Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Prepaid Maintenance PSMP

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2024 | 04:47 PM
cdpippolo
Intermediate

Originally Posted by MAXFPS
That's MSRP for +1: https://www.porsche.com/usa/accessor...ntenance/psmp/ (this table is a bit confusing but you add the price of the columns for the # of years you're getting).

$8K ADM is a bit less than I paid. If you can at least get "stuff" instead of straight ADM, I'd call that a win in this market. I saw one guy posted they made him buy the Porsche watch for $5K in his bundle!
If you want to feel better, check out some listings on used 2024 Turbo S's that are still $10-$20K over their sticker. The 911 market is the law of supply and demand on a very immediate and visible scale.
Thanks for the info. Perhaps I will negotiate for more prepaid maintenance and less of the other stuff that I don't want (Starguard GPS for $1295, as an example). I want PPF, but they are marking that up quite a bit, so will see where we come out on those.

I've been looking at the used market and recent model low mile 911s are selling above sticker, regardless of trim. Crazy. And I understand ADM on more exclusive models, but on a base C2? Another dealer was trying to do the same level of extra cost items for a Macan S when I bought that in late 22, but I was able to get a better deal elsewhere. It's annoying, but I guess I can't blame them for charging what the market appears to accept (don't see any 911s on the lot in my area).

Quick Reply: Prepaid Maintenance PSMP