SRP Pedals for the 993 - 20% off

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 03:06 PM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRP Pedals for the 993 - 20% off

Hello,

If you haven’t seen my other threads, my company is SRP Racing. We are an official Rennlist sponsor. We have been making racing pedals since 1995, almost 15 years.
www.srpracing.com
--------------------
Our pedals are designed to offer the highest levels of grip and much improved heel toe sizing. They are also the best looking pedals on the market I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves. We have four different surface finishes to choose from. The Grid surface finish is the most popular, so that is what I mostly post pictures of.
--------------------
Your feet will not slide on our pedals. Once you start braking, your foot will not slide. However, you still have plenty of control for blipping the throttle. You DO want your foot to slide on the gas pedal. This is so you can apply the throttle smoothly. You will notice that our Grid finish gas pedals have smoother grids, so as to reduce the grip.
--------------------
As a reminder, I am going to keep running the Rennlist discount coupon code for Rennlist members. Just enter: rennlist while checking out for 20% off.
--------------------
Please note, the pictures below are just examples, and might not be for your particular car.
--------------------

--------------------
You can also order our pedals with black anodizing.

--------------------
We do offer other finishes. Check out our website for more pictures and info.

--------------------
If you would like more info on the grip levels of our pedals, follow the link below.
http://www.srpracing.com/pedal_grip_test.cfm
--------------------
Thank you,
Brian
www.srpracing.com
--------------------
Old 11-18-2009, 05:06 PM
JPS
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I was trying to sort out on your site...do you have black that aren't silver where the holes are drilled, i.e., all black? Also, I noticed two sorts of gas pedal extensions...one along the entire left, one along the left a little at the top and a little at the bottom. But I couldn't figure out how to discern on the site.

Help?

Thanks,
Old 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
shu
Racer

Hey I still have one of the first sets of black anodized on my shelf! Havent installed them because I was driving with no shoes all summer. Would like to know if the grid on the pedals will chew up the bottom of my feet?
Old 11-18-2009, 08:44 PM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by JPS
I was trying to sort out on your site...do you have black that aren't silver where the holes are drilled, i.e., all black? Also, I noticed two sorts of gas pedal extensions...one along the entire left, one along the left a little at the top and a little at the bottom. But I couldn't figure out how to discern on the site.

Help?

Thanks,

I apologize for the site not being clearer and easier to use.

On the page below you will see examples of each type of gas pedal. Our standard gas pedal for the 993 is roughly 3/4" wider than stock. The double heel toe pedal is even wider.
http://www.srpracing.com/pd_993.cfm
If you would like to check the sizing of the two gas pedals, send me an email that I can reply to. I have PDF files I can send that you can print, cut out, and then try on your car. This really helps the decision making process and only takes a minute.

If you want your pedals black, that is a seperate option. I am working my way through the site updating this to make it on the same page as the pedals, but haven't gotten to Porsche yet. When ordering, add the pedals you want to the cart. Then, go to the page in the link below and add the anodizing you want. This link can be found on the home page too. http://www.srpracing.com/pd-black-an...for-pedals.cfm

Brian
Old 03-31-2010, 02:18 PM
MarinS4
Rennlist Member

Received 169 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by pedalpusher

I have PDF files I can send that you can print, cut out, and then try on your car. This really helps the decision making process and only takes a minute.

Brian
Brian that is one of the reasons I am going to buy from you. Major props on being able to test the size before purchase.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:46 PM
BufordTJ
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Black Anodized installed!!

Thanks Brian. A great price on a high quality product.

I was hesitant in even posting these cell phone pics, but wanted you guys to see these installed. I'll try to take some better quality pics this weekend.
Attached Images    
Old 04-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Macca
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Hi there. Qucik question. Do you sell sets for RHD cars?

Thanks
Old 04-09-2010, 07:52 PM
cab&coupe
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Is it possible to buy just a dead pedal by itself?
Old 04-14-2010, 02:17 PM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Macca
Hi there. Qucik question. Do you sell sets for RHD cars?

Thanks
The basic three piece set (gas, brake and clutch) is the same for LHD and RHD. We have not made a footrest for the RHD cars.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:18 PM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by cab&coupe
Is it possible to buy just a dead pedal by itself?
We can sell the footrest alone. Shoot me a pm if interested and let me know what surface finish you want so I can figure a price.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:44 AM
Analog Theory
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm totally getting the black set.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:27 AM
martyp
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It appears the rennlist membership discount only applies to p-car pedals, is that correct? I'm interested in a set for my son's E90. Thanks, M
Old 04-15-2010, 10:21 AM
pedalpusher
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by martyp
It appears the rennlist membership discount only applies to p-car pedals, is that correct? I'm interested in a set for my son's E90. Thanks, M
This is correct. Other car forums had found the coupon. This was fine at first. However, the bulk of our business is through dealers, and they don't like us discounting the price (We don't have any Porsche dealers, so I don't mind doing it here). If anyone wants pedals for a non-Porsche car, just shoot me a pm and let me know what kind of car and, if possible, I'll send you a coupon code.

Quick Reply: SRP Pedals for the 993 - 20% off