Sponsored by:

Russia/Ukraine and Production Delays

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2022, 10:56 AM
Manoverpdk
Racer

Received 154 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by CodyBigdog
Since you’re asking for full disclosure…. I see where you’re coming from. You live in the same state as that racist, wack-a-doodle Representative from Congress who believes in “Jewish Space Lasers” that supposedly started forest fires out West, and Q conspiracies. Bwhahahahahaha. What a total embarrassment she is. You must be so proud. My wife, formerly from Georgia (Roswell), cringes everytime she speaks.

Now that we’ve gotten a bit of your background out of the way, let’s begin so I can respond to your questions/allegations…

On some social issues, yes, Bernie and I have similar views. Ya know, like a woman’s right to decide what happens to her own body. On other’s, no. I’m a fiscal conservative….you know, like Republicans USE TO BE. More of a RR Republican. But let’s be real clear - Unlike many in Trump’s Republican Party, I put integrity and honesty above EVERYTHING else. I was raised in a military family, and served myself. Those are core values with me. All politicians lie, from time to time, but Trump, and his boot-lickers have taken lying and divisiveness to new levels never before seen in American politics. Or as Giuliani once said, “Truth isn’t truth, facts aren’t facts”. That’s really all I need to know when I hear a Republican speaking…

I presume the other incident you are referring to is when Biden was VP? Nice stretch, but OK, I’ll play that game. Well, 9/11 happened under a Republican Admin. The worst act of terrorism on US soI’ll, ever, happened while a Republican was President. But ther mastermind of that attack, OBL, was killed when Biden was VP. So it took a Dem Admin to finally bring the perpetrators to Justice. OK, so what?…another false equivalency from the Right. Com’on, man, you can do better than that?

Oh, and i get most of my news from Reuters, the BBC and PBS. They do a more thorough job in reporting and analyzing the news, than just a few sound bites that most of the Merida does. Financial news, the WSJ and the Economist. The WSJ editorial board is a total joke, however. I do look at CNN, to see what the “breaking” news was overnight, Faux is nothing more than an arm of the GOP. Many of their best reporters have left Faux…even they can’t stand the lies.
BBC is the english version of CNN, Pravda for the Left.
The other 2 not so far behind.
TDS is strong here comrade.
Old 02-28-2022, 11:02 AM
CodyBigdog
Banned

Received 2,246 Likes on 1,275 Posts

Originally Posted by Manoverpdk
BBC is the english version of CNN, Pravda for the Left.
The other 2 not so far behind.
TDS is strong here comrade.
Comparing Reuters, PBS, and BBC to Pravda just proves my point…enjoy your space laser lady. Laughing stock of the world.

Comrade? Wow? Game over, I won.

The following users liked this post:
cwbrown (03-01-2022)
Old 02-28-2022, 11:08 AM
Carlo_Carrera
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,524 Likes on 1,594 Posts

Okay folks, this thread has gone completely off topic. I am locking it.
The following 3 users liked this post by Carlo_Carrera:
Foreverflying (03-05-2022), Fullyield (03-01-2022), Go Bruins (02-28-2022)

Quick Reply: Russia/Ukraine and Production Delays