care less what you say to this post because if you were all here in the State of New York I would slap the living **** out of each one of you ***** assed men, or women whichever or beat your StrekStrekStrekStreking asses for posting this crap this way!! All of you should be ashamed of yourselves and you should learn to care for another person instead of sitting back wasting time, sucking each other's dicks on a Forum not worth a damn to anyone but yourselves.

Now you know what, I'll have the last StrekStrekStrekStreking laugh you sons of bitches --- I've got copies of all eight (8) pages of this Forum post and I've already forwarded the link and the pages to my corporate attorney and I will be coming after the owner of this rennlist.com website until I get all of you StrekStrekStrekStreking bastards removed!!!! Now laugh about this post motherStrekStrekStrekStrekas and see how many of you are laughing now??? HaHa ... the joke is on all of you, obviously one of you betrayed you for me to have this link -- so now go StrekStrekStrekStrek yourselves you sorry *** losers!!
How dare you speak that way about my Grandmother. How dare you?????????????????????? ... I'm not crazy by far and I'm personally sick of you people calling me names and treating me this way. I do not know any of you, nor do I want to but this is the seller and I'm just merely standing up for myself, and I see you're not taking me seriously, but I assure you -- you will when you get notification by mail or through Rennlist about your accounts here. If you don't like it then f*** off. You people came to my listing and treated me like crap just because of a "model issue" that I've explained. You attacked me, you people are the ones that came at me wrong and I'm dealing with a death in my family (DON'T YOU READ??? ... YOU ARE ALL LOSERS AND ********). I found this forum because one of your own sent the link to me and yet you stupid asses think you're doing something still thinking something is funny -- when one of your own contacted me at Ebay and gave me the link. I came here to let all of you know that I've contacted the legal department of Rennlist in CA and my attorney is dealing with them presently. I suggest you watch what you say from this point on because what you've done and are doing is a defamation of character and that's illegal. So if you don't like what I'm saying in this post, then go back and read my detailed one and maybe you'll get the point!! But please, when will you realize that it was you who sought me out, I never asked any of you to come to my listing. You came to me so please save your B.S. I'm sick of you people! Good-bye!
Since the third post made by said individual seems to have apparently been deleted by the individual, these have been recorded for a potential defamation counter suit against this individual on behalf of all Rennlist members.

It was a mistake by said individual to have made these incendiary posts. The individual in question would have done well to remain silent.

I contacted my attorney because said individual asked, "contact your damn attorneys and ask them what defamation of character means just in case you're so stupid you don't understand the terminology. Ask him about internet defamation of character in a group environment and see what the hell he tells you. I guarantee you none of you will be laughing after I get done with your asses." p.s., for the record, my attorney is a she.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:18 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

This thread just ran out of
Old 10-27-2010, 05:19 PM
993 Azul
Rennlist Member

FOX CHANNEL BREAKING NEWS!

Jon Stewart just announced that " ex-wife" has been chosen to deliver the welcoming remarks
at his "rally to restore sanity"
Old 10-27-2010, 05:33 PM
David993S
Drifting

Received 155 Likes on 103 Posts

I asked her if the BabyPhat Backpack could be included with the sale (it really would have clinched the deal for me). Here's her reply:

Dear david993s,

POST THIS DAVID993'S FROM RENNLIST. THE JOKE IS ON YOU LOSERS. I'M SICK OF YOUR THREATS, YOUR CONSTANT CONTACTS TO ME, YOUR FRIVILOUS BIDS, AND YOUR ATTITUDES. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? YOU'VE READ THE POST I LEFT ON YOUR BULL**** FORUM, NOW STICK IT AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I'VE ALREADY CONTACTED THE OWNERS OF THE WEBSITE AND MY ATTORNEY AND I ARE MOVING FORWARD:

RENNLIST'S LEGAL DEPT.
909 N. SEPULVEDA BLVD., 11TH FL
EL SEGUNDO, CA 90245

NOW KEEP PLAYING AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU DUMB A** MEN!! YOU'RE DISGUSTING AND YOU THINK YOU'RE SLICK COMING BACK HERE TO MY LISTING, YOU'RE NOT - THE JOKE IS ON ALL OF YOU!! I BET YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW!!

- victor9293
Old 10-27-2010, 05:35 PM
dcdude
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by skywachr
Really? Admittedly entertaining, but more like a train wreck. Actually to me, this thread is RL at it's worst--not it's best.

This is a really terrific place and, to me at least, this thread hardly would give that impression to someone who just got here.
That's kinda my take on it too. It seems uncharacteristically mean-spirited for this group to be messing with her auction. So she doesn't know a damn thing about Porsches, so what? It's not much different than making fun of someone with a disability. Not trying to be funny, just providing an (admittedly extreme) example.

Owning a LV basketball is indeed pure comic gold, though.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Canyon56
Burning Brakes

StrekStrekStrekStreking is now an official internet meme.

p.s., I agree with Chuck and Lewis. What started out as a curiosity has run its course. Probably good to just close the thread.

Unfortunately if the individual had either not responded initially to questions about the car, or at least responded in a more rational way then this would have never exploded into a long and frivolous thread. But that's kind of the way internet forums go sometimes.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:39 PM
rsr91128
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by David993S
I I'VE ALREADY CONTACTED THE OWNERS OF THE WEBSITE AND MY ATTORNEY AND I ARE MOVING FORWARD:

RENNLIST'S LEGAL DEPT.
909 N. SEPULVEDA BLVD., 11TH FL
EL SEGUNDO, CA 90245

NOW KEEP PLAYING AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU DUMB A** MEN!! YOU'RE DISGUSTING AND YOU THINK YOU'RE SLICK COMING BACK HERE TO MY LISTING, YOU'RE NOT - THE JOKE IS ON ALL OF YOU!! I BET YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW!!

- victor9293
Too bad he/she didn't consult an attorney before becoming a member and clicking on the "I agree to these terms" box. Guess they are off the hook.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:44 PM
DaveM993
Drifting

3:10 - 3:45

Old 10-27-2010, 06:15 PM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 150 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by dcdude
That's kinda my take on it too. It seems uncharacteristically mean-spirited for this group to be messing with her auction. So she doesn't know a damn thing about Porsches, so what? It's not much different than making fun of someone with a disability. Not trying to be funny, just providing an (admittedly extreme) example.

Owning a LV basketball is indeed pure comic gold, though.
Well, I would say this is less about his/her/it's ignorance about Porsches, and more about her ignorance about how to have a rational exchange without getting nasty and disrespectful for no reason.

If you're disabled and someone picks on you for no reason, that's disgraceful behavior. However, if you're disabled AND and acting like a disrespectful ***, you're fair game, in my book. Unless your disability makes you as ***; in that case, it's time for Happy Meadow Sanitarium. Or Venice Beach LOL

I spent four years of my life acting on a TV soap opera when I was younger, and I never saw this much unprovoked drama
Old 10-27-2010, 07:18 PM
niche
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

EBAYSELLER-911-993, welcome to rennlist! Nice to have another 993 owner aboard!

- subscribed
Old 10-27-2010, 07:40 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Since we have run out of popcorn and on track to run out of disk space, I think it's time for a brief intermission.

Therefore, the thread will be closed.

If someone does end up buying the car, a hardcopy of this thread, signed by all the RL contributors will be given as a welcome and congratulations gift.

Quick Reply: All this and for only $53,500.00 - COLLECTOR'S EDITION!!!!